Why not just settle for a womanlet in her 30s?

Why not just settle for a womanlet in her 30s?

Attached: nyr.png (1198x1192, 1.22M)

Wouldn't be settling. Christmas cake is my goal. Bonus points if she's below a C cup and works out regularly.

I fucking hate this. It almost makes it seem that getting a "womanlet in her 30s" that looks that fucking hot is possible outside of doujins.

I'm an autistic retard in his 30's who still acts like a stupid teenager, it really wouldn't work unless she had strong mothering tendencies.

A cake is one thing. Expired goods are another.

Attached: ^).jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>wanting your future children to be cursed with manlet genes
Fuck off

im already a manlet so it works out

I'm 26 and this is literally my dream scenario. It's not settling, it's actually harder because they don't think they can afford to waste time with someone who they don't think will want to settle down and have a kid within a year.

Attached: 1467697335057.png (1097x1600, 632K)

sauce now you git

>tfw christmas cakes are same age or younger than you now

Attached: 1541235820988.png (604x688, 512K)

I'm already doing it and it's great. Wouldn't trade her for the world

this feel is too real aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

>settle
But that's my dream.

Because they're either
>used up single mothers looking for beta bucks
>single because they have such ridiculous standards that they'd rather be alone than settle for anything less than a royal millionaire Chad

I'm 29 myself and even I know my only real hope of gf would be some wayward 19 year old and I know it's probably never going to happen.

shieet mang, where are the brakes on this thing

Have faith in our based jewish friends. Soon, they will dilute western culture enough so it will be okay to marry a 12 year old when you're 40.

just flash some drugs and have your own place and car. teenagers are impressed by that shit

You're forgetting a few caricatures there, friend. They also usually fall into the categories of
>burnt out workaholic who's given up on finding romance and focuses on her job because she thinks no one will want stale christmas cake
>socially inept christmas cake that focuses on her work as a way to cope with being a sperg
>NEET christmas cake that still lives with her family and is obsessive about her hobbies (usually only spotted during outings to the local convenience store)
>dutiful christmas cake who feels like she has no time for romance because she's so busy working to support her aging parents, who will probably dote on you if you meet them and show any interest in her at all
There are so many different flavors of christmas cake that there is sure to be something for everyone.

I didn't mention those because I don't live in Japan. I live in America, the kingdom of the slut and whore.

All those flavors of cake are in America too, though. And many more.

Jews made it other way around, dumbass

Where would one meet these cakes? A-asking for a friend h-ha...

Attached: 1541068700519.jpg (468x1024, 97K)

Because women in their 30s are fat burnouts looking for a man to suck money out of because they spent their 20s fucking and sucking rather than working and learning, which has resulted in them having a bunch of kids to different fathers, faltering looks and not much else. Now they want you, a real man, to come along and look after them, if you're good enough for her fat ass and her downie kids who will always hate you.

C-Could I have source for that?

This aswell

>tfw 29
>tfw goot rejected by a 37 y/o woman

Jews didn't do shit, dumbasses. Western culture brought the status quo upon itself.

>Jews didn't do shit
I wonder who could be behind this post

iktf, it hurts bad

womanlets in their 30s arent actually anime waifus. stop trying to trick me into entering a relationship that will inevitably end in a divorce and financial destruction.

Attached: 1498138280549.png (633x758, 293K)

In an office (not sales).
In restaurants as managers and waitstaff.
In any sort of corporate setting, as long as it isn't HR. Fuck HR.
In unionized trade jobs. Like electricians, plumbers, elevator installers. Not so much the ones that require ridiculous physical strain like carpentry or laborers or rodbusters though.
Social services are especially prone to having burnt out career woman who are just to tired after work to play the bar scene. They tend to be the type that'll, after work, go to a bar she's a regular at, make small talk with the bartender and glare at the college kids getting smashed because shes tired and they're being too loud.

Lots of christmas cakes out there who don't even bother trying because they think they're stale and unwanted when compared to young college girls and instawhores. They're usually better people too, because, since they don't think they "stack up" to younger women, they don't try and use their looks to coast by. Lots of them wouldn't even if they could. They actually contribute.

I'm fine with some 30+ whore destroying my finances, hope she likes burning that 20$ bill

She's a miracle. You can tit fuck her while standing.
Who wants kids in /currentyear/?

Saucenao on pic related?

Whats the sos for this

A 30+ woman would never give you healthy offspring
A 30+ woman would never act innocent and girly around you
A 30+ woman has a long history of all kinds of penises penetrating her, and she will ALWAYS compare your performance to theirs

It's because we can't. I'm 30 and my boyfriend is 20. It took months of begging before I gave him a chance for exactly that same reason. Younger guys will just want to fool around and for older women there isn't any time for anymore heartbreaks or teaching little boys how to be men. They need someone who they know will be in it for the serious long-term only which of course will not be 98% of them. But that doesnt mean it isnt possible. Just means you have to work hard for it sometimes.

Attached: 1430614546936.jpg (523x458, 118K)

Spoken like a true virgin whose never been with a 30+ year old woman.

>for older women there isn't any time for anymore heartbreaks or teaching little boys how to be men
Fuck this hurts me more than it should

Attached: 1513037945123.jpg (655x481, 166K)

They all want Chad or babyfaced normies

t. worked in produce/grocery for a long time

>that story when the robot goes to Japan and almost immediately some lady who can't speak english herds him into her apartment for the entire duration of his trip

Fucking shit I want to read it again but it's lost

I got rejected by a 30 yo cat lady, they still think they can choose at that age

>tfw start dating a super cute older woman
>be 22 at the time, she just hit 30
>she's nice, smol, an interesting talk
>mommies the hell out of me and is loving
>helped me about over a couple of years and got me out of being a NEET
>doesn't want kids
I'm still not sure how I feel about this. On one hand i'd really love kids, on the other hand she's everything perfect I could of ever imagined or hoped for and now I can't think about life without her. Her reasoning is mostly fear of pregnancy and fear of giving birth. A complete phobia of it.

Attached: 1536897288173.png (668x690, 266K)

That is literally my dream user, even the not having kids part. Imagine liking older women but not wanting to have kids, it's hell. And you can always try to convince her to adopt or use a surrogate if she doesn't want to birth it herself.

Attached: 1536994874701.jpg (398x685, 52K)

women over 25 have a 50% chance of having autistic children

I'm sorry...are you an older woman too or a young man?
At this age we just need someone with an actual career. If he can't afford to half pay for a house then there's no point, can't start a family with a kid working a dead end job.
Because they can as long as they don't have kids yet, even if you hate it.
There are other ways if you two can afford it

>Living next to a loser intern that lives with her mother and is in her late 30's/ early 40's
>She catches conversation with me all the time
>I'm too much of a sperg to know what to do
She damn cute goddamnit and i know for a fact that she would be really easy if i werent such a retard.
Fuck fuck fuck

Attached: 1542395825969.png (803x442, 95K)

>I'm sorry...are you an older woman too or a young man?
The latter.

i got rejected by a 36 year old fujoshi with dog furbabies. im not sure how to feel

>At this age
What age is that, bro? Curious

Attached: tfw wizard.png (500x298, 433K)

>I'm too much of a sperg to know what to do
Do what you normally do
When you are having a conversation, just before you end it ask if she'd be interested in some coffee or something
Suggest a time and a place if so, say that's to bad and maybe next time if not
Meet up
If it goes well, ask for another

It's always going to be about money huh? Fuck this world desu.

Where did this idea that older women go for you get guys come from, I've never met a single cougar in my life. Every older woman I've ever approached at a bar has said I'm too young for them. What's the bare minimum on the age gap?

We have talked about adoption, and she would love it, but then my autism flares up because I want to have our kid. I know it's selfish, but for some reason I'd love for us to go through it all together. Get the news, find out we are gonna have a baby, look after her during that time, go to the doctor together, hold her hand, go to those silly yoga and parenting courses, freak out about things. but I also get that I can't force her to do it, since i'd be terrified of the whole thing as well if I was a woman.
Never talked about a surrogate, I wonder what she thinks about it. It still wouldn't be perfect, but close to it I suppose. I just wonder if surrogates can just decide to keep the baby after giving birth and all that or do you sign a contract and basically take your baby from her no matter what she says or does. Both situations sound unpleasant.

Attached: f987a8e95b90aae0e5f629eca9ee0a46.jpg (1318x1832, 194K)

female teachers bang young boys often

there are contracts, yes.

The autism risk goes up, but it is still unlikely. Besides, autism really isn't inherently bad.
Most 15 year olds these days wouldn't either, it is only slightly determined by age now and more so by demeanor and values.
The cock carousel isn't real, or at very least isn't something most women experience/want. There won't be "all kinds of penises" there will most likely be like 2-3 from previous long term partners. That said, there are still weirdo virgin women at age 30, there are less of them than men but they are there.

I want my kid to be autistic
Women unironically act a lot more girly when they hit 28+ because they start feeling old
Women by the time theyre 13-15 have already ridden the carousel, so what's the point.

>Do what you normally do
Retreat to my computer?
Buddy. I can barely reply to her, stuttering like i have some speech problem.

Give us the sauce, dude.

>Buddy. I can barely reply to her, stuttering like i have some speech problem.
We are making progress then. Step one should be to talk to more people and get enough experience to not stutter. Consider public speaking courses.

Sorry again. It's a bit harsh to say I suppose, even if it's true. Most older women really don't have the time or more importantly the patience-but! Like said, that doesn't mean that it's not possible. You just have to show that you're willing to learn quick, keep up, and not cause a bunch of fights. If you can defuse and avoid every potential fight then you'll have a way better chance. Make it an emotionally smooth ride and that'll put you miles ahead of any other guy no matter his age by default. This is what made me cave into the 20 year old. He may be much younger, but damnit is he mature. Makes the men my age look like screaming children.
Unfortunately. You can't buy a house and raise a child with good looks. A guy on minimum wage with no career can't afford an adult life. There's the car payment, car insurance, the place to stay, the utilities (water/electricity/etc), the groceries every month, the internet, the gas, the hygiene necessities, phones, then on top of that everything that comes with having a raising a child. Being an adult is expensive. So being charitable in love isnt wise unless you both want to live on welfare.
Surrogate is a great option. Expensive as all hell but great in many ways. I'd ask her on it. Pregnancy is an extremely painful experience and once they have a kid their body will never be the same for the rest of their life (bladder issues, torn vagina, scaring, etc). So its understandable why some avoid it.

Attached: 1542431197904.jpg (1254x1771, 202K)

>NEET christmas cake that still lives with her family and is obsessive about her hobbies (usually only spotted during outings to the local convenience store)

this is me. 28 is christmas cake, right? I know it's technically 25 because of the Japanese saying, but in the west I feel like it's a bit older. The average age of first time brides in my country is 32. Maybe we should be called discount fireworks or something.

GOD DAMN IT I WANT A CHRISTMAS CAKE WIFE

Attached: 1541517152505.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

Yeah I understand that it taxes the body. But if it makes sense, i'd feel worse by paying another woman to go through it and just take the baby from her, even if it's ours. The way I see it, it should either be a mutual choice of the couple to go through the pain to create new life or just don't do it. For a second surrogate was a nice idea, but it's becoming worse and worse in my head.
I'll just need to get over my own autism and look into adoption if we both still have the high need for a child. One way or another it makes me kinda sad, but it's not even close to a deal breaker. she was open about it from the very start, so I knew we might be childless.
and even if she says differently, I still feel like a child, so even if it's nice to dream about a family, I still need a couple years to get over my mental issues and leave the NEET taste behind before fully committing.
I just keep expecting her to get bored of me and throw me out the next morning so I guess children wouldn't be a problem then

Attached: 120602.jpg (640x360, 52K)

what kinda hobbies do you have?

They're like any other woman. They'll just break your heart in the end.

Thanks. It's still depressing, but it helps to know it's at least possible. I'll try to work on myself to try to live up to that standard.

I used to go out with a woman who was almost 30 and she was short too (around 160cm/5'2"). Didn't work out. Too bad tb.h

I went from making peanuts at a dead end factory job to making $80k to support a Christmas cake fembot and then she ghosted me.

The source is "Present-day pregnancy pursuit"

Thats the worst fucking idea ever.
R9k has the worst outlook when it comes to women thanks to the zero experience you have with humans.
Child support and alimony and women acting fucking nuts.

Surrogate mothers arent usually too beautiful. Usually they're the type of woman that just loves being pregnant waddling around in loose clothes with their hair in a bun getting a bunch of "your skin is glowing" compliments while collecting cash for pretty much doing nothing. Rented out to a Doula once. She met Surrogates pretty often and told me they considered their "job" to be very cushy. So don't feel too bad for them.
If she's spending her precious time on you then that means she probably has no intention of getting rid of you. Remember, she literally has no time to waste. So if you're in her life, it's because she wants you there. But also remember that typically no amount of love will make a woman who doesnt want to give birth give birth. The pain, body distortment, and hormonal + mental imbalances it can cause isn't for everyone. Her health would also play a very big roll as well. Pregnancy can be life threatening depending on health. If it's that important that the woman your with is willing to sacrifice everything for a child under your name then it's probably better to let her know that now so she can move on instead of getting very invested in you and then realizing you want something she's too scared to go through. A bit cruel but, less cruel than more time wasted.

>work on yourself
weird how it comes back to that more often than not
you can't get the girls your age without "working on yourself" and you can't even get the ones on their way to being spinster cat ladies without "working on yourself"

weird

They did everything america is Jewish ran.

tetris, animal care, learning everything I can about the life and work of a few painters and musicians, and usually some retarded pop culture franchise. I'm not that into world building in the actual stories I consume, but if I fall in love with the characters I'll want to know everything about the world they inhabit.

surrogates in user's position don't typically donate one of their own eggs, the embryo is produced in a lab and implanted so their looks aren't terribly important.

>Spoken like a true virgin whose never been with a 30+ year old woman
I dont think you have either.

Well like I said we were both open about our needs for children from the start as she asked a lot about it. So I know her stance, she knows mine. If she doesn't want one, that's fine with me, she knows(hopefully) I wont leave. She used to joke that if she didn't have a fear that she will have a miscariage and that if she could just "poof" a baby out, she'd want a baby every year until 40.
I still don't understand the whole surrogate thing, but i'll need to ask her about it when she comes back.
Even then I still have tons of improving to do. Only been getting good pay and stable contracts for a year now, but want it to reach for two years stable. Still need to finish studies, give her back the money, improve my mental health more and hope I wont have more breakdowns like the last time I did all of this. Then again then I didn't have her.

Go to bed dork
Your willingness to improve already sets you ahead of many others. I think you'll do just well in life and hope that someday you'll find yourself in a great relationship where you both grown from each other. There is a lot younger men can teach older women too. Like how to relax, for one. and to not underestimate others for their age. I think you'll do great user.
Sorry to hear that. Let it be her loss though. You're working very hard and improving yourself too. Someone will see that strength in you and know that you're not just goofing around either. Couple of dud relationships are fine, it happens. I wish you the best of luck too.

Attached: 1513261440428.jpg (740x1020, 356K)

>Go to bed dork
please stop spying on me

Attached: 1535354416318.jpg (487x423, 6K)

>tfw want to be a mommy older gf to a female(female)
>tfw live in Eastern Europe
>anything 5 years apart is already eye crooking
>women having feels for women is a big nono
>the only girls here interested are these weird butch nu-feminists that want to spend time smoking crack, damaging public property, partying all night, bashing men and being angry at the world

Attached: 1538564786390.jpg (1000x628, 61K)

where do I find christmas cakes that will let me talk to them
I just want to cuddle ;_;

I want all of this so much you cant believe

Please be in Ukraine

Attached: 1533750147518.jpg (736x889, 110K)

Sadly no, Baltics.
I wonder if it's just you or are there multiple Ukrainian girls(?) who have asked
If so, why are there so many girls so close yet so far away who'd want this.

Attached: 1533107253102.png (600x552, 469K)

>tfw got scooped up by a cake

Made me her stay at home baby daddy too, neet life.

I'm a failure at 24 right
what cake would want me?
also the only cakes I'm interested in are seiyuu, who again wouldn't want me or obviously could get a good man but for some dumb reason haven't yet (assuming they're not keeping them secret)

>tfw no autistic womanlet christmas cake fembot gf who doesn't have a regular shower routine to support with my well paid office slave bux
why.
even.
live.

>I wonder if it's just you or are there multiple Ukrainian girls(?) who have asked
This is the first time I've asked, don't usually browse r9k actually. Interesting that's happened before.
>If so, why are there so many girls so close yet so far away who'd want this.
I wish I knew myself. Internet connects us more than ever, yet we're lonelier than ever

Attached: e41c413abaaec30ae4a95586d4060cb0.jpg (479x450, 38K)

I didn't ask for or need these feelings

That's some good shit. I'll try and be happy for you instead of hurting inside due to jealousy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] ChaoS;Child - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.08_[2018.10.22_00.55.00].jpg (650x650, 81K)

Christmas Cakes do not exist outside of Japan. There will always, ALWAYS be somebody willing to go for a woman no matter fucking what. If she's single in her 30's she won't be for long, and she'll go for a man with a lot more money than you do. Anime isn't meant to reflect reality robots, it's meant to escape it. Never forget that fact, it'll spare you a lot of pain.

Attached: 1530784848592.jpg (724x844, 63K)

They aren't appealing in real life like they are in hentai.

Where is this pic from? Saucenao aint helping.

Older weebs are funny. A fluster of paedophile virgins discussing why they're forever alone.

>>socially inept christmas cake that focuses on her work as a way to cope with being a sperg
This is me. Zero friends and I work close to 50 hours a week split between 2 part time jobs.

Found it.

Present day pregnancy pursuit by Mojarin

>Besides, autism really isn't inherently bad.

Attached: 1519237083757.png (224x271, 67K)

>catering to older whores who spent the last decade and a half fucking around and waiting their prime birthing years
It's much more satisfying to see them hurt and suffer. Nothing is nicer than seeing a 45 year old woman alone at the bar staring daggers at 40 something men with 20 year old gf's.

If autistic and xmas cake she's likely still single due to said autism. Despite being fully emotional and high functioning, autistic women are very often extremely naive and innocent. Their past relationships will likely have an "accidental" quality to them too.
Being sweet and honest, displaying a romantic appreciation for her, those things generally tend to make a betrayed/jaded cake believe in love again.

actually autism's more spread by poor sperm quality and it has more to do with older men than women. downs syndrome is more of an issue with older women

You are gonna have to be true to yourself user. For real. If you really want kids and she doesn't then both of you are just wasting time. You need to sit down and talk because if not you are gonna end up without kids and resent her down the line and have a shitty relationship.

Better to be honest with each other than pretend it doesn't bother you.

i'm currently with a womanlet in her 30s, and she's too cute and funny and properly weird for it to be settling