When did you stop hating women and instead start pitying them?

When did you stop hating women and instead start pitying them?

Attached: herdofsubhumans.png (1487x810, 1.94M)

When I saw how quickly they age, become "past their prime," and immediately go insane

It seriously happens in the blink of a fucking eye. Go watch any random Youtube video of a pretty girl, and chances are, she's 21, and the video is from 2012 or something. Guess what? She's already old, and NOBODY will ever love her the way they loved her back in 2012. Time is nothing but a downhill slope for women. In the time it took for me to go through college, women go from being "princess of the world" to "some random cat lady who works at an office." The dropoff is insane.

Once you see this, you see it everywhere, too. Any dating app is crammed with 24-30 year old women who can smell their own impending doom.

Attached: 1447609220115.jpg (892x560, 137K)

cope, literally any woman has received more social approval for 2 days than you have for your entire life.

And what is useful about social approval?

it's what makes you feel happy and is pretty much a requirement for a healthy life. sure, you could cope all day and talk about how solitary and independent you are but without it you will always be unfulfilled.

Of course they have. But that makes it even worse in many ways. A woman receives roughly the same amount of praise, attention, (hollow) admiration, and day-to-day social "warmth," as Albert Einstein received after becoming world-famous for publishing his theories of relativity. That's fine when you're basking in it, but when you're NOT actually Einstein, and you DON'T actually have anything going on inside your soul, but get worshiped anyway, you obviously never feel the need to develop your soul.

Being a woman in your twenties is fine, because "I like to have fun :) I like to watch movies :P I like to taste tasty food and have fun :) Make me laugh!" passes for a personality. But your twenties aren't your whole life. You need to actually have a fucking self, with hobbies and a purpose in life. That only comes through hard work, and hard work only happens as a result of being ignored until you've distinguished yourself.

In the long run, men are better off.

Attached: women can be lonely.png (650x584, 204K)

you sound like a huge faggot if you need social approval from a bunch of vapid nornalfags to feel happy Tbh

it's human nature, you can pretend to be manly all you want on Jow Forums but you're still a sad cunt at the end of the day.

when I realised they are complete slaves to peer pressure and social enlightenment. every fibre of their being exists to mimic their surroundings and fit in so they aren't ostracised, because if they are ostracised they have literally nothing. they spend their entire lives living a lie. "No I really like this show because it's good" good = popular. "I just really love this food/ drink it's amazing!" amazing = what is trending. to the female mind the more popular something is the more the higher they consider it's objective worth.
They are completely incapable of having niche hobbies or interests that go against the grain. they can't turn off their social brain and focus on some task or interest with intense focus. they will never know the feeling of wanting to build something grand, to understand something on a deeper conceptual level. This is sad. It's like they are stuck on the most surface level human perception (social) and incapable of breaking through.

this does not account for outliers. I know they exist. I don't need to know about that one in a million girl that has a genuine hobby

>they can't turn off their social brain

Good way to put it

Another thing Ive noticed about women is that they have no innate sense of dignity or worth in anything, the only thing they can react to is shame. They can't value anything in itself, or make up their mind about anything in itself, based on personal principles. They can only do what feels good, or react to social shaming. Those are their only two instincts.

honour is a male abstraction. the master and commander meme is real

When I realized they're human too.

First time was when I got a gf that had been previously ghosted and had intense promiscuity regret. That's when I realised females can be beta as well.

Recently, I watched a thot girl in my class chase a friend of mine diligently who is handsome and a 'Chad' (just in looks/muscularity, he's pretty nice and softspoken). Like, she would be disgusting and desperate; she put grills from his mouth in hers at a themed ball and also grabbed his cock and outright propositioned him. She finally got his chance when my friend's serious girlfriend cheated on him and he got on the rebound. They made out just yesterday; and women are pitiable creatures. She's probably thinking 'yes, I can turn this into a relationship!' despite him likely going to outright tell her 'this won't be anything serious', because women will do anything for someone handsome. They will go mental and delusional.

Don't hate women. They are like us just in different ways.

even though these things are all true it does not make me pity women because these things do not directly affect women. It affects us and we see it as tragic, but we still give them all the attention we would otherwise

>When I realized they're hu-
*BANG* *BANG*
Woe betide thee, child.

Attached: 1264.png (759x673, 1.11M)

Man you guys are getting good at this esoteric game

Attached: 123124312.jpg (720x480, 63K)

One in a milion? kek, let's just asume that a girl in every highschool class goes for mathematics, phisics or engeniering wich seems accurate with my experience. Only this show that 1 in 30 tries to understand things in a deep level. Even leaving apart art hoes who still have "drawing", "painting" or "animating" as a hobbie you can still find a lot of women who have niche interest everywhere.

Attached: 1.png (680x521, 110K)

99% of women who show initial interest in some hobby or field will drop out of it rather quickly

the problem is that they are worshipped for even trying at all, so they have no scale of reference for accomplishment. when you get clapped at just for showing up to the race, before you've even tried racing, you aren't exactly motivated to become the best racer

the really fun parts of accomplishment only happen after years of effort, which women never experience because they don't see the point in trying for that long. men can get some initial attention for being talented, but then they quickly get compared with the thousands of other men who are fairly talented at that activity, and
they no longer receive praise. that's when the long hard process of becoming actually great at the activity begins. women don't understand that process, they just quit at that point

>Guess what? She's already old, and NOBODY will ever love her the way they loved her back in 2012. Time is nothing but a downhill slope for women. In the time it took for me to go through college, women go from being "princess of the world" to "some random cat lady who works at an office."
How can not being treated as before because time passes and you are not that young, and discovering that you have only been love because appareance not affect directly women?

sauce on that 99%? You don't look to good making stadistics. Also there is a long list of talented female writers, musicians, painters, sportswomen, etc.
Otherwise, the attention part is true.

Denial and lack of introspection.

Ill wear this albatross if you would like but truth be told i make all my art for my r9k thotties

arms crossed brunette feels uncomfortable with thsi level of soi but doesnt want to be left out of the group
ture waifu

you sound like a HUGE faggot, go kill yourself

They still have orbiters.

I'm gonna advise you to run before the shooting starts

Attached: 1542364204573.png (446x435, 79K)

That is what makes it tragic. The lives of men remain fairly constant. Women go though dramatic changes.

I think I was about 21 when i stopped hating anyone and started pitying (and forgiving) everyone, myself included.

Yeah, she seems like the only girl in that pic that isn't a total NPC. All the other girls look devoid of any personality, you can tell that just by the way they're staring at the camera/posing.

Bumpolino kekerino

>being this soft
ISHIGGYDIGGYDEW

I didn't
I hate them now more than ever

>social approval
I was thining about this the other day
I think I have never gotten any genuine praise that wasn't followed by some sort of "but..."
I have also never been given a chance or break
guess I'm just a shitty person and everyone instantly hates me

Attached: 1542369810234.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Literally word for word what Schopenhauer thought

>When I reali-

*BANG*

Attached: 1541998316739.jpg (668x722, 174K)

Bumpolino kekerino part 2

This, literally. I was stunned when I found out.