Creativity is extremely healthy: share songs, videos, drawings, paintings...

Creativity is extremely healthy: share songs, videos, drawings, paintings, or whatever you've invested creative time into.
Feel free to give feedback if you want or just lurk bros.
Robotic accounts can be found here:
youtube.com/channel/UCzceW0pm5YuO8Fs3AhzGX8w/channels
soundcloud.com/artismic/following
bandcamp.com/artism/following/artists_and_labels

Attached: 1540553220338.png (1024x768, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0exjXGRTE8D
soundcloud.com/the_myth_of_ken/sets/cracked-screen
soundcloud.com/user-735731345/playedthefooldemo
youtu.be/PMM16u0VG1Y
soundcloud.com/urio903
soundcloud.com/newtiemusic/yellowlite
vocaroo.com/i/s16RIITt3uur
youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI
youtube.com/watch?v=8PnLUw7_p_U
youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY
soundcloud.com/user-735731345/paintedlies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Created this for a girl.

Attached: V12LYgl.jpg (2012x2012, 595K)

bleh have a crappy guitar song
vocaroo.com/i/s0exjXGRTE8D

i hope she liked it because i sure do

Was this made with GIMP?

i like it. working on any lyrics?

something something something run
something something something sun

it's something that my father read to me every night
I think he wrote it

Attached: poet.jpg (480x360, 13K)

soundcloud.com/the_myth_of_ken/sets/cracked-screen

Finally finished this yesterday. Was supposed to be more, but I couldn't get the rest how I wanted it.

soundcloud.com/user-735731345/playedthefooldemo

New song I made after some feedback from here. Hopefully its as good as the other one was.

>soundcloud.com/the_myth_of_ken/sets/cracked-screen
Where'd you get the sample on that first track? Or do you buy/borrow beats?

That's pretty soothing.

Here is a landscape that I painted in a. Nearby park

Attached: 27164D34-16C1-41DD-BF08-F1EB150A4876.jpg (2985x2219, 1.72M)

Here is another one that I posted on the other side of the park.

Attached: 661B70D8-2670-4B6F-AD6C-AD9235E4CC95.jpg (3051x2225, 1.4M)

a recent drawing

Attached: image_2018-10-31_23-47_2_2.png (600x888, 143K)

Nice as a vice
It is hard to be origin on here.

There's gotta be more artists on here.

did you do the production?
nice. keep pushing it.
cozy
cool

a friend of mine and i made a movie. hopefully a fest picks it up or a school lets me in based off of it. hope you guys like it. i took out the credits for obvious reasons. listen to it loud or with headphones. hope you enjoy!
youtu.be/PMM16u0VG1Y

I like to creatively insult creative people
All your art is garbage guys, get a job

Not enough purple.

First one is by Markezi
I added to some tracks but overall no.

soundcloud.com/urio903

recently posted new track

Attached: 1500931431358.jpg (530x417, 92K)

This might be slightly off-topic but I'll post it here since the jerks on /mu/ just ignore me every time I post something like this: How do I gain real proficiency in a musical instrument? I've been learning acoustic guitar for a year now and I'm sort of stuck in a rut where I just learn songs to play, most of which I can't play at original speed. It also sucks that my singing voice sounds terrible.

Oh and I ordered a harmonica online which will be delivered next week so maybe that'll rekindle my interest somewhat.

Attached: 1434224138533.png (586x634, 284K)

>tfw want to upload the ending of a song I wrote with me singing but it has normie lyrics

Attached: 1542156371080.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

Sing everyday if you can. Go walk around or drive around and sing stuff on the radio. Takes a long time to develop though. As far as guitar goes start playing scales to a metronome. Something I should have started doing years ago.

do any user write something?

Lyrics are the worst part of writing a song. I don't really judge "amateur" artists on lyrics since most famous people have help with that. I do all the writing and music on my stuff and its kind of a pain in the ass. Would be nice to have someone to write lyrics for me as that's the hardest part in my opinion.

Aren't most song about love anyway?

scales and arpeggios are the key
try learning minors,majors and afterwards blues. you dont need to actually have the muscle memory to play all of them, but it really helps knowing 2-3-4 of them. this muscle memory can push you to start improvising etc. at least thats my story on piano

It is about love
But one I never experienced myself

i really enjoy the vibe of this, what did you shoot it with?

soundcloud.com/newtiemusic/yellowlite
i decided to finally commit and make an album. this is the first song so far.

Attached: pony.png (496x640, 622K)

No fuss m'lad, just put the blame on your singer persona.

Okay user
vocaroo.com/i/s16RIITt3uur
Lyrics (to this part of the song)

Dont you worry about me
Theres plenty in the sea
The time that I was with you
Was like a living dream

I look into your eyes
And see you cry
I'll try not to cry

And I will never
Be gone...

Which scales? Just any one? This is for improving my technical skill right?
Thanks, I'll learn them now.

great movie user, i liked it very much. best of luck with it for you.

thanks! nice gets
great song. i shot it with a nikon d3300 with the kit lense.

Very relaxing, user. I always like soothing guitar songs

Im about 6 minutes into the short right now. Its pretty interesting, I like what youre going for, this nostalgic look at small-town wherever. I dunno about all the blank space at the beginning though, mybe cut down on that a bit. If thats filled with credits in the final cut thats cool.

If you could go ahead and rip on this one thatd be awesome
youtu.be/Hgu0ZI-StcI

i liked it really much, the authentic recording gives alot of athmosphere too it.
(im not good with words)

So far so good, I'd be curious to hear the finished product.

how do you improve at music production? i just watch a shit ton of tutorials, then give up after 2 minutes when i actually do music

Less tutorials, more experimentation. IMO start making complex stuff that are too much before trying to attain elegant minimalism. You probably suck at producing but thats fine because yu need to make interesting stuff before you focus on that EQ side.

ive been creative since i was 16 but im still depressed

I got into video editing a few months back,to date I'd say it's the most suitable medium for my current needs.
I'm currently working on my next edit even though the progress is slower than usual.
Lastest vid : youtube.com/watch?v=8PnLUw7_p_U
Most viewed: youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY

pretty cool user. keep at it. video editing is one of those things that always takes longer than you think. it always gets me too.
ill look into thanks. ive never been one for day for night. it never seems to come out right in my eyes. other than that it was okay.

Thanks hombre, wishing you the best for your ongoing projects!

Have a bump on me, my most honoured and trusted thread.

Attached: _.jpg (365x600, 34K)

How does this compare with this: soundcloud.com/user-735731345/paintedlies

Where do you record? Sounds like you're playing everything live.

Im still not that good and I've been doing it for 20 years. I am insanely lazy though and somehow can still make somewhat passable stuff with my extreme laziness. I learned by forums and watching videos. I was big into asking questions on forums like pro tools official forum etc... That was back before retards swarmed the internet though and there were actual paid producers on there answering questions.

Currently working on an anime girl based on the element Francium
I'm planning to make anime girl representations for all the elements in the periodic table because I have literally nothing better to do

Attached: francium.jpg (2480x3507, 1.08M)

Also, bump
origanoli in my pizza

What's your inpiration in terms of outfits?

I look at the element's properties, reactivity, etc... I also look how common (or uncommon) it is in nature, if it's synthetic or not and so on
After that I just sketch an outfit based on the information I gathered. For Francium, well... I gave her a lab coat since Francium itself is rarely found in nature, made her clothes ripped because the element itself is extremely unstable and has a very short half-life (about 22 minutes or less, it's also very radioactive) so I wanted her to look a bit unstable and very clumsy/careless.
I have no idea how to better explain how I come up with the outfits/the ideas for them but yeah, that kind of sums it up I guess.

Good on you!
Rest assured, the explanation was enough to get a good grasp on the process.

Glad my explanation was good then, user
have a nice day, mate

you have a pretty low range, stick to it rather than trying to hit notes too high for you, listen to jonny cash.