Is this what happens when 12 yr olds browse r9k?

Is this what happens when 12 yr olds browse r9k?
youtu.be/m7bplfghJMs

Attached: 1525040867723.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSojmM7Bd3akF0c4FbV30GQ/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that long hair kind of makes that fag look like a girl

Hahaha le dark edgy humor schtick

Skip to 5:56 in particular but this entire video in general too

This is why you should beat your kidd

stupid little shit

>my gimmick is that im young but im mature for my age!! i can hang with the older kids!! im in on the meme culture and im only 12 years old!
the worst kind of e-celeb. suddenly i hate sam hyde just by her wearing that shirt.

I thought it was.
However, the kid is articulate, and knows showmanship.

Well that gimmick is working since everyone thinks she has andy milonakis disease and is actually in her 20s but in reality she is just a middle schooler who admits she "spends a lot of time on Jow Forums"

Attached: Screenshot (52).png (1647x822, 821K)

>not hating that hideous unfunny mentally ill retard anyway

faux

girls like this are just an adapted version of the 'im not like other girls' trope, even if she realizes it herself or not

does she show her feet, if not DROPPED

Yeah. What a little footslut

Attached: realltcorbis_23417123_1466111926829660_6613321033845833728_n.jpg (713x713, 61K)

i think this person has the same diease gary coleman has

theres no way a 12 year old made a video of this quality

Attached: cat taking lemon pills.jpg (810x991, 148K)

She has no idea what she's talking about in any video. This is what happens when you're raised by a shithead brother with unlimited access to the internet.

>she

are they really a chick? i thought they were a guy

Her videos are months apart, she spends lots of time writing and perfecting her script. It would be more impressive if her vids were regular. She's obviously has had help by her "based" parents. I bet majority of people here at that age were more observant and more intelligent than the majority of kids they've been in contact with. She's not extremely rare when compared to the rest of the anons here. Although because she's a girl thats looks like a boy. It gives her the "edge"

yeah shes a girl, her name is sophia or something.

its not that uncommon for girls her age to not look the most feminine, but its worse for her since she dresses tomboyish and doesnt go full thot-mode with makeup n stuff lmao

I had no idea LtCorbis was still making videos. I hated her then and I hate her now

I just found out about her today. I couldn't give less of a fuck about the stuff she used to be doing like youtube drama and csgo surfing commentary cancer

How long till she turns older and gets a based black bf

are you the dog fucking imp making all the race bait threads you insecure subhuman

Is this a self-hating lesbian? Also, I think this video might be the thing that finally thoroughly convinced me to commit suicide.

I am the man pushing the race bait threads. What are you going to do about it?

Attached: Forgotten+weapons+pepe_95d83f_6233923.jpg (632x492, 52K)

what the fuck, this kid is way too smart. i'm a little creeped out.

keep insulting you I guess

*teleports behind you*

nigger

she seems cool unironically

I don't think regurgitating Jow Forums memes is all that smart

Where are this kid's parents?

shes more self aware as a little kid than most this board and reddit

I don't think so. I think you're downplaying how self-aware you were at a young age.

Well you are a nigger faggot

Attached: boruto-naruto-next-generations.jpg (740x416, 18K)

I don't want to sound like a pretentious cunt but when I was around 12 I remember spending a lot of time on hardware related forums. I talked to a lot of people who were in their 20s and 30s which was nice
so in a sense I was "mature for my age" but looking back I was a huge retard still

and you belong on Jow Forums you fucking nuisance

Yeah so is this kid. She spends time with adults on this website but I don't think she realizes how dumb Jow Forums memes are.

Why do I already hate this little shit?

The internet killed underground, everything is very easily accessible nowdays. you can see chan memes all over the internet

shes obviously smart, anyone denying that is probably trying to protect their own ego. not a fan of her, I'm just saying

this, he goes to pol and you go to lgbt and i get my board back

Have you ever watched that movie where Kevin Costner has to vote for a candidate for the US presidency and he has an annoying liberal daughter always saying how unfair everything is and those shits?

Well, this girl is her Republican counterpart.

I feel sorry for her. Regurgitating Jow Forums memes, worshiping Sam Hyde, and making Youtube videos at that age is damn shame (though I can't really decide which is worse, doing it that young, or well into your 20s). People here saying how she's "self-aware" really aren't the tiniest bit self-aware in reality. People who say she's smart probably believe everything they read here.

Tons and tons of very young people browse Jow Forums since forever, but most of them aren't dumb enough to completely make that their identity and then archive all their performances onto Youtube. Hopefully this will hit her very hard soon when she actually starts growing up and maturing. Also, Jow Forums hasn't even been cool or interesting in a fucking decade, what's the appeal to this place from the outside anymore?

I'm not from /lgbt/ you limp dicked goblin

no just the right-leaning part of youtube youtube

I genuinely 100% believe that the future will be in the hands of people who have 30% of their waking lifetime dedicated to playing minecraft

shes just an entertainer dude youre overthinking it

Not from her parents, her older brother works with her

nah the thing is is that the kids who get bullied, or just feel outcasted, they want to find a community that tolerates their non-chad shit and then they magically find out what Jow Forums is.

This girl is extremely intelligent. When I was her age, I was almost the exact opposite. Not in the sense of women, mind you, but in the general state of the world. I believed that the world could achieve pure equality and happiness extremely quickly and racism/sexism/etc were dead.

Though I still hold a belief similar to this, I now see the darkness in the world. I hope my actions can turn it around and make it pure.

Is this the girl whose older brother scripts her videos?

Are there any more? i'd even take pics of her in socks

I started using Jow Forums when I was 11 and now I'm pretty psychotic tbqh. Not sure if it was the cause though

Attached: 1541560940917.png (500x479, 280K)

>Just turn your brain off LMAO
>>>/reddit/

I personally found the video entertaining.

Vaporub Boy (her older brother/cousin/online friend/ pedophile bf) is writing the videos for her. This is his youtube channel youtube.com/channel/UCSojmM7Bd3akF0c4FbV30GQ/featured
You can tell by reading his description that he wrote the video

Shes probably just sat by why he wrote it and begged to add some things in(i.e the 10+ chokers on her face (no way would an adult write that or think it was funny))
VapoRub Boy defiantly wrote the video, got Soph to act it out. She probably edited it and VB looked over it. that's why it took so long to publish.
Vaporub Boy is probably OP or if not is looking at this thread right now

Its 99% her brother

Brother scripts her videos, edits them, gameplay. He's 21 now I think and he's the one browsing r9k. Tells her what to say and such. In her older videos her brother accepted writings of other people for her to speak into the microphone. She has no clue half the time what she is speaking about.

He probably jacks off to the thought of other people jacking off to his little sister

i am sure about some videos, but there has been a couple of videos of her talking about school and her interactions with other girls her age. i can't really see who those have been written by her brother but you can see the difference between the quality

I imagine her falling into depression early OR completely switching up and becoming a thot/bimbo.

Am I really seeing this right now?
> What

Gaze your eyes upon this. Thank the Man of the Shad.

Attached: 2016-11-18-ltwhorebitch.jpg (1000x1644, 826K)

Wow. Based. Also very redpilled.

Name back on cucktrap