Does anyone want an e-gf with 5/10 looks

does anyone want an e-gf with 5/10 looks
please i don't even care what you look like just be a decent person and not overabundantly rude

Attached: Screenshot_137.jpg (653x756, 83K)

I want so desperately for someone to be genuinely interested in me

sure but i'm a girl too is that okay

List your top 10 favourite anime then I'll think about it. Nice quads.

Attached: Seishirou.png (1000x563, 438K)

I've tried this before but the girl always ends up ghosting me within 24 hours. It makes sense that they did though. I don't think its a good idea to just head into a relationship with a person you just met as it ends up getting pretty awkward pretty quickly. If you really want an e-bf so bad just join a discord server or something so you can meet new people and I promise you'll have people interested in you in no time at all.

>He's watched over 10 anime
I think I know why you don't have a girlfriend user

Suicide boy is such a cute comic, I'm rooting for him to become a normie.

I hope your experience is normal lad, I had a e-bf and I thought we were gonna be together forever but he told me himself he cared more about casual sex then me and abandoned me.

He also posted my internet friends and potentially got a entire website to document me. Oh well. His new partners don't know but my potential ones know.

Hopefully yours is normal and you don't have the same experience as me. Mine was so deeply messed up that I will die chiodless and a virgin

you just want orbiters man

i'm sick of people like you

why can't you just go on /soc/ like the rest of them why do you have to go on here

why do you have to break the peace of the inner sanctum with your feminine ways

Attached: gdsg.jpg (900x877, 88K)

Sell yourself then user, intrests and crap like that

Get out of here normie, if you're not even a weeb I have no interest in you

Attached: 1540322621292.jpg (900x900, 142K)

>you don't like eastern cartoons!? what a usual person!

i'm not good enough for orbiters nor do i have the confidence to try anything like that

What is shitty about you? Why aren't you good enough to claim your vaginal birthright?

>frog poster
>normie instead of normalfag
I think its you who needs to leave user.

Attached: 1534652578698.jpg (2203x2937, 459K)

All females end up hurting me i just want a gf i don't care but they hurt me

i don't act feminine and I'm not super cute or thicc or young like what most guys want. my personality is that of some really grotesque dude. it's nothing that stands out enough for someone to notice me in a crowd.

Yeah sure but only if you're actually a girl and don't mind playing games with me online.

Post timezone and timestamp on back of left hand

Adding someone with the intention of becoming their gf/bf is not a very good idea, you should start small. Are you from Europe? Fellow eurofags seem much more approachable and relatable to me.

He is a degenerate. Only pure redpilled frogposters are classy

Attached: 1542451337097.gif (300x577, 279K)

Post tits with a timestamp or gtfo what a waste of quads. O

I'm from America (east coast) and I'm white. sorry

>east coast
O H I O
H
I
O

Attached: 1497290862012.gif (500x517, 328K)

NY any chance?

I don't know what kinda discord servers i should join and /soc/ and Jow Forums ones seem like the worse choices i could go with in servers. i don't have much of a social life so i am lacking in conversation skills.

add me on discord femanon ill be your e-bf

fuck off roastie

>ignored
Alright then

good thing you're not the kind of person i'm looking for anyway

No need to apologize, it's my problem.

Name state.

why don't you use Discord, OkCupid or even Interpals?
Jow Forums is the worst place to find a partner

What are you even looking for? Some feminine boy who praises you every day?

Not sure where else you'd want to go as far as servers are concerned I figured you'd want an r9k one since you were advertising yourself on r9k lol.

Sure, It seems we live close by anyways.

>responded repeatedly
>ignored
>still mashing refresh like a madman
someone kill me dead

fembots are fake but i respect ur quads

>already picking and choosing
>already ignoring people to create favoritism
>already creating frustration among those not picked
The larp is going to well. They bit the bait too hard.

Someone to get to know and see if we will ever have genuine interest with each other. i don't mind it being over the internet, just someone i can talk to once in a while that acknowledges my presence.
they seem like the worse but they are the people who are most similar in nature to me so i will try.
new york yes.

You dont need a bf you need a friend mate

i play a decent amount of games and would love to play with someone once in awhile.

>gets (You) instead
fuck

Would you ever be willing to meet I'll?

This is a blatant hook-up thread and it is not allowed on this board.

i'm not interested in that kind of stuff like i said only online. i'm too nervous for anything ever like that
what are you trying to say?

I live around 4 hours away. I might not be the best option.

I'm trying to say I'm disgusted with myself for being so hooked by this bait.

I don't want to meet either, and I live in NY but travel for work

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-140907.png (1440x2560, 579K)

i'm so unfeminine that people think this is a bait but i don't want to post anything that'll reveal me too much.

Use clover, my guy. It's the best way to browse Jow Forums on a mobile device. No ads, threads can be bookmarked, auto saves images to a dedicated Jow Forums folder, text-only mode in case you're browsing in public, so many good features. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be browserposting on their phone.

Never mind. Online only is good.

Sure, if you keep rolling quads like that. Do you have a discord or something?

I'll keep it in mind for next week
Guess I'll bite a ban for this
Discord is CBH#5103

>clover
The layout is disgusting, look at all the wasted space. Try dashchan you filthy pleb.

Jfc switched yous sorry folks

dude there are so many god damn blue balled orbiters on discord its actually fucking insane, just chill there for a bit and you will find an actually nice single guy who isnt mentally insane or ugly (ie. me)

server suggestions, Art servers (got to be ok at art)

My looks are not the trouble. Being a yuro perv that is probably far too old for you is, and will cut in the "a decent person" for your thinking.
Nice quads btw.

CHECK EM
Hank#8061

Attached: 1538427852559.jpg (400x400, 19K)

you might get added by the wrong person so please contact me if you're actually genuinely interested by my email first then we can exchange contact details
[email protected]

Send me an email
[email protected]

You replied to the wrong person. I'm the clover guy, you thirsty orbiters. It's probably for the best, though. This thread reeks of bait. You unwittingly saved yourselves from being scammed by a fem"""bot""" or larper.

Sent from sharklazer acct

>"haha die women fucking filth die!!!"
>female" posts contacts
>"p-please be my gf oh god I beg you!"

I know, and I'm guilty on both accounts. I deserve my inc b&

THIS. Practice what you preach. Any woman looking to date random anons fron this board is either a larper or a manipulative BPD roast.
Banned for what? Also, it's alright. I've been in the same situation as you. You need to get hurt to learn.

Do you happen to be admin on a discord for mentally troubled people..?

Contactfagging? I assume reported

>Jow Forums is one person
>muh hivemind

The poster stopped posting it has to be bait.

>coming on Jow Forums to date
>coming on Jow Forums and posting your contact so that a "female" could catfish you
Your choice. You can be a thirsty retard then. Regardless, if someone posted their contact and are drooling at the sight of a """"""female"""""" they should never be allowed to come back here. Everything discord should be banned on sight like underaged people or selfies.

i'm done with the thread for now because i have to do some things, i posted my contact information with spoilers so if anyone is further interested please email me. i really want to get to know some people. if you don't believe me i can timestamp when you email me

You didn't respond to the person you (you)d with the email

>you will never hug Hooni

Would anyone be willing to be my bf? Im unattractive and a shitskin so you dont have to worry about other people lusting after your gf. Im not very interesting or smart but we can vc and talk about how our day went and I can listen to you talk about your hobbies.

Attached: E262AC59-F3FD-4E08-BAB6-4D057101470A.png (657x527, 55K)

Possibly. Do you have any hobbies at all though? Education?

Hey, I live in New Zealand, want to get e-married?

I'm not looking for an egf, but I'd be happy to add you and talk. I'm really bored

Sort of, I play piano and watch nature documentaries. I attend college currently.

oldhag#9090

Can we just talk,i dont want an e gf,just someone to have meningful convos with...

Sent
Originallyy

You sound nice but I actually don't know if I have time in my life for a new person, and with all the meme shitlords adding you now, I doubt you'll have much time either. :-DD

Last egf has apparently ghosted me, she might be busy with college but I havent had anyone to talk with lately

If anyone wants an ebf to chill with Im your guy. We can listen to albums together, stream movies/anime, talk and all that good stuff

Pic related is me.

Attached: 4E89285C-9B52-4909-B033-331D7FCF10EF.jpg (550x697, 63K)

Are you fat, do you live near PA?

Are you a virgin? Or are you a larping slut?