Broken women get repaired

>Broken women get repaired
>Broken men get thrown away or put down

Attached: 1462329475449.jpg (622x757, 83K)

Broken women never get repaired dumbass they just carry baggage and go mental

Naw they go gay

People at least try to repair them, though. Men just get told to fuck off if they ever show an ounce of vulnerability or despair.

This.
>just fix urself haha
>just b confident lol

>omg u guys I'm so totally fat :(
>NO STACY DON'T SAY THAT
>YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, GIRL
>WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH, SWEETHEART
>PM ME

>Hey guys, my dad just died and I'm feeling pretty sad. Could I maybe just talk with you about how I feel?
>Huh? Yeah, sure, whatever, you homo.
>Aww, that's so sad, what's-your-faces.
>Zzzzzz....

this is the most fag shit I've ever read. OP is a fucking onions boy.

Claiming you're "broken" is woman-level self pitying narrative bullshit. Quit being a drama queen.

This is exactly why women are allowed to step all over us and treat us like shit: because fags like you are obsessed with being "real men" so you can impress them.

yeah, I have several self diagnosed mental illnesses, have severe trust issues, never leave the house and also a KHV

I'd never call myself 'broken' as an attempt to get some pitiful attention from faggots I don't even like. You're a child OP.

meant to say ACTUALLY diagnosed and NOT self diagnosed
goddamn I need to get sleep

>I have several self-diagnosed mental illnesses
lol

It's not like I was expecting pity or attention, I know no one gives a shit about my feelings on account of I don't have a vagina. That's the entire point of my thread.

broken men don't even want to be repaired

it hurts their ego

>implying
PLEASE FIX ME DAMN IT I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO FUCKING CARE AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: shinji.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Absolutely brutal fact. Women have it so easy.

Attached: 4ywhesa5zsy11.jpg (1080x1390, 91K)

Both guys and girls tend to get support from their fellow sex (though there are those that will hold your flaws against you). I mean here is Jow Forums right now, a site of like-minded guys telling you that they share the same issues and that it's not your fault but other people's for them. Isn't that not similar to the "you're beautiful just the way you are"-type female hug-groups?

though don't expect anything from opposite sex male or female, if they do it's because they want something from you.

Middle aged women are not actually happy.

Being inferior and spoiled doesn't really make you happy.

If someone is an ugly woman, you're done. Really, you get to survive and that. But your partner will be shit, and you can't improve it.

Men face the predicament of improvement. Which is better, unless you want to be a faggot or something.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA0My8zMjgvb3JpZ2luYWwvYXJvdW5kLWEtc3Rhci1zeXN0ZW0tMTky (1920x1200, 634K)

The difference of course that everyone comes to the male safe spaces to bully them

>iktf

If this were the medieval times at least my feudal lord would at least have the sense to send me to charge the ottomans with a sharpened stick and end my filthy existance

>mental
>gay
same thing desu

too dumb to realise ultrasound is only used when the baby is large enough to be seen.