Am I in? What do I say back to her?

Am I in? What do I say back to her?

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-17-12-53-17(1).jpg (720x1187, 74K)

This was the pic I was commenting on

Attached: thumbnail.png (720x1187, 1011K)

Tell her you're bisexual, but prefer women. Otherwise you 'd know about style (being gay).

ask for id, she looks 13

>android 6.0

Attached: file.png (453x465, 421K)

If she thinks ripped jeans is a 2018 thing then she must be underaged.

Don't respond, she's being a smartass cunt and being sarcastic with you. She's belittling you and getting defensive. She laughing emoji is at you not with you

Definitely. It's more like '90s and '00s.

tell her that your parents' generation popularized ripped jeans and she looks as retarded as someone who wears a fedora and a trenchcoat in 2018

Tell her you wanna hang out with her and talk about fashion and philosophy

do you guys even go outside
>people sell preripped jeans
it is a style for like kids and hypebeast faggots

Reply: I'll tear that pussy up for you too, hoe. How would you like it doggy "style"? ;)

It's over lad. Just uninstall it and come on over. We'll play Timesplitters 2 together like the good old days.

Attached: 1541730937726.png (1066x558, 63K)

Ask her what she thinks about the situation in Gaza.

>Actually contacting women on Tinder
How do you still have the mental and physical energy to trawl through profile after profile, searching desperately for a match just so you can labour over a message and watch her come back with either a half-assed response or nothing at all because she's juggling ten other guys who are literally just like you but better? I literally can't fathom even looking Tinder if you're not Chad or a woman. It sounds like an exercise in exhaustion.

Attached: 1462363868631.jpg (306x306, 11K)

Tell her that you know what style is and love paying more for less and that's why you're wearing jorts

>You know what violent fisting is?

>We'll play Timesplitters 2 together like the good old days.

Oh god, the feels ;_;

1993 neo-hippie, Kurt Cobain lookin' ass muthafucka.

Challenge her you autist women already have a pussy they don't need a second one let her know what you want give her permission to be what you want that's if you know what you want.

this.
mostly this
I don't understand, is hypebeast a gen z term?

its a person that wears obscure or skater brands like supreme vetements anti social club and stupid shit like that

Agreed, user. Thats why I don't look at Tinder, I just spam the button. You get to do it every 24hrs and, yes, it's 95% fatties but if you are patient you will eventually match with a girl worth messaging. It's like long line fishing

oh your normie conversation about her jeans is so funny and interesting please post more i'm invested in this absolute fucking page turner.
>Am I in?
oh yeah you're there my man. Posting a bunch of crying laughing emojis totally doesn't make you look like an orbiter afraid that she won't take it as a joke so you have to make it blatantly obvious or anything.

Yeah, but why you so mad bro? *laughing crying emoji*

>Guys who know what style is don't use tinder! (positive emoji) But I like your style, tell me more?

I physically gagged at this user, gg

You did, but he's not responding to you, he's responding to the person on tinder. Showing that you can display a wide range of emotions in response to topics is considered preferable.

You guys think I still have a shot?

Attached: thumbnail.png (720x1187, 112K)

You may have not fucked up actually, your stumbling may be seen as cute.

YOU DIED

Regards, the Dark Souls series of games.

If she recognizes it as a joke, maybe.

UNDERRRATED DESU

skull means die for the unaware...

I think you talked her into a weird corner.
You SHOULD have said:
"You want me to be your daddy? ;)"
Idiot.
t. Chad

>IT'S [CURRENT YEAR] LMAO WHAT AN ARGUMENT YOU LOSE BY DEFAULT DUMBASS ROASTIE

for Jow Forums this is actually fairly smooth

keep going lad

"Oh ya you must get out a lot, you're so rugged! They're hiring over at autozone if you wanan get on your knees, but then again I'm always here for that~"
absolute state of "smooth"

Yes, I do know what style is and that shit was old by 1999, before you were even born.

I meant to say non-autistic

It's edgecore and far too misinformed. Only not autistic if his goal was to annoy her

If she says something like her relationship with her dad is fucked up you gotta respond with something like

"well I can always be your new daddy ;)"

How'd I do guys fgsfds

Attached: IMG_20181117_153343.jpg (1080x2160, 305K)

>Tinder threa...

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

>666
Nice. What'd you give up for the deal?

Thanks sarge

can't believe this is an original response senpai

I don't understand either. I was too lazy to even sign up. And the stories I hear are exhausting enough.

Thanks nerdo

OP a question, is your profile pic you out doing something, or is it a closeup neutral-expression selfie

can't believe this is an originaI response senpai

Thanks dorkface

can't beIieve this is an originaI response senpai

Chad, get the fuck out of here

Hold the fuck up... Did she just send me a sincere response?

HELP ME CHAD!

Attached: thumbnail.png (720x1187, 120K)

Ayyyyyy
Enjoy the gf bro

had me fooled for a minute

Attached: duck.png (128x69, 967)

Tell her you feel the same way as her dad and would love to see her take them off

"It sounds like you need a new daddy"

>being smooth af
Chad? Why do you come here?

mhm das rite mhm

Attached: 1542272881867s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Why the fuck do people talk like this, it all looks so artificial and dumb. I really don't get it

Attached: Goro.jpg (934x856, 57K)

Invite her to disney, but make sure there's no pants involved

jus need some sass mommas boi

It's just the normal mating ritual bro

It may seem artificial to you, but people actually do this normally.

Because people are artificial and dumb. You answered your own question

"I'd fuck with you without jeans"

" I'd fuck you in those jeans "

forget mine listen to this user

>Can I drink your urine? Also don't eat anything for the next 24 hours. Needless to say I need your address immediately.

op just unmatch her and work on yourself

she's a cunt and you're not capable of attracting anything more than a cunt at the moment

It's literally been a style longer than she's supposedly been alive. Her condescending response shows her immaturity.

dad sounds like a absolute bantersaurus rex