Are you glad you're one?

Attached: 3.jpg (221x228, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-ObB_S_qZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qdp_-KY9CIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your not special user yah just a tard

Attached: IMG_2256.jpg (184x184, 22K)

Actual sociopath here. The only two things that bother me about this are that general ignorance hasn't gone unchecked, people don't know the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath, and it's annoying to see stupid uninformed arguments unfold in front of you.
Also I am practically unable to participate or partake in any situation that involves outright feelings and similar things, like love or meaningful relationships. I sincerely believe that I am missing out on a big part of life, so I am trying to be better at that.
Also I have to see edgy faggots like you, please go fuck yourself, you don't want to be a "le psychopath" or "le sociopath". It's lonely and people become really simple overtime (since you are really good at reading them and manipulating them), so they just become another part of your routine to manage.

Attached: 1537396679639.png (365x360, 108K)

at least a tard fertilizes the earth

you on the other hand have no function. you are an abomination. you should die and deep inside you, you understand that your parents want it too.

I want you to look at the site your on For a minute , it's not exactly a place where intellectuals gather

>Also I am practically unable to participate or partake in any situation that involves outright feelings and similar things,
That's why you are "just" a sociopath and not a based and red pilled psychopath.

Psychopaths understand that EVERYTHING including emotions is just a tool to get what you want. We have no problem switching them off and on like a switch. Acting mad and screaming at someone when deep inside you aren't actually mad, stuff like that.

Also you are still able to feel loneliness
>tfw based psychopath who feels only emotions he wants to feel

>being so stupid and making such predictable posts
>also saying wrong shit
Inform yourself, fella, also you are embarassing yourself

Attached: 1536675001687.png (340x314, 249K)

these so called psychopaths wouldnt start a psychoopath topic nor react to it.

Psychopaths are embarrassed by nothing. You didn't do your fucking research.

I'm just an autist with little empathy, but I can sort of understand how a psychopath functions. I pity them, they're capable of so much more than this world allows.

>disturbed mascot

oh nononono

Attached: 11703073_788892741255333_1096514309085151853_n.jpg (261x146, 7K)

lmao at all the salty non-psychopaths itt
better luck in your next lives faggots

So pathetic that you've been induced with Stockholm syndrome under your mental illness of psychopathy; the only substance to your boring personality.

>literally gets Trump elected
>outplays billion dollar media corporations daily
>exposes normies to the JQ trough memetic operations

>not a gathering place of intelectuals

Spotted the normie

You're not a psychopath just because you spout edgy nonsense you're just an embarrassing 14 year old who's going to look back at this moment when you're in your twenties and cringe

I already fucking said psychopaths don't feel cringe or embarrassment. You are obviously not one so stfu.

A part of you WANTS to believe I'm just an edgy, innocent teen but every word I said earlier came from the bottom of my heart.

Triggered, normie snowflake?

>came from the bottom of my heart.
KEK; you seriously are that emotionally invested in a post, you're so worked up about a user on Jow Forums that you wish for them to commit suicide? Bottom feeding scum, an abomination of the human form.

Attached: 1542152256370.jpg (250x250, 6K)

WHOA! careful to not cut yourself with that EDGE!!!!!!

Attached: jazz music gets very loud.png (750x731, 531K)

Jesus Christ, this thread.
I remember when I was 14, too.

Attached: 1539934790968.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>tfw devoid of legitimate deep emotions

Attached: 1536599151304.jpg (717x750, 59K)

sociopath and psychopaths are the same thing you dumb faggot

No you faggot its like the virgin chad meme sociopaths are the cucked virgin faggots and psychopaths are frikken awesome

Hey whatsup guys I'm from reddit and when I tried to act like joker from suicide squad (my favorite movie) people told me to fuck off so I came here to do the same shit anonymously

I sort of wish I was one but I'm too much of a moralfag.
Rationally I know morality is just a spook but I just can't stop having empathy for others.

Well if they told you to fuck off, that means you did and or doing a good job.

Attached: 1542418365796.jpg (480x360, 10K)

You don't fucking know me.

Sometimes I act totally innocent and reveal my weaknesses on purpose when I'm sensing that the fish will bite, just a small weakness, then when some passive-aggressive faggot tries to use it against me, I drop the mask and totally annihilate him and embarrass him in front of his friends and use his biggest weaknesses against him and scream at him. These faggots always piss their pants and get totally submissive and quiet. My response is never predictable.

I can drive people to the brink of insanity if I fucking want to, changing from friendly and pissed back and forth until they do my will like puppets. But if I stab you in the back it will never be immediately after you annoy me. It will in your most unsuspecting moment when you blindly trust me. Why? Because I fucking hate every single human. Who the fuck are you telling me I'm not a psychopath?

Stfu normie faggot. You're just another loser like anyone else trying to play off some weird psychopathic mentality to feel special. Go dig a hole and keep crying dumbass, there are millions of you around the world and hundreds in my middle school and high school. Just die, you're not cool or special.

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-130508.jpg (1440x1365, 694K)

whoa, you truly are a
psychopath

I know every centimeter of your pathetic desperate little brain. I see people like you every fucking day. "Heh, yeah I'm a psychopath, what of it?" Die in a ditch, no one would care.

You can do better than this. Try to really hurt me. I seek the sensation of pain. Say to me the most hurtful stuff you can imagine. Try to totally destroy me.

>I am trying to be better at that
Very nice to see you atleast try, man

if you really seek sensation you wouldnt be here, you larping idiot.

>omg im so above it all, like wtf. jesus get with the age like, for real.

Next try.

You're not a psychopath, you're a petty little bitch.
>i embarrass my enemies in front of their friends i'm so evil
Normie problems only normies care about, even normies get only mildly annoyed by that kind of behavior.

>i'm a mental fuckup so i'm special

Attached: photo_37@07-11-2018_17-09-41.jpg (728x400, 67K)

Take that fucking back. I'm not a fucking normie.

No reason to be hurtful bro.

my fucking god this is some next level self insert power fantasy

it's ok buddy, i miss being 12 and being all bark no bite as well.

Attached: 1474858796690.jpg (161x250, 5K)

real fucking easy. if you seek attention and want to get fucking hurt you go out to the real world thats were you get hurt. if you dont want that, there is this fucking website. you arrogant fuckhead.

Power fantasy to you
Normal to me

You're sub-human; unable to construct deep emotions, empathy. A pure NPC. So worthless that your only form of identity in which you can salvage from your pitiful piss-poor personality is a "mental illness". You use it as an excuse to be spiteful to others.

> le edgy kid who got smol antisocial tendencies due to bullying thinks he knows whats it like to be and live as a Psychopath
cute

Attached: 1535036910687.jpg (720x720, 54K)

Kek you are seething man, if this were a cartoon you'd have steam coming out your ears, you'd be the character who tries to maintain his cool composure but keeps getting fucked with until he screams at the based little guy fucking with him. .Psychopaths don't have hearts, if you're invested in a Jow Forums post then you aren't one.

lol this thread is just people screaming edgy and ignorant at eachother

>unable to construct deep emotions
That's easy to debunk as I can verify that I love music passionately and can even cry to it if I allow it.

My emotional spectrum is probably bigger than yours, the difference is I can do whatever the fuck I want with it. Turn it off or on or turn only certain emotions on.
>m-muh personality
That's literally a fucking meme invented by ugly people. Whatever you construct is your personality and you construct whatever works. Short guys often install the "funny guy" program, because other programs which are more serious and alpha won't work. Fat people empathize their kindness etc... And what works is only decided by your looks and confidence. But nobody is fucking born with that shit.

>psychopath

you mean literally me?
i can't say i'm glad i'm one, but i can say i'm glad i'm NOT like you ignorant naive little sheeple who think your anything more than what i just called you.

you see i believe the human capacity for universal knowledge basically amounts to nihilism, depending on whos talking it can be presented as either a pessimistic and meaningless philosophy or a modest and peaceful one.

as you can tell, i take the latter..heheh

Attached: th.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>My emotional spectrum is probably bigger than yours
I seriously doubt that; You constructed your personality out of your mental illness [in which you're LARPING].
>do whatever the fuck I want with it. Turn it off or on or turn only certain emotions on.
Yes, its called lying, anybody can do it; don't give yourself too much credit edgelord.
You're the reason the gene pool needs a life guard.

Attached: 1529250329715.jpg (367x451, 30K)

This.
Are you literally me, user?

L O N D O N?
O
N
D
O
N
?

oreganially

from which anime are those lines?

Fuck if I know, anime is degenerate trash, user-kun

yes, i am literally (You)
who? the city?
they are my lines.

I can tell you youre not a psychopath. its fucking cringe. psychopaths are not aware there psychopaths. for them its just a way of being, exploiting what they have without thinking about it.

another armchair psychologist off to the trash bag

psh.. nothing personnel kid

real easy.

>psychopaths are not aware there psychopaths
That's called a fucking education idiot. Stop acting like psychopaths never read.

it is generally speaking that a psychopath cant know if they are a psychopath.

Perhaps you're only a sociopath?

nah, you dont get it psychopaths dont have the doubt. they dont think, hey maybe im a psychopath, or maybe this shit im reading applys to me. changes of psychopaths reading these kind of threats are slim let alone they would reply to it claiming they are psychopath.

Almost very quiz tells me I'm a psychopath.

Actual literal diagnosed psychopath here. you're a faggot. it doesn't make you some special le edgy snowflake. and for the rare retard that might be here, it doesn't make you some fucking insane serial killer either. it's pretty much the same as being normal, I just don't worry about other people when I do stuff. it's literally nothing but a meme you fucking edgelords.

why do sheeple get universally mad when i say i'm a psychopath? perhaps it pokes at their arrogant feelings of invulnerability. God knows sheeple hate to be called sheeple. No matter what they see themselves as the wolves when in reality they aren't. Farm animals are useful because they are easy to control, you heard them and they mindlessly accept you as their surrogate leader, just like how sheeple mindlessly accept their government as their pack leader. Wolves however can't be domesticated because they are dangerous and independent to an extent. I guess me expressing my true individuality agitates their programming and reminds them of how pathetic they really are.

so look no further than your sheeple brethren do. Eat. Drink. Sleep. and let that be sufficient regardless of your position.

You're just a faggot. not a psychopath.

>Perhaps you're only a sociopath?
what's the difference?

no because you just sound like an edgelord whose just dying inside trying to not be like other people if you were really a psychopath you wouldnt care about telling other people your one nor would you care about other peoples feelings. btw im an actual diagnosed psycho whose spent multiple years in an asylum and to me you dont seem like another psycho you just seem like a fat edge lord fuck that gets bullied at school and wants to be cool on the net

oh good user call me what you'd like. I've had many names, in many different languages. I just speak the truth and only the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-ObB_S_qZo

I wish you good luck in recovering. It's rough being incapable of forming emotional connections with people.

if you were a psychopath you wouldn't be typing in the edgy elegant and elongated "I'm sophisticated and intelligent" style intentionally to make it look like you're a psychopath.

For what you do not understand my unintelligent and simplistic fellow, is that all men are capable of typing in such way, to make it appear that they reside within the ass of a bull. It is simply that we are not homosexuals and choose not to speak in such a way.

You fucking faggot.

>whose just dying inside trying to not be like other people
STFU Whore. It was OTHER people who told me that I'm different my entire fucking life. I always wanted to be just like others... normal. I was "different" WAAAY before it became fucking cool because of hipsters. And now that I'm starting to enjoy my outcast status you fucking faggots who excluded me and spat upon me tell met that I'm just like everyone else.

DRINK BLEACH YOU KNOW FUCKING NOTHING YOU WORM

im not saying youre not a troubled faggot. but psychopaths dont have doubt. they dont care if there psychopaths and they dont want to prove it on the internet

that sound fun

My father is a huge sociopath and alcoholic, when i was younger he was beating my mother to a pulp and then manipulating her into forgiving him and coming back. Police often came to our house. He was also manipulating me, playing on my emotions when i was a kid to have me on his side so i could also manipulate my mother. Althought he never beat. My mother had and still has a very good job, as a lawyer/local politician, her father was communist general (im from eastern europe, as you may see from my bad english) so she always had easy life and a lot of friends. So for 15 years my father was basically parasiting on us. He never had a decent job and he was stealing a lot of money for alcohol from my mother. He is very charming so even if my grandpa intervened he could easily manipulate him. For the most of my childhood and teenage years i thought that his biggest problem is alcoholism, but it isn't. He is a sociopath - 0 empathy, manipulative, he gets angry easily and he also has this empty eyes. We got rid of him a few years ago, he immediately found another woman who he is leeching of. I think that I'm also a sociopath. I'm basically him, but less charming and I love my mother. I even look like him, I don't have any of my mother features, and from what I know his father was aggressive alcoholic, beating his wife and my father (not sociopath though, he is very sensitive and good person). It's all about early childhood guys, we are same as our parents. I will probably end like my father, I'm very insensitive, angry, frustrated person and a pathological liar also. There is nothing edgy and funny in being a sociopath, it's hard to communicate with the others, hard to love.

Attached: 231123123123.jpg (501x507, 58K)

me to fffff

Break the cycle; try not to be like your parasitic leech of a father, you sound genuine although it could be due to you being a sociopath.

you think its cool to be cold but its confusing.
I am not a pyschopath as they are born but sociopath are made.

I have not disclosed personality traits that may get me this diagnosis as I do not to be seen as manipulating myself into disability.

I dont know If I am one I seem to act like one but I love my friend so much.

As usual the sheeple argues on a lower level, one of emotion and malice.

Unlike you being a psychopath isn't my defining trait, i was asked if i was one, and i replied i was one.
>if you were really a psychopath you wouldnt care about telling other people your one nor would you care about other peoples feelings.

for the sake of the conversation and intellect my friend, this is an anonymous message board after all, what reputation am i tainting? And on your comment of caring about other peoples feelings well, why wouldn't i? Art thou so naive as to think that i, the psychopath, the master of strings wouldn't care about the machinations of my victim's thought patterns? It's quiet apparent that you can only empathize with my desire to know your emotions as a desire to bond rather than for the sake of knowledge.

it seems you are not a psychopath after all. Especially for trusting some jew vampire to tell you anything about yourself. But you can take it from me, i think you feel that this is a case of stolen valor, that i am taking your spotlight, it seems you can't handle the idea of an actual psycho overshadowing what your ego is founded on.

omfg u ur such an edgy fat fuck it makes me physically gag you retard this line right here > It was OTHER people who told me that I'm different my entire fucking life. I always wanted to be just like others... normal. proves to me youre not a psycho if you were you wouldnt give two fucks about what people in the past u reek of desperation to be chosen when in reality youre just another fat shmuck ur not a psycho u suffer from psychosis u tard thanks for the keks user i needed that

See
And
Stop being a faggot bruh.

it sure took a long time for you to type that faggot message.

I don't think being a sociopath excludes caring about close people, just that sociopaths have a hard time finding people they have any interest in getting close to and they don't care about people they aren't close to. I don't think ASPD or any PDs are considered a disability, I've read that they aren't covered by those anti-discrimination acts that employers are bound to, haven't read up on whether or not neetbucks is considered for them though.

Your ego is massive; enormous, typing these long drawn out messages is only proving that you do care what others think and that you will go to the extent of having to prove yourself to others that you're indeed a psychopath when in fact you're just a fat homosexual.

NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reee.jpg (225x225, 5K)

No because sooner or later things will go apart and you DON'T want to be in a situation when that happens. Everything might be fine for now when you're at top but when you fall from grace and go to the bottom with no one to help you, what are you going to do?

kek, straight to the point.

>As usual the sheeple argues on a lower level, one of emotion and malice.
ur misconstrued my friend i have no ill will even if my comments suggest otherwise i couldnt care less about if u think ur a psycjo or not but just decided wth lets have a laugh im not here to test ur edginess or watev im just simply calling it how i see it and as for this comment > And on your comment of caring about other peoples feelings well, why wouldn't i? Art thou so naive as to think that i, the psychopath, the master of strings wouldn't care about the machinations of my victim's thought patterns? why would the puppeteer care about the puppet if he could just make a new puppet and as for this comment > i think you feel that this is a case of stolen valor, that i am taking your spotlight, it seems you can't handle the idea of an actual psycho overshadowing what your ego is founded on.
ur the one who went out of your way to make a full blown thread on how your psycho intentionally drawing attention to yourself (assuming your op) u think i care about something so fickle as a spotlight this shits just a game im doing this cause yall are amusing its fuckin funny senpai ur a joke to me dude

my line of work lets me meet some really bad hombres. the psychos might be bad, but they aint got nothing on a mediocre man with a grain of authority. that when the really terrifying shit starts going down.

wow ur really a psycho user my bad user shouldnt have messed with you kek

The problem is, I don't care about it that much. I just don't have any feelings towards my father and this whole sociopathy/psychopathy thing, I don't want to change, I feel good in my skin. I just need a bit of discipline and everything will be fine. I'm not even sure if I'm a sociopath.

>t-t-the WAY YOU TYPE IS GAY

come now, user stop dishing out these childish retorts and criticize me on the substance of my arguments like a civilized man, or are thou so defeated as to forfeit any rights entirely?
another ad hominem... Could we please stop this childish dribble, Mr. user?
i'm growing very tired of these words directed at me rather than what i have to say.
i'll tell you this truth, the only truth you need to know. You are an arrogant, naive and downright foolish Normalfaggot.
>why would the puppeteer care about the puppet if he could just make a new puppet

making new puppets is timely and takes a lot of work and care, my victims have enough value for me to keep them around.
>ur the one who went out of your way to make a full blown thread on how your psycho intentionally drawing attention to yourself (assuming your op)
i am not OP
>u think i care about something so fickle as a spotlight
yes, as shown by your sheer willingness to leap at another user for even mentioning they are
>this shits just a game im doing this cause yall are amusing its fuckin funny senpai ur a joke to me dude
>revealing your plan

now i'm sure your not a psycho.

It truly is a shame, for despite me informing you of your own failings, you have chosen to remain blind to the truth.You don't seem to understand that by behaving in such a manner you are simply proving my point. For what purpose have you done this? For what purpose have you torn out your own eyes? My friend there is a saying, it goes "those who reside within glass domiciles, Should never throw a stone towards it's exterior." For in truth, you are pathetically doing that which you accuse me of.

>i'm growing very tired of these words directed at me rather than what i have to say.
>i'll tell you this truth, the only truth you need to know. You are an arrogant, naive and downright foolish Normalfaggot.

A fool for what? For identifying your flaws? You yourself, in majority are directing insults at others such as identifying me a normalfaggot, puppet, sheeple, etc.
>that i am taking your spotlight, it seems you can't handle the idea of an actual psycho overshadowing what your ego is founded on.
As you've stated earlier:
>this is an anonymous message board after all, what reputation am i tainting?

There is no spotlight to be taken considering this is an anonymous image board. Your ego is truly large.
You're not a psychopath.

>another ad hominem... Could we please stop this childish dribble, Mr. user?

Im sorry Mr psychopath.

>making new puppets is timely and takes a lot of work and care, my victims have enough value for me to keep them around.
then youre quite terrible at manipulation if you need to keep the same resources instead of expanding your assets

>i am not OP
ill give you that one dude one point to you good job

>yes, as shown by your sheer willingness to leap at another user for even mentioning they are
because when its a blatant bs and i can get a nice laugh out of it sure why not

>this shits just a game im doing this cause yall are amusing its fuckin funny senpai ur a joke to me dude
>revealing your plan
what plan you retard kek i literally just told you this is for fun there is no other ulterior other than getting my rocks off kid

>now i'm sure your not a psycho.
now im sure ur a retard kek

u gave some good laughs user but ur getting stale so ill see ya later dude try not to cut yourself on your on edge

>come here
>expect actual responses
>cesspool of edgy idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdp_-KY9CIg

this will give you a insight in psychopaths. next time your larping make sure its convincing

Mgk? Is that you?

>a fool for what?
how many gaps in your mind must i fill with sheer reason? A fool for arguing like a hoodlem and failing to acknowledge that.
>For identifying your flaws?
what you've said so far amounts to nothing more than ad hominems and petty distaste in my typing style. My posts have substance, they are well articulated and meaningful, you've presented no evidence to the contrary. Good grief, you don't really think that you've undermined my posts simply by expressing your taste in typing do you? You've revealed something rather surprising to me. That you normies can't grasp 3 dimensional ideas, aye, i may as well be arguing with an animal. Thank you though, for helping me realize just how separate i am from you.
>You yourself, in majority are directing insults at others such as identifying me a normalfaggot, puppet, sheeple, etc
because you are those things user and i explained why, enough with these petty trifles on my intellect, i am growing bored of teaching you how to argue like an adult.
>your ego is truly large
each and every individual desires to see themselves reflected in the world and on other people, some way more than others, I, by admission layed my ego bare by admitting i am a psychopath so i could argue sincerely, my ego is most defiantly small here.
Apology excepted, now lift your solemn head ajar and be at ease.
hardly desire a rebut, i am getting tired with you sheeple and your nonsense. I just ask you one thing. If it's all for fun then why so serious?

meh, too edgy 5me
i'm just your regular autist.