What do fembots think of other fembots?

What do fembots think of other fembots?
God they must be pathetic women to come to an online community for isolated, disenfranchised adult men

Attached: 1518400160216.png (599x500, 259K)

>fembo...

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

im indifferent to them
also tfw your pic is me in a nutshell

Attached: 1450573199000.jpg (352x352, 20K)

>manager groped twice
does this actually happen in western countries

tricked.
you posted in my thread now you have to be my girlfriend.
i don't make the rules, sorry

>alpha female (23-30) who has a successful career, an apartment and decent mental health but just can't get a man
>jailbait cutie (14-17) in her most insecure years, stays here and complains for a couple of months until a high school Brad snags her up and her life of princess treatment begins
>married woman (25-35) MUH HUSBAND, MUH KIDS, ''INCELS''

May God strike this roasty down.

*ZAP*

Attached: Saint_Bundy3243.png (435x500, 476K)

It depends, sometimes when I read a fembot post I can tell they are reaching for orbiters. In this case, I dislike them.
>fembot btw
>some brief mentioning of their gender
>allows orbiters
Just applying their gender into the post/thread for no reason that adds nothing whatsoever, those ones piss me off.
But the average fembot that spends a majority on this board, without asking for any extra attention than any other robot, I am completely fine with.
In the end, I just don't understand why women would post here and not lolcow about some stuff. I think I'd befriend another fembot if I could.

Attached: 1535529268446.jpg (567x1024, 60K)

looks like i went in with both feet.
are you then my new boy or girl friend?

Attached: 1440030118249.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Hi please see I'm a guy of course, homosexuality is a sin.

idk how to tell you this user, so ill just post a picture and hope you understand

Attached: 1453672028994.png (850x850, 432K)

Lolcow is probably owned and moderated by men who keep tabs on the female posters.

okay when you grow out of that phase remember me

obligatory pls be my lesbot gf

its not a phase!!

if youll also be my lesbot gf

I accept. But you must watch anime with me. And obey me too. And lick my butt.

I NEED A FEMBOT ON MY DICK RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEE

Attached: C6A9067E-F953-47C5-BB33-2FA43916D323.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Whats up with the wojacks of Jessica Albert?

Attached: Jessica_Albert.png (771x1377, 807K)

>if youll also be my lesbot gf
Of course!

D-do you have a throwaway email?

Where did you people come from?
Seriously, where the fuck did you come from?
It wasn't always this way. sage

sure i have a gmail: minrygkloer

Get with the times. Jow Forums is for normalfags now.

I wanna be on your dicc right now user

>And lick my butt.

Burn in hell you poop fetish degenerate of an ape, see this is what gay relationships are..SEX. Not even sex really, just disgusting fetish acts.

>searching random stuff on google images with the school computer
>notice one result contains the same image over and over again
>take a look at this out of curiosity
>end up seeing my first YTMND!
>start visiting the place daily and see people talking about a Habbo Raid that's happening soon
>supposedly the "forces of the internet" are coming together to pull this off (Something Awful, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Jow Forums, YTMND!)
>wasn't too familiar with Jow Forums so I decided to have a look
And that was that.

yes, sexual harassment/unwanted groping happens all the time even in the west

and theres no reply

The question is where doesn't it happen?
I think most of the girls and women I've ever known have been sexually harrassed at varying degrees, the lowest degree being inappropriate shit shouted at them from cars at age 12 and the highest being rape. And sexual harassment is positively correlated with attractiveness to a certain degree but all women suffer it, deformed or ugly or average or gorgeous. Because it's not about how pretty you are it's about the fact you have a pussy and people are turned on seeing you uncomfortable and embarrassed. Or theyre just fucked up in the head like Elliot Rodger or Josef Fritzel and it manifests itself in being extremely violent towards women

yeah it must be terrible to have people show attraction to you
much better than the mind numbing loneliness and isolation that comes by virtue of being an unattractive man

Attached: 1526211195338.png (785x757, 102K)

fuck op why does that pic have to be my ex

as someone thats experienced sexual assault and harassment

assault has happened twice to me, both times late at night with drunk guys trying to force themselves on me, one just as i was going home from a bar and the other on the last train home with me and a drunk guy being the only people in the train

harassment takes all kinds of forms, like ive gotten catcalled a handful of times, i dont really care about that, but in school and at work i hate how everyone thinks im dumber and less capable even if im the one doing all the work.
luckily i havent had people outright slap my ass at work. yet.

no attention is bad attention

Attached: 1510802559174.jpg (1543x1360, 427K)

>fembot
OP you fucking faggot

Attached: 1528638269905.png (500x552, 397K)

got bored of lolcow

aww does widdle bottie wish someone would pay attention to him?

Fuck that picture is too relatable except I wish I had femjak's body

yes actually i do.

being ignored and having no one that wants to talk to you is cripplingly painful

even though you seem like a bitch I hope you never have to experience it

Just saw this now, I did send you a mail!

"""fembots"""
you still have a penis, you are not female

IT'S NOT FUCKING ATTRACTION YOU FUCKING IMBECILE YOU COULD BE UGLY AS FUCK AND THEY WILL STILL GROPE YOU AND TOUCH YOU AND SHOUT THINGS AT YOU BECAUSE WHY???? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE YOU SQUIRM AND BY ((THEY)) I MEAN ((PROBABLY YOU))

Attached: Mari.jpg (786x642, 46K)

i wish i could be friends with robots on here like you but i'm genuinely worried they'll catch feelings (i don't see why they would, but alas, it's happened before) and i don't want to lead someone on by accident

>BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE YOU SQUIRM
No they don't, they want to fuck you.
>AND BY ((THEY)) I MEAN ((PROBABLY YOU))
I don't leave the house and even if I did I'm not comfortable with making physical contact with strangers.

you are right, its impossible to be genuine friends with a female while being alone for so long. its like trying to fast for a month while a steak is sitting right in front of you every day. Men are just as animalistic as women, if we see something we want its the only thought that comes to mind every time i talk to her i just want to squeeze he little waist and shove her face into the bed as i fuck the ever living shit out of her.

I ghosted her cause i couldnt take it

>pic
If you call this intelligent thought I fucking swear

Attached: NightWarriorTyrande.png (697x767, 345K)

you sure you send it to the right address? i havent gotten anything

tldr: incel logic

>it's not attraction
*takes a deep breath*
You useless meatbag roastie piece of shit. If I wanted to touch a hole's body, as a horny man, knowing I would get in trouble if caught anyways, would I go for an uggo or for a girl I like? But most importantly, why the fuck should I care about you being embarassed? I don't care about the suffering of the animals I eat every day, why would I care about yours?
*exhales*
*BANG*

Attached: 1542075483033.jpg (980x742, 96K)

What is this reddit tier swill

I'm not implying you care, you stupid fuck. Learn to read. I care less about you than you do about me. I don't even care enough to use a pepe on you, it would be a waste of my precious collection

As a horny man idc what you do but I doubt most incels and robots have the balls to do anything remotely close to sexual harassment. It's mostly drunk Chads and Brads. And mentally ill homeless people.

I was a pretty big contributor there for awhile. I still look at my stuff from time to time.

It's not a community for isolated disenfranchised men. It's a board designed to improve content by detecting reposts. It just happens to have a lot of incels.

Though inceldom in general is really fascinating, so I imagine a lot of the fembot traffic is from morbidly curious women

I've lurked here for years but I wouldn't call myself a fembot. If they don't identify themselves outright that's fine, but if they're the "fembot here" type, I don't want to associate with them. I don't respect any woman who posts nudes online either. A lot of you robots seem to drool over those orbiter collecting thots while simultaneously whining about not having a pure, wholesome girlfriend. My impression is that the general population of this board is not so good but I would give another girl from this board (no trannies) a chance at friendship.

I'm a fembot and yes I am demented for coming here, and I love other fembots if they are raging liberals like me. Not if they are red tho. If they are blue then I want to have a fucking lesbian piss orgy with you where we all live in a mansion and just mouth worship each others pussies all fucking day long. That's how much I love them.

>I don't respect any woman who posts nudes online either.
Coming to a site where there's tons of disgusting nudes all the time and saying this.

Attached: 1322798437001.png (404x402, 59K)

And? So you have respect for the women here who take their clothes off for a couple beta orbiters? For some Jow Forums fame and a discord following? Typical beta cuck.

I would love to have a girl who did that as opposed to a judgmental bitch like you who has no fun.

>would love to have a girl who everyone else has seen naked
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea everyone can watch us fuck. Sounds fun to me. Even better if I can make money off her.

Anyone who posts nudes should be executed t b h

"Normal" women are bad enough these days. I cannot imagine the five alarm dumpster fire that a fembot must be. Jesus christ, guys. When is enough, enough? If she breathes, she's a thot. Just get a doll. I can tell you from experience, they feel exactly the same as a real woman. Especially the vagina. It feels like the real thing, and the whole experience is real enough that it tricks your brain into giving you a vasopressin hit that you don't get with masturbation.

I am much happier with my doll than I was with my (ex)fiance. Fucking manipulative and draining is what women are. Just get a doll.

Attached: 2018-11-17 11.13.15.jpg (1189x2123, 1.46M)

Thot detected. Stay mad, nasty whore.

Attached: 7DBFE26B-9A88-49C6-B525-5D99212603C4.jpg (678x381, 57K)

>If she breathes, she's a thot
I have accepted this and I'll gladly take a thot gf as long as she's cute and rides my face from time to time.

Oh fuck off you dumb cunt. Your #metoo powers don't work here.

You are dumber and less capable. You're a woman. Women are physically and mentally weaker than men. It's a biological fact. You have less muscle mass and less dense gray matter in your brain.

I have a Mensa level IQ. I've been tested by psychologists. Your red pill won't work with me.

go look at that gray matter statistic again user

also i got a STEM degree, been technical lead for a few projects, and held a position in R&D for a tech company for 3 years

A doll will not cook for you.
A doll will not clean your house.
A doll will not bear and raise your children.
A doll will not comfort you in times of distress.
A doll will not support your dreams and cheer you on.
A doll will not trust you with her partnership in marriage and life.
A doll will not grow old with you and look back and say it was worth it every step of the way.
A doll will not love you.

And neither will a real woman. Sux 2 b u.

>fembot
gtfo out of here with that dumb as shit. Your second line stands for the woman who do come here though.

Dude, have some self-respect. You're worshipping at the altar of pussy. Nothing makes a vagina dry up faster than that.

If that is in fact true and you're not lying, you may be at the high end of the bell curve. There are smart women. But it's a biological fact that on the whole, women are physically and mentally weaker than men. Even as you say that you are smart, you don't deny the larger truth.

I cant even relate to this picture and it makes me sad.

I like other fembots. Some try to hard to appeal to bots, which I think is fucking lame, but most are really cool. If I wasn't so unable to maintain online friendships, I'd love to keep contact with many of them. I can actually recall specific femanons I've bumped into here several times.

>that pic
>so very lonely
>I'm hungry
>I am not enough
>tfw no bf :(
>I look ugly
>I am not happy. At all.
>Shouldn't have bought that top, it was too pricey.
>suicide?
>Jenn didn't look me in the eyes all day
>the water is nice
>How long have I been standing here?
>Can I afford this month's rent?
>Someone please hold me
>I must cut down on the sweets
>Why is Dan so mean to me?
>I want to die
Stop accurately depicting my life.

This. Catcalling and groping is never about attraction or compliments, it's about finding terror in women funny.

Also Elfen Lied is solid.

Attached: tumblr_p74dgiapBN1sli8uyo1_1280.jpg (1280x1811, 392K)

Implying that's a real red pill.

What is so wrong with that stance, honestly? I don't even care for girls who send nudes in a relationship. WTF, you are in a relationship. Can't wait until you are together to see each other naked? Then again I'm a prude and that's probably partially why I'm here.

I think you need to go take a look at it. Because it's true.

If you actually finished stem, kudos to you. Most women drop out.

last i read the gray matter is thicker in womens brains compared to mens, so i expect that it would even out

thanks though, there was only me and one other girl in my year. the other two that even started did drop out

Based hit squad

fucking based
>fuck niggers
>fuck thots
>fuck jannies
>fuck trannies

Attached: 1473934635493.png (554x400, 66K)

I went and double checked it just for good measure. What I found said it's more dense in men and overall men have more.

I'm not going to fault women for being less capable at stem or less capable at doing heavy lifting. There are exceptions to the rule, but the exceptions don't make the rule. You wouldn't fault a man for not being able to bear children would you?

My point there being that we're talking about biological disadvantages. Women can just mentally will power themselves into superiority over men. Now what they can do is pussy blind men and use the power of said pussy to get men to do their bidding for them, which is what's going on in the west currently.

i cant remember where i read the other argument, so ill not try to refute yours

well, humans definitely are dimorphic and i guess thats exactly the reason why some fields are male or female dominated. i guess my biggest issue with it is that if you have the merits to do the job, then people should give you that baseline of respect; like i find it horrifying that the NYC fire dept. lowered the requirements for female firefighters because someone failed at kicking in a door and then had a tantrum. id want people who can do the job to do it, so in this case shed need to beef up if she really wanted to be a firefighter

i wouldnt fault a man more than a woman for not being able to have children, sterility sucks in either case

ill definitely agree that with how society is, you are right in that women can hold a lot of power if they use, or abuse, the system, as a lot of it is catered towards them. same with social norms, like who gets parental rights of children in a divorce - its by far most commonly the woman

>Stop accurately depicting my life.
If you want a boyfriend so bad, date me.

Usually pathetic. I don't see most of them since I only visit this board once every 2 months or so and sometimes in threads they do seem pretty alright, but then I also see a bunch of selfie threads and discord drama over one doing this or that and I can't help but think that they must be complete losers if they actually post selfies in an r9k discord of all places. You really have to be at the bottom of the barrel if that's where you thrive on getting attention, like some sort of rat king. Probably a NEET with nothing going for her, no career and little education.
They usually have nudes leaks too which is pretty much ultimate retard tier as a woman on Jow Forums. There's no excuse for passing around nudes to guys on a site like this and then acting shocked when they passed around and posted elsewhere. All in all, I mostly feel pity. Their stupidity will end up immortalized here and they'll probably just use it as yet another crutch for why they're emotionally unstable.

Attached: 1493345627758.png (841x720, 860K)

Please be in Mississauga, i have an open slot for a GF you may be able to fill.

So we agree on some things then. Sadly the requirements are no longer merit based as you said. When you lower the requirements, now you need two women to do the job of one man. It's bad all around, and that woman is not much more vulnerable to getting killed in the line of duty. Requirements exist to protect everyone. The citizens in the burning building and the firefighter. Go look up the video of a bean pole male migrant in sweden who threw off three female cops and they were forced to just let him walk away.

Women weild a lot of social and legal power these days. More than they should. A woman can destroy a man with a false rape accusation and there is no judicial backlash the man can take. I could go on but I won't. Until the laws are fixed, I'll stick with my doll.

absolutely, i never outright said i disagree with you

im one of those people that believe in merit and that the best suited people should get the job rather than gender quotas and political correctness, you know?

and the last paragraph, mhm, its vile that something like that is possible, i feel like a lot of the false accusers should bear the punishment the defendant would have had if found not guilty

Well you seem to be a reasonable person. Gender quotas and all that stuff aside, my biggest issue and fear as a man is getting falsely accused of rape, getting sperm jacked, getting hooked for child support, getting destroyed in a divorce, getting my kids taken from me, etc. I had one near miss already and I'm lucky I got out with my life intact.

thanks user, i try to be as level headed and unbiased as i can
i think there should be some kind of "male abort" like waiving any legal rights as a father desu. as for the rest of the things you mention, i can understand why easily, my parents got divorced and it shat all over my dad even though he was the more capable parent and having already bought a new house for my mom to move out before the settlement was made... the system is biased af

I'm all for a woman cop, but they aren't being used in the right way. Use female cops to go after women, and to be present in situations involving minors, the mentally ill, and the disabled. I see them send women cops to address huge stocky men while women drug dealers and users are running around under the radar.

Is that your doll? She's very pretty, but you could get her some nicer clothes. Those are really cheap. It'd be just as sexy. In fact, nicer clothes would look sexier. There's companies that make that sort of stuff with a higher quality.

So when a woman takes a shower, does water get in the vag? What about soap? Does water drip from the tits or does it go down the chest to the stomach and the rest of the body? Does washing your hair take a long time or what? What about shaving? I can tell you as a guy that smooth arms and legs feel WAY better than hairy arms and legs and that if you shave and then stop, your legs feel like needles on another person.

Also, when a woman sits, does your vag spread and rub against a chair or something? When I sit, my balls rub against the chair and it's annoying and makes you sweat. That's why men spread their legs when they sit, so their balls are comfortable when they sit, not because they want to intimidate roasties and "mark" their territory. That makes me think, do women leak fluids from their vag all day? Like, would you have fluids and shit on your underwear? Does your underwear ride into your vag or go into it?

It's just so weird to think. You just think about how a vag would feel like and what women do and think about through a day.

Yeah I think we can agree on that. Sorry for your dad.

Yeah, you're right. I didn't even think about that.

Yeah that's my doll. I know, that's just what came with her. I've been really busy with work. She needs better clothes. I actually feel bad, because I had to stand her up and put her away in the closet, so some some wrinkles can work out of her skin. I've heard of the phonemenon of guys developing feeling for their dolls and it's crazy because it's starting to happen to me. Apparently because of the vasopressin release during sex, which promotes pair bonding for men.
I need to do some maintenance on her, so I'll probably get better clothes as well. I just feel so fucking weird going into the women's section in stores.

>I have a Mensa level IQ

So do I, and I've shat my pants twice this week.

Most men don't do anything, it's almost always a non-white guy. And if a white guy touches a woman, it's a form of flirting and seeing how she reacts. When I was 5, I grabbed the hand of the girl I like when we were walking in lines in school. She flinched and moved her hand away from me and avoided me ever since. I literally didn't understand what happened and that what I did was wrong, I just liked her and grabbed her hand because I liked her.

>Yeah I think we can agree on that. Sorry for your dad.
me too. but hes being a champ and helped me a lot with trying to get my life back on track

also cute doll, ngl

You can shop online for clothing. You don't have to go to the store. The best thing is to go for a reputable shop. I don't know what type of clothing you'd like to dress her in so I can't really give a suggestion. Some people like the Japanese style clothing, some love sporty athletic wear, other people like the high-class bimbo look, and there's a thousand more styles ranging from sexy to cute. There reputable shops online for every style imaginable. You can find online how to measure her; all online stores provide the measurements for their clothing. (I imagine that the doll came with a list of her measurements though.) She doesn't sweat so you shouldn't need more then a few outfits to start. 2-3 good outfits would be enough unless you want to splurge on more.

All fembots deserve to be hugged

honestly, i could kinda use a hug right now

my manager is kind of a POS that preys on jailbait

so it has to happen

>A doll will not cook for you.
>A doll will not clean your house.
>A doll will not bear and raise your children.
>A doll will not comfort you in times of distress.
>A doll will not support your dreams and cheer you on.
>A doll will not trust you with her partnership in marriage and life.
>A doll will not grow old with you and look back and say it was worth it every step of the way.
>A doll will not love you.

That's what my mom is for. Checkmate.

Also, jumping the gun, but her hair is synthetic, right? It'd be worthwhile to go ahead with a silicon spray to lightly mist it. It'll keep it from getting tangled up. You can research online for brands of spray to use. (I'd keep it off her skin.) Remember to never comb through her hair wet or it's going to start to fray. Let it air dry completely before brushing. There's special shampoos and conditioners for synthetic hair fiber; you don't want to use the same stuff you're using for your own hair. If it's human hair, make sure you splurge on a good conditioner and shampoo because it won't grow back.

>trying to hold hands with someone you like is wrong
>men always have to make the first move
>doing anything without prior consent is assault
>asking to hold hands or kiss is strange and unattractive
How the fuck are men supposed to navigate all these contradictory rules in modern society?