WHat is the female equivalent of Jow Forums? I want to lurk on female forums and laugh at how pathetic they are

WHat is the female equivalent of Jow Forums? I want to lurk on female forums and laugh at how pathetic they are.

Attached: 1421511353556.png (266x468, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/
crystal.cafe/b/
crystal.cafe/b/res/26570.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty sure that's called tumblr

lolcowfarm is what you are looking for

lolcow posters are actually more pathetic than r9k posters on some levels.

Probably something like lolcow? I'm interested also. Good thread. I can only imagine the Chad worshipping drivel a female orientated board would create.
That and kittens. Endless fucking kitten pictures.
Women. The NPC definition.

Attached: justwomen.gif (243x200, 475K)

I doubt there is any humor there at all.

tumblr would be the big one

for the same imageboard format, there's crystalcafe and lolcow dot farm, plus some sekrit eigh ch boards

Women don't really have their own, large scale, anonymous forum analogous to Jow Forums because women are accepted by the mainstream enough regardless of personality or appearance or even beliefs that they don't need to hide behind anonymity.

crystal.cafe/
It will make you sad.

>lolcowfarm
WTF, they even have a man hate thread, just wow.

the feels board is just heartbreaking

crystal.cafe/b/

Attached: 1538756010341.png (742x796, 176K)

bump, this is great, this is the best, this is funny, this is awesome.

Oh dear lawwwwwwwddd the trolling potential. Thank you so much based user.

i can't stop watching that jiff. not because its a woman getting owned but because she's getting owned HARD by her own incompetence, her horrible coordination, failure to correctly judge a simple gap, failure to overcompensate for her stride just to make sure she clears the gap, and all this contrasted with the obvious display of confidence she has in clearing the gap. then she collapses, rather beautifully collides with the ground, in a perfect arc. it's incredible. i can't get enough.

crystal cafe vs lolcow

what's more troll potential

The foreveralonewomen subreddit is probably the most equivalent thing to r9k for females, in principle. Except there is literally no man-hating. Some are lesbians. No idolizing of crazy feminist bitches like ER is idolized here. And it's private because the mods are smart

lolcow
oreganooriganlees

>tfw want to cuddle with all the sadgirls on crystalcafe
it cant be helped

ugly-girl-problems.tumblr.com/

>ugly-girl-problems.tumblr.com/
rough

How do I get an ugly gf famlam?

I did out the notion forward of a mass raid on crystal cafe a few months back but no one went for it. Alot of these 'fembot; threads originate from there and their discord servers so I see no harm in raiding it.

tumble
Pinterest
Insta

lolcow posters are generally functional members of society though

It's a scam. Ran by a dude, and full of dudes baiting one another.

That being said, the female equivalent of 4-Chan is... 4-Chan. Your gender doesn't make a difference when discussing politics, anime, niche hobbies, or any other topic. The only boards that are particularly divided is /cgl/ having mostly women, and /fa/ having mostly men. Otherwise, they're all mixed in on every board. There is no 'female equivalent'.

>Your gender doesn't make a difference when discussing politics, anime, niche hobbies, or any other topic.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Get the fuck out of here you roastie whore. You are the problem Im talking about. Fucking cross board posting shills tryingto force change the board. Get out, women are not welcome here.

Bronnen.net/int I reckon

It's true that it doesn't make a difference when discussing niche interests such as animals, paper craft, the paranormal, literature, or anime & manga. That's only a small amount of the boards too. Do you think Jow Forums is the only board on 4-Chan?

This is the average well reasoned and intellectual "discussion" a maleoid provides

I only explained that because OP asked for the "female equivalent of 4-Chan". They didn't ask for the "female equivalent of Jow Forums".

Women aren't allowed in our super seekrit club, right /v/ros? Robots rise up

stay mad originally

Attached: file.png (500x333, 250K)

Lolcow is just fat chicks hating on better looking girls, pining after Chad and imitating males as you'd expect.

crystal.cafe/b/res/26570.html

r9k required reading