listening to this autistic radio

just had a wank. made big cummies

everyone tune into britfeel radio lads, high octane conversations goin on

Crying at the state of my hair.
>solid hairline hasnt moved in a decade
>hair on head slowly getting thinner and thinner regardless

Hope you all made the transition to the new thread safely

lost my foreskin mate

Attached: 1540322692950.jpg (1894x1636, 541K)

Just finished with painting my warhammers lad, just got a little bit more to do tomorrow and then I'm doing a hero mini I'm excited for

>tfw lost the ability to do big cummies

Attached: 1504129301579.png (340x443, 36K)

wanting to die. wishing id made close childhood friends. wishing i wasn't a faggot.

post pics of what youve done so far lad?

smoking a rollie and watching old trek

Attached: 1538763487047.jpg (754x1158, 79K)

it is a shame that the radio doesn't really give a shit about the thread any more. lots of lore that they have just ignored.
I'd love to hear zeus' take on the lad the destroyed the paki shop, I wondered if it was actually him to begin with

I doubt youre straight.

MGMT are alright by my reckoning you know, lads. Just thought you'd want to hear it from me. People keep posting them in /ylyl/ threads and I can't work out why.

reading some manga and got some lo fi on

Might go bed soon as I havent got much else going on

Yeah considering it's meant to be /britfeel/ radio it should be more about the thread.

I've got bad lighting atm lad, I'll do it tomorrow

I am straight, does that mean you're a girl who posts here despite hating the place?
Pretty sad lassie.

>tfw no fat milf to shag

Attached: tumblr-pco0ko4clp1wvvvtqo4-1280.jpg (800x1434, 120K)

she got nice honkers 2bh

Host here, we tried that and we got yelled out. People were upset about how the thread was becoming about the radio.

just ask your mum lad :^)

hate slags that come here trying to shag the lads. We want LOVE more than anything, not mindless sex. leave me and my lads alone, you only make the pain worse.

i like them to link some ylyl mgmt memes

hmmmm, yes ""MILF""

Switching between listening to music and Cum Town bits.

I don't get the joke though. Slightly kooky video perhaps but that's hardly new is it?

I have zero issue with you talking about the thread lad, it is half the point of britfeel radio tbqh. I like listening to you autists

Absolutely disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself

anybody play links crossbow training lads?

radio lads, which thot do you desire?

Attached: 5.png (654x922, 989K)

would rather play with Link's bowstring haha

radio vs dubtrack episode when

I know it's yankish but I bet it would be a load of fun going to a batting cage and just swinging for the fences. If we had them I'd give it a try.

said it last thread but silver dress is my girl
just like her tbqh fuck the haters

Early night in bed for me tonight lids.

Attached: Help helper 68.jpg (700x616, 173K)

Here's a topic for the britfeel radio lads.

I am receding at 21 YEARS OLD. SHOULD I OFF MYSELF?

middle Ieft

>gotta be 3
S H I T T A S T E

4,1,3,2 tbqh

this is for you zeus

Attached: 3.png (863x710, 1.32M)

I find thots disagreeable.

Showing lazy bastards how it's done at work.

silver lass seems like she's be way more fun than the others

radio bois, what are your thoughts on ayys?
>hard mode - no jews

You gonna post these girls' instagrams or what?

>join degenerate discord server
>about 50% of people posting in looking for contacts nsfw are bongs
>rest are mostly americans
>literally every single bong is an utter degenerate listing mental disorders like badges of honor and most of them are trannies

what is wrong with brits

>5.png
>3.png
why you got so many pics of these girls lod

Which 1?
Got back into enterprise earlier on in year, but neglected it for narcos and surviving escobar

They are obviously taken right off facebook. reversed imaged and no results though.

These are my major regrets in life:
1.Giving up the guitar at age 12. I should have stuck with it but I was/am a lazy retard.

2.Not going out with a girl who was attracted to me when I was 17/18. She was a little weird and followed me everywhere but she was attractive and kind. I was just so scared and I convinced myself that a gf would mess up my A-levels.

3. Being a cunt to my friends and to people in general when I was a teenager. People were not very nice to me either to be fair but I should not have treated people like that.

4.Lying to my parents on skype about hearing voices in my head It made them take me from uni and messed up my life. I am not really sure why I did it. I went to such a great uni but I fucked everything up.

what is the biggest labia you have ever seen?

Attached: 1431806142457.jpg (1986x1260, 285K)

Also, slacking off in my second year of uni. I ended up scraping a 2:1 (just, thank God), but I would be in a so much better position if I managed to get a first.

I literally cant quit guitar and music in general, its basically the only thing I have sometimes

>join discord server
>it's full of teenage girls and teenage guys trying to be "edgy"
>not to mention all the drama and guys begging for the girls attention.
never again

Absolutely CREASING right now lads

Attached: pic.jpg (599x781, 50K)

because I am a sad bastard lad. there are only 6 in total tbf

Dont beat yourself up over it
Your failings are experiences that made you contemplate specific behaviours of you, which enabled you to learn how to be a better person, so it helped you grow
Don't be too resentful of yourself for your past

That's pretty damn disgusting.
My exs was pretty neat and nice to look at.

Tried to take my therapists advice of going out with my friends again tonight for the first time in months. I was just sitting in the pub and I could do it. Currently crying like a little bitch on the way home as they're leaving to go to the club. I know I've out a massive downer on their night.

Brits and Americans both speak the same language so that's probably why it's filled with Brits and Americans. Also why are you there, you're no better.

I hear you radio host. this is you isn't it

I've been so ill I forgot to be nervous for my first driving lesson tomorrow, only just remembered now. Should I cancel? I mean I haven't even gotten out of bed these last few days so it's a legitimate reason for once.

>having friends
I haven't for years

no you pussy driving isn't even that bad and the learner cars have dual controls anyway.

Radio lads confirmed for real nonces.

do people just sit in /britfeel/ for their whole night? This obscure corner of the internet must be the home of the most pathetic, mentally ill people in the country

And day too lad.

What's discord, Webchat?

I don't go to the pub I just drink at home now and listen to music all night

i cant tell if the host is really nervous and a massive autist, or a total lad who just doesn't care.
either way, that ridiculous northener on the radio is funny

Having a few cans of beer and watching a documentary about Ruby ridge

its basically skype but with biggger group chats

I have it open in a tab and dip in and out usually. I drink and listen to music, and watch films sometimes in between times

But isn't doing it while ill a really bad idea? If I throw up in his car that's going to be bad.

Na i'm too autistic to put my voice out there.

>the most pathetic, mentally ill people in the country
I'm top ten in the whole world

Attached: 1541441199129.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>tfw you enjoy the company of brits because theyre usually very easy to talk to and not stuck up at all
>tfw also hate them because theyre all messed up and have nothing dear in this world except alcohol or drugs

if you are actually ill, cancel
if not, do the lesson.

host is cute af tbqh

What do they chat about? sounds gay

what do you lads think about count dankula and the nazi pug thing?

if you are judging brits based on the ones on Jow Forums then you are a mong. Only weirdos in britain go on Jow Forums tbqh

it was fucking ages ago and I dont care

can we have some led zeppelin on the radio lads?

request in the youtube chat homie

what zep song?

love swimming

haven't done it in years

sums up the state of my miserable existence

over the hills and far away lad
i'm not normie enough to have a youtube account

I want a gf god damnit

it is over rated I think, fuck paying loads of money to take someone who hates all your hobbies out to dinner for her to not put out

Damn I thought you lads would like my creasing post

Said some really embarrassing shit to a taiwanese girl I am obsessed with last night when I was pissed out of my head.
Sat in bed all day feeling sorry for myself and regret.

then get a gf who you enjoy spend time with, likes your hobbies and puts out a lot?

>fuck paying loads of money to take someone who hates all your hobbies out to dinner for her to not put out
imagine thinking that's what everyday of a relationship is like

Well that was the point of the post, next time read before calling me a pussy.

Attached: apu hammer.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Why do you pay for your gfs food? its not 50s lad, woman have equal opportunities now.

i don't know why you need to ask us if you need to cancel an appointment because you are bed ridden tbqh