Modern society and the lack natural selection

Modern society and the lack natural selection
Has only made the world worse

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1542493578196.png (324x648, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/iq-scores-are-declining-and-researchers-point-school-media-973040
cdc.gov/mumps/outbreaks.html#b
cdc.gov/Features/Measles/
healthland.time.com/2013/09/30/parents-not-vaccinating-kids-contributed-to-whooping-cough-outbreaks/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1745691615577701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

natural selection works better than ever now there are more ways to communicate and transport.

And don't say something stupid
Like medicine because civilization
Has only made it easier for diseases to spread

Yeah but environmental pressure has dropped
Dramatically

he says as global iq drops and half the population complains about some orange guy all while vaccines give us retroviruses and autism..

>global IQ drops
Found the retard. The IQ scale is adjusted every couple of years so the average is always 100.
>half the population complains about some orange guy
You know America is less than 5% of the global population, right? Unless you were saying that half of Americans are talking about the president. Which why wouldn't they? Politics actually affects lives, dipshit. Not everybody is an edgy nihilist or centrist like you.
>vaccines give us retroviruses and autism
I hope you die of polio and smallpox. Oh wait, you can't. You were vaccinated. Even if vaccines caused autism (which they fucking don't) I'd rather be autistic than dead.

>made the world worse
In litterally what metric? Poverty? No, because global poverty is going down. Diseases? Again, no, people are healthier now than they've ever been.
>Prove me wrong
That's retarded. Prove yourself right first, faggot. Go die of mumps (oh wait you can't we have fucking medicine for that now, you braindead shitheel).

when i say the iq droped i mean the 100 dropped your the 1 whos not very smrt

its way more then Americans complaing about trump , im not from the us and i hear unimportant news about him daily.

ummm not much to say on the 3rd thing you just made yourself look stupid , people dont die from not getting vaccines.
wait just so you know i was the first poster and response not the 2nd.

>as global iq drops
source?
>and half the population complains about some orange guy
so the world is becoming worse because people disagree with the president
>vaccines give us retroviruses and autism
Reasonable risk to get rid of the viruses they are preventing.

Can't be proved wrong. We are in a time where everything is going against natural selection.

Ok enough about the vaccines. Vaccines themselves do not raise your risk for autism. One particular additive is a synthetic form of mercury and does, in some countries they banned it and i'm not sure whether we even still use it. If they just took that out and accepted the shorter half life and potential wastage that would be a non issue. Anti vaccers are ignorant because you can request a formulation without that compound and just be educated about ingredients.

in terms of environmental impact sure, the world is worse off in terms of I guess current life living on it. net suffering for animals is generally higher thanks to both animal agriculture, but also pollution and climate change.

but what do you mean by worse? do you mean just humans, or life in general? or by quality do you measure the world in general as worse? are you just talking about humans? just because maybe the environment is worse off doesn't immediately justify returning to the stone age, we can move to improve our impact and minimise animal suffering which is what we've been doing.

omg dident think id have to respond again

1. look it the fuck up im not your secretary and this isent secret information but dont use wikipedia anyone can edit that shit.
2.it isent that people disagree , its they blindly hate everything he does , all while shouting in my ear about how much of a dick/nazi/racist he is.
3. ya im not here to argue about vacines either it was just a point i made , the point being natural selection IS NOT working fine people are getting worse not better.

seems like you're just a troll, but for anyone else reading, google the Flynn Effect. Humans globally are gaining, not losing, IQ.

starts reading..... study takes place over the 20th century
OH! good thing the infos up to date

this shits dated man

wow looks like your the troll or dident read your own recommendation as it says the effect started to nullify around 2002 - 2004 in the info at the bottom , well done brainlet

>i mean the 100 dropped
Except it hasn't. People now are, on average, a lot smarter than people 100 years ago, despite what your shitty boomer-tier I-hate-children mentality might tell you.
>i hear unimportant news about him daily
He's the president of one of the major world powers. Of course he's going to be in the news. Plus, you have control over how much news you consume. If I didn't want to hear about Trump I could just stop watching the news (and he's my fucking president, I imagine it's an even easier process for a eurofag).
>people don't die of not getting vaccines
Yes they do. Yes they fucking do. The antivax movement has single-handedly brought back diseases that vaccines had wiped out.

Look buddy, you have to be 18 to post here. If you want a circlejerk about how shitty you think the world is, let me direct your attention to >>Jow Forums .

what? The Flynn Effect is a meta-analysis of multiple IQ studies all the way until now globally, it's still being observed.
in some countries it's nullifying due to environmental factors and immigration, sure, but in general the net gain is still increasing.

because i was talking about the span of 100 years , ya change your argument so you dont look retarded.Iv never heard so much news about the us pres , heard like 2 things about Obama his whole 8 years.
and again with the vax thing , people dont die from it. find 1 fucking time and ill admit im wrong.

A problem with laypersons discussing academic topics is that you don't keep up to date on the field.
newsweek.com/iq-scores-are-declining-and-researchers-point-school-media-973040
>They aren't the first to suggest a global dip in intelligence. In 2009, James Flynn, for whom the Flynn effect is named, studied Piagetian test scores of British teenagers and found that the average 14-year-old's IQ dropped by two points over 28 years, while the average middle-class child's IQ dropped six points during the test period.
Even the guy you cited is seeing a decline in IQ.
I'd be interested in a similar studies being done in countries that haven't compromised on academic rigor to boost graduation rates, like Japan or South Korea.

Also, the OP is retarded because the concept of natural selection has no prior for defining "worse" or "better", only traits that make survival and reproduction more likely.

>"worse" or "better", only traits that make survival and reproduction more likely.

someone who understand evolution on Jow Forums wtf.

I'm well aware of the British iq drop, which is why I said Humans are globally gaining.

hey guys just a freindly user chimeing in , something to remeber when discussing global iq is chinas massive population and how thoroughly they lie about everything especially schooling. im willing to bet more then a few country's fudge the numbers

>ya change your argument
The span of 100 years was just an example because I wasn't sure if you knew any numbers bigger than that. The idea is still right: the current generation of humans is the smartest one so far, and that fact has been true for most of human history because we, as a species, are constantly getting smarter. People now (maybe not you) are smarter than most humans who have ever lived, on average.
>heard like 2 things about Obama
Because you weren't paying attention.
Also, what does that have to do with your original argument about natural selection? Are you saying that people being more politically engaged has something to do with surviving to reproduction?
>find 1 fucking time
Smallpox killed between 300 and 500 million people before we had a vaccine for it.
Polio isn't as lethal, you got me there (/s), but I'm sure as hell glad I'm protected from it.
But if you meant specifically diseases that anti-vaxxers brought back, there are a few of those too.
Mumps: cdc.gov/mumps/outbreaks.html#b
Measles: cdc.gov/Features/Measles/
and even fucking Whooping Cough: healthland.time.com/2013/09/30/parents-not-vaccinating-kids-contributed-to-whooping-cough-outbreaks/

>freindly user
You are very clearly OP. Fuck off and go catch chicken pox (oh wait shit you can't because you're probably vaccinated against that one too).

Apparently you didn't even read the article, because it was reporting on a different study done in Norway on Norwegians. It cited Flynn afterward to point out that the Norwegian study was not the only one seeing a trend. Or maybe you did read it, and your IQ is too low to comprehend simple written English. Just kys.

the current generation is not the smartest lol it doesnt take a keen eye to see that. i was paying attention though and the reason we are so far away from the main topic is because this is spiraling at least we have something to say.
ok so you couldent even find 1 time so started talking about shit from before vaccines even existed and then proceed to not provide and example but still pretends like you did (again) so you dont look retarded.

slow clap

I am well aware of both yes, but globally it's still increasing.

Attached: Flynn-–-World-Regions.png (3000x1908, 246K)

no im not OP actually , literally just a friendly user

it is not , in fact its declining

It's always been pretty bad desu

to live is to suffer

>the current generation is not the smartest lol
No, it is. It's smarter than the generation who built the pyramids, it's smarter than the generation that propagated global trade, and it's smarter than the generations who fought in both World Wars.
>you couldn't find 1 time
Are you illiterate? Vaccines prevent the diseases I listed. If you die of any of those diseases, then you died because you weren't vaccinated against it. I didn't find 1 time, I found fucking 500 million times.

You are OP.

Can you not read the graphs?

OP is either underage or retarded.

no
Norway and the UK are not the only countries in the world, on average Humans are globally gaining in IQ.

people are objectively smarter, live healthier, and have more options in life now.
there is literally no argument to say the world is worse. you need to get laid and play fortnite.

it doesnt help you keep replying to different people lol , im still here and trying to talk to you i keep replying but your having trouble staying focused.

The three posts I replied to in were all made by the same person.
The two posts I replied to in were both made by the same person.
All the other posts I've made in this thread only replied to one poster ( and ).

If there's any evidence that global IQ is dropping, it's you.

>I k-knew about Norway too!!
>1909-2013
I'll repeat: A problem with laypersons discussing academic topics is that you don't keep up to date on the field. Apparently another problem is that people like you are as dumbfuck retarded as you are confident in your beliefs.
A meta analysis is only as good as the studies it includes. I don't think you even understand what systematic biases are or how difficult it is to actually get good trans-national data. The Norwegian study was extremely thorough because of the data available - it's impossible that there'd be close to as good data from most countries in Africa, for example.
Also, a study of studies using studies measuring X from 1909-2013 is not going to do much to contradict a studies from, say, 2010 onward that show signs of the Flynn Effect reversing. The general trend shown by any meta analysis would still be in favor of a positive trend.

the fuck are you talking about only the first response is directed at me? what are you on about?

>word salad that could have just been cut down to "i disagree with statistics and only argue with my emotions"
global IQ is on the rise.

actually its declining

>The general trend shown by any meta analysis would still be in favor of a positive trend.
exactly, that's why I said globally IQ is gaining, not decreasing. A reversal in the Uk and Norway is not indicative of a global trend, they are two countries which are both believed to be changing based on contextual environmental factors like immigration and changes in the education system.
would hypothetically global iq reverse in just a couple years? sure, maybe, but the Norwegian military study and the UK teen study is not indicative of global trends.

>make claim
>ask to prove it
>look it the fuck up im not your secretary
I'm not going to make your argument for you retard

i dident ask you to announce it to everyone , just look it up and make your own educated decision on the topic before you engage others with it. at the time i dident have the link and i did'nt want to go search for it , its not hard to find.