Anyone have all the screenshots of this roastie saying she's nice to robots to get money out of them...

anyone have all the screenshots of this roastie saying she's nice to robots to get money out of them? and the ones where she showed some guy sent her like 20 grand

Attached: 3b769151429b8b61a39459a84f05fe514f1f7e8bc8075c1ce71d10882cdfa7a0.png (719x968, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tkDo3fAk91
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8GqrRTf7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>some guy sent her like 20 grand
at that point its better to hire someone to kidnap her for you and donate the rest to science

he deserved to lose it

she deserved to get it
(and she deserves to get way more)

Attached: 1542417488331.jpg (1125x1479, 325K)

>written and directed by quentin tarantino
>feet hidden away
Why is brooke such a tease?

God reading that makes me jealous. The most I've been able to give her in a month was 800, usually closer to 300.

Attached: 1518628501106.png (699x699, 639K)

I get it now. I used to not understand you orbiters but I get it now. You're like gambling addicts. Almost exactly. You're addicted to destroying yourself. Gambling addicts have the same affliction.

she has webbed toes and huge bunions

consider suicide o*biter

You're giving them too much credit. They're simply pathetic, no addiction involved.

utterly disgusting.
she will prob have to fuck with socks on.

I don't have much but just remembered I had this saved.

Someday some hero will show everything and call brooke out on her bs

Attached: 1542316599378.png (439x554, 127K)

I think it's cute,but I'm so far gone that even if she smelled like literal shit 24/7 I would still find her cute.

that what im doing originalyly

>The most I've been able to give her in a month was 800, usually closer to 300.
please tell me that's not true

It is,she's fucking leeching off everyone stupid enough to fall for it.

stop posting drama guise

vocaroo.com/i/s0tkDo3fAk91

i dont want no more attention i have a bf now

>not getting bbc
dropped!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8GqrRTf7U
There are literally thousands of women who have they most loyal of beta orbiter cucks.

This is unnatural thing that happened in our society, there is no other race that is doing this absolutely degrading shit, even whole Europe has this hidden mentality that is why they are letting refugees in, they want to self destroy, they probably got bored of peace and prosper.
Or maybe it was just case of massive jewish propaganda.
I hope we discover who is behind this so we can lynch them and put women back in cages where they belong

Attached: loser.jpg (825x626, 96K)

Lol I've seen that before. What a fucking beta

oof gracie,thought u learnt a few things about self respect from me...your mom has a bad influence on you,maybe higgus should hear what a good little obedient slut you are :)

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (998x561, 268K)

im not a slut and stop calling me by my name you creepy virgin

but you said it yourself dont remember it?this one is getting kinda old so i might be needing a new one soon

is it Grace or Gracie?

how can i be a slut if im a virgin? checkmate guy

eye roll

She doesn't take money from Robots, only faggots online that are not on r9k (i.e. Retarded Redditors)

She says it was because she's a nice person.

that guy has to be some sort of mentally deficient, and fuck knows how many personality disorders that woman has

we should do it again with ur new bf gracie,the last one i picked for u was boring and fucked everything up

this. for being so young & a trap. she deserves a loooot of money.

What the fuck lol. Where do you even find men literally this bonked in the head?

Weirdest to me was the guy sounded relatively normal, except his voice was cracking like he wanted to cry. I don't think the woman's got pds, just discovered a profitable niche. It's like public relations.

Attached: XfLGuJ4_d.jpg (640x431, 29K)

leave whoever the hell this girl is alone

>some guy sent her like 20 grand
i'd pay her 20grand if she let me stand next to her for 20 minutes, tbqh

stop giving women money for simply existing you fucking pathetic worm.

how am i pathetic for wanting female interaction

You answered your own question. Because of pathetic cucks like you women like this exist.

>t. poorfag
Must be tough seeing the big dogs of r9k getting attention

Why would we?She's interesting and fun to bully.