Y-you don't think i'm ugly do you user?

>y-you don't think i'm ugly do you user?
What do Jow Forums?

Attached: Dream Body3.jpg (1536x2048, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nudeobama/status/1063280608200155136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want Lindsey Graham.

Attached: 1517361246673.png (805x669, 538K)

Nah, but that outfit makes you look like the turbosloot you are.

Moar (origina11y)

What role am I playing in this context?

Hey I know that girl's twitter. She's not funny but i would stick her toes in my mouth and my 6 inch circumcised dick in hers

Attached: 1474762645142.jpg (900x1200, 175K)

Mirror shot, so either beta orbiter or chard thundercock. Since it's a post on this board I'd imagine there's no way OP could possibly move even his most farcical imagination away from beta orbiter, so we'll go with that.

If I am playing the role of beta orbiter I tell her that I like her no matter how she looks!

:p

Just threw up in my mouth a little and felt sad for your nonexistent posterity.

10/10.

Physically you're not ugly but you're an annoying attention whores and that makes you worse than the uglies crustiest bag on the planet.

if I am playing the role of chad I tell her that what matters is how she feels about herself.

2/10 there, bud.

>Dunno, that dress is in the way.

Or some other variation. "I'll let you know when it's on my bedroom floor", etc. etc.

noncommittal "you look fine", or accusing her of fishing for compliments. Depends on how well I know her.

Ok thanks it is easier to collect data about the former but less so with the latter. It seems that chad likes to push sex a lot, is that true?

Depends. As I said in my first post, the outfit's turbosloot tier. No reason to approach her any other way when that's what she's looking for in it. You wouldn't say "You look like you can read a book good!" when it's hugging her every curve and accentuating gaps, etc. You talk to her like she's a fuck toy because that's how she's dressed. Dito if she's in sweats and geeky glasses with abux cup, etc. you tailor it to the woman and the situation. Dependent on the quality of the woman and your intents, you can angle it all towards sexuality, but that's mostly if you just want to fuck. Sometimes you can just be a dude. That gets into the "the good chad" theory, though.

So it's about controlling the context in order to achieve your goals. Typically my goals are just observation, there aren't too many humans like this who are interesting. The book reading ones are often just layering the ideas of others across their inability to originally conceive. Sure they are more eloquent sometimes, but ultimately they don't have an original style.

>circumcised
your just mad she makes foreskin jokes lmao

Ha, go to any college campus and you'll see a hundred of them dressed the same doing the same things. You're very right. "style" is a great substitute for personality.

Women are pretty much universally submissive to varying degrees. The issue is making them submissive to you and no social pressures from other men, friends groups, or social media, etc. So yes, if you can get her attention and control the situation, you will usually have success. It's just doing that while maintaining at least a veneer of outward social acceptability that is the issue.

Thank you for being an interesting robot. :)

I'm not an AI but thanks for your compliment. I hope you have a nice time posting.

Maybe you're right. But at least I wasn't raped by a fucking asian dude
twitter.com/nudeobama/status/1063280608200155136

robot as in board denizen. Not literal bot.

And thank you. I'm just here to help.

>hugs her like the awkwardly retarded potato I am
>pulls back a little and looks her in the eyes with my cute face and tell her she's beautiful
>pecks her lips and tell her let's go have some fun

No girl will ever want a comfy stable and happy relationship full of love and support... I will only ever get attention from shallow boring normie whores that want hook ups. I'm going to fucking shoot myself.

You are mildly unpleasant to look at

Attached: WoahBoi.jpg (355x355, 24K)

>guy's twitter name is hopeyourdogdies
>she has dogs she posts about all the time
absolute madman

Attached: 1481236367031.jpg (300x364, 40K)

is that aurora? she likes to take many penis of many different man in same night.

Attached: how i like my coffee.jpg (254x198, 9K)

stop posting her on here, you cunt. she's a queen that I must worship and protect from you gross nerds.
taylor if you're reading this I love you with all my heart and I hope you're happy, even if it's without me, it's ok, I'm not sad about it or anything I'm just glad you're happy but maybe if you could try answering my dms? Of course it doesn't matter or anything I'm just saying I'd like to talk to you at some point in my life, and if you checked my messages and gave me a chance maybe you'd enjoy my company and we could finally get married like how I imagined it. please please be my wife I will neve leave you and will cherish you alway PLEASE

Attached: 1530489087992.jpg (372x630, 48K)

>wanting used goods
not worth it user