Why do whites get to make laws to fuck everyone...

why do whites get to make laws to fuck everyone? why the FUCK do people have to go in cages and suffer for life because they do drugs. its fucking proven fact that environment and mental illnesses make people more prone to making bad decisions and take risks

its not my fucking fault but the whites get to fucking demolish my life over it? what the fuck!!! I have to go to a cage because I smoke weed full of rapists and murderers fuck off you white cracker fucks.

why aren't people in the streets in cities everywhere like when ferguson hit and beheading law makers and starting nationwide riots. lets finish this shit once and for all

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

well why the fuck did you smoke weed in the first place dumbass?
>inb4 it helps me cope with stress
there is a million things you can do to help you with stress so there is no need to resort to a drug
>inb4 it feels good
you know what feels good? having a job and starting a family and being there for your kids instead of ditching them. Whites made your country so stop dissing them so much and be thankful for once.

oh fuck off cracker I can smoke weed if I want to

If you hate white society so much why don't you leave?
Oh that's right you won't because every other society is shit.

And we obviously can stick you in jail when we want to :)

You niggers are so short sighted and you can't look at whole picture other than whats going in moment, you resemble more like animals.

Do you comprehend you live in white society which is 100x better than where you came from and some Oogga Boggas would neckles you for looking at someones wife wrong.

But nah you can't use your brain to compare and analyze situations you just think in moment.
>Want weed feel good
>Feel good more weed need
>ogga bogga I am opressed this is most worst country in world they don't let me smoke weed, weed feel good, good weed feel good.
>Oggga bogga no money for weed, DAS RACIST I want free money and food and houses DAS RACIST

Attached: 1538682583117.png (599x502, 285K)

i hope to god that you rot in jail forever you fucking nigger bastard.

except you can't niggy, that's why you['re bitching online. kek.

oh sorry I follow human nature. whats the difference if I sit around smoking weed after work or if I sit around playing video games after work. white people are just out to get us

wheres a country I can go to with healthcare, no white people rules, and legal weed?

>well why the fuck did you smoke weed in the first place dumbass?

This is Jow Forums, 98.3% of people reading the board are stoned

We live in SOCEITY with RULES, thats why its called SOCIETY and 1st world, because people follow whatever rules are in place and don't go by their own wants and needs and desires.

If rules in society is not to smoke weed you respect it, if you wanna smoke weed go to Somalia you can rape children there no rules it would be paradize for you I bet.

You dont like rules Nigger?

Attached: 1538974159439.gif (444x250, 417K)

>its fucking proven fact that environment and mental illnesses make people more prone to making bad decisions and take risks

This is incorrect, nobody but brainlets believes this anymore.

>no white people rules
You're welcome to fuck off to Somalia nigger it's not like whitey wants you here.

no the rules should be no rape murder or degenerate shit. weed is better than alcohol. weed is good for the world. do you honestly think the government is ethical? stop following the rules boring cracker this is why no girl would touch you in your entire lifetime

America was founded by and created for whites. If you don't like it, hop on an illegal boat and go to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US. This is pretty easy to Google.
You don't even have to learn the language beforehand, you can learn over the course of a year or two when you get there.

oh but I cant break the white people rules remember

Fucking move to a shithole country without whites then, what are you waiting for stupid nigger?

the whites would stop me from doing anything that makes me happy

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

You're confusing jews for whites

nobody would stop you from fucking off, except maybe whoever has to take you in might not want you either.

just stop committing crimes jamal

>Wahhh I'm not responsible for my own choices
Druggies deserve the chair and you can't change my mind

No we'd be insanely glad to have fewer shitskins desu.

go you lazy fuck go, live with your shitskins where you can commit crimes and be lazy to your hearts content

people who smoke pot are better then compulsive hentai loli fappers