ITT: rage fuel

ITT: rage fuel

Attached: bait5.png (1054x352, 28K)

How short was he? Atleast she had the courtesy to send an email.

Hey manlet, whacha doin?

>a women being honest and polite while still being able to make some sort of compromise
>rage fuel
You wouldn't even do that to a whale. You'd either be extremely rude or just ghost her.

Haha when will the manlets learn?

>Typing up some shitty, condescending little email to apologize for acting like a rude asshole irl
>"But we can still be friends! :3" (E.g. "you can still buy me shit, if you want... uwu")
>"Oh btw I'm also fucking some other guy now teehee~"
>"Uhhh... I'm sure you'll find some ummm... nice girl with whom you're more... *compatible* someday... (lol)"
I hope this email is a larp desu.

based greentext. Pack it up, boys. That's all we need.

So what did she do? that is if this email was OP's to begin with

samefag

It's not OP

She met a guy online and when seeing how short he was in person decided she didn't like him but then sent him an email saying they can still be friends (she'll allow him to be an orbiter), that it's "not his fault, it's hers" (it's literally because he's not tall enough), and to let him know that she moved on to fucking a different, better guy.

Attached: Beta_Contract.jpg (615x823, 94K)

Not even close, user. Nice try, though, sport.

Attached: Skrrrt.png (820x626, 21K)

Jesus Christ, that's a joke picture, right?

I don't know why you share such things publicly

Attached: what a homo.png (347x123, 17K)

I got a good laugh from this, user. Right o.

Attached: Steve_o.jpg (453x500, 32K)

It could be, but I remember this pic being from reddit some time ago and the guy who posted it was asking like a "guys ask girls" kind of thing what they think about it and if it's weird or whatever cause it was his first gf. So, it could be a real thing.

YAAASS MA QUEEN! SO MANY GREAT RULEZ!
to imagine there are "men" out there to allow themselves to be disgraced in such a manner

Attached: 1516912317564.png (626x396, 85K)

>not allowed bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven or Josh
I'm assuming they were guys she fucked before him or cheated on him with

Attached: 1542402874771.png (480x480, 105K)

Probably. It's probably a couple of the Chad's from the area she's fucked and doesn't want him to bring up. Meanwhile, he's not allowed to talk to any other girls, and she'll be doing random phone checks like she's the fucking KGB.

>he doesn't have a second phone for this very situation
You're fucked user. Gotta keep ahead of them

Sorry, I reached this year's rage quota a few months ago.
Only numbness remains.

>Implying she wouldn't check his bill to see how many lines he has and then demand to see all associated devices
Only Chad wins. You can't beat the women, beta boi. You lost from the start.

Attached: Free_food.jpg (540x542, 81K)

>he doesn't have his mum paying for his personal line
Is this kid serious?

why would you try to hide shit from your significant other? this is exactly why relationships fail so much more these days

>first date
>dinner
thats where you fucked up

Attached: 1533978082534.png (750x423, 391K)

>be 5'10
>girl I am talking to is 5'6 and said her boyfriend was only an inch or two taller than her and she is happy I am taller than him
>see photo of them together
>she is in heels and he is still 3-4 inches taller than her, so much be at least 6 foot

What the fuck how warped is her perception that she thinks he is short? I thought girls inflated guys heights not drastically downplayed it

Attached: 1528037648345.png (646x595, 67K)

People hide shit from each other all the time... In this instance you're saying you think the guy shouldn't hide things from the girl, but he's not the one presenting her a contract to search his shit and swear he won't talk to/about specific people... You really think that bitch won't hide shit from him or fuck other dudes on the side?

This is some fag larping. Girls would write shit like that. When bitches ghost someone they ghost them to the end without any regret or explanation.

Best first date? You can tell if a girl thinks you're a beta and/or potential orbiter/provider if she suggests food as the first meetup or date. Where does Chad go for first meetups or dates?
>INB4 "Chad doesn't go on dates, he texts women to come satisfy him, and then kicks them out (which they eagerly and happily do)

she was probably just reassuring that its not really an issue for her

honestly user the guy being presented with that has two options, he can either follow it for whatever fucking reason if he really wants to or leave, theres really no point in trying to debate something like that

I used to think the most extreme stuff I saw was either fake or a larp, but it turned out so many of them were real and true that I don't doubt the pictures authenticity...

I usually go to a fancy bar or something, then a walk around the city so she can hug your arm. Always place yourself on the side so you're between her and people coming towards you
plus walking around helps with making shit up to talk about

Isn't that a bit boring, especially for a first date or meeting? I read that you're supposed to do something at least marginally interesting or exciting so that the girl will associate those feelings of excitement or enjoyment with you. Also, how many times will just walking around lead to sex or even a second date?

works for me, but if you ask me just going for dinner is way more boring than going trough the city. maybe it helps that there are events and festivals very often so there's new shit constantly

I went on a first date a couple days ago to an arcade, then we met up with some of his friends to play laser tag. Fun competitive shit like that is infinitely more enjoyable than going to dinner and having to deal with awkward silence and fumbly conversation. Bowling is also a go to date option of mine but its a bit pricey now that Im in college. I feel like it is a lot easier to get to know someone when you do an activity together rather than just sitting and staring at eachother or watching a movie. It is also easier for me to curb my autism when Im not trapped in a chair and can do something with my hands or feet.

Bro that sounds like some PUA bullshit. Every first date I've been on, except one, was movie and coffee or movie and food. I have literally taken a girl home on the first date after seeing a movie and eating at McDonalds. It literally doesn't really matter what you do, if they like you then they like you.

I never liked movies for the first date, cant really talk and get her interested imo

Yeah, I guess I could see that. And lunch or dinner is a boring date, that's why I think when you take girls to get food they already kind of know how they're going to use you and it doesn't include a relationship or sex. To me, a girl, especially a cute or good looking girl suggesting food is a big red flag for her intentions.

This is the right idea. You're doing good, user.

>girl politely rejects dude
>still not enough

What do you honestly want?

It works for me. If it's good you get to talk about it afterwards but if it's shit then your night is fucking set. You can't go wrong shit talking a mutually disliked movie.

For the GNUtists here;
3 4

it's not and i hope some chad says the same to her except about her pussy smell or something.

Honesty of intentions. She says right there in the email she usually dates guys 6'+ "and I was definitely willing this round to go under that" - but she never was. She convinced herself she's not a shallow person with her own version of a personal virtue signal, then backed out immediately. But not until after having met for "drinks" and presumably a meal (which we can't know but is likely) that the guy paid for. If she was going to not like him because of height, whatever, but this kind of bullshit is manipulative. That's what the guys want, user. Honesty of intentions, not being used as your temporary "I'm so good, I'm not shallow, watch me date this short guy" tool....

Attached: What_Average_Guys_Are_Good_For.png (908x674, 37K)

This guy was probably shorter than her, which is an hang up for most girls. She stated that she didn't imagine he was so short, and it is a deal breaker for her.
She was really nice and polite about it, took all the blame, wished him the best.
What do you expect her to do?
She didn't know how tall he was since they met online, she rejected him politely and told him it's not personal.

>bait5.png
Why are tall virgins always so desperate? We get it, guys under 6' are more attractive in every way possible but even you can get laid if you get rich or famous.

It's more than obviously written by a bitter lanklet virgin but Jow Forums being what it is believes it to be real.

Remember to hate your neighbors

Attached: 1538859993445.jpg (701x1024, 127K)

She says in the email she was willing to go under her normal height for dating this time... this means she knew his height beforehand... What people expect? Idk, I guess this is about as good as it gets once she's already been dishonest about her intentions... see It's one thing for a guy or girl to not know you as a person and not want to date after learning about you or talking to you, it's another thing entirely to knowingly disregard a negative feature that you know you don't like to prove you're "so good" and then immediately back out after you get some free shit and attention...
>I don't like red haired girls
>Red hair girl wants to date
>"I'm not that shallow, of course I'll do it haha"
>Go one date, get free meal
>Message her "it's not you, it's me. I thought I could like your hair that I know I don't like and it turns out I was wrong lol"

It's dishonest to consider someone with a feature or trait you know you don't like just to try and seem like a better person, and then not surprisingly bail because you don't like it...

She knew he was short, but she said she "still expected him to be 1-2 inches taller" so she clearly didn't know he was shorter than her.
She probably knew he was short from the pictures, but didn't know how much and he turned out to be shorter than she expected and shorter than her.
She then told him that it was a deal breaker for her in the nicest way possible.

They met online and she couldn't assess exactly how tall he was, she rejected him in the most polite way after she found out.

A fine, real life example of this is the popular and attractive guys/girls who will take the retarded kids to a dance or prom or whatever. It's dishonest, and a huge virtue signal, so that they can manufacture some kind of temporary praise, elevated social status, and attention at the other's expense. No matter what they say, they always and forever do that shit 100% for themselves.

Attached: 1515032107384.jpg (343x343, 14K)

Do you think it's okay when Chads match with girls on tinder or hit on girls irl that they would never consider just so they can pump and dump them? It's manipulative and kind of cruel, but you excuse similar behavior from a women...

>uses a mac
Pot calling kettle black, etc.

>he actually believes that low quality bait

>thinking I'm using a mac
Don't fucking talk to me brainlet.

I don't, I'm on the train and like arguing.

Look at that fucking text rendering, you're totally using one. Don't even try to hide it, you little pussy bitch.

I'm using Windows 7 you fucking loser. If I was using a Mac I'd be the kind of faggot to admit to it.

I bet its real. Probably from a young entitles girl that thinks this is normal. She probably thought the entire thing was cute

BS poofter, I'm literally using Windows 7 right now, with Tomorrow on, in Chrome. Looks nothing like yours. Neck self. Also, why the fuck are you still here 2 hours after your first post? What a sad cunt.

lmao fucking manlets forever btfo

>implying I'm using Chrome
Why's this incel so mad at me for using Jow Forums how it's supposed to be used lmao

>Says the virgin lanklet who knows he will never get a girl because girls always go for shorter guys

Because you're a mac using faggot, obviously.

madman11!!

a woman thinking her friendship is a compromise to dating her is a fucking joke.

>well, we wont fuck, but i'd be willing to have you in my back pocket to lift heavy shit and do favors for me! you're a sweet and genuine guy, so I'm sure you will come running when I snap my fingers!

how do you know the following?:
a) that it is real (it probably isnt)
b) in case of a), how do you know that this isn't some kind of reddit/twitter post of a guy saying "lmao crazy bitch imma drop her"?

You fags are so fucking trapped inside your head, thinking that when you date a girl everyone automatically put up with everything and that such piece of paper would be accepted and would not be grounds for immediate termination.

This guy gets it. Good job, user.

I'm on Windows 7, and from his screenshot, everything looks indiscernible from what I've got. Maybe it's because I'm on Firefox. Anyway, what's wrong with macs? Some people prefer the operating system and don't care about the advantages windows offers. And mac OS has certain advantages. It's still practically virus free, and is generally less buggy than Windows.

>m-maybe it isn't real!
well then prove me wrong. i've seen enough of this shit being legit to lose all faith. or prove my point.
wanna prove me wrong? wanna show me how this guy stood his ground and dumped the bitch if it was real?
go on and prove it! blow me the fuck out! show me this is either fake or that the guy who got this letter dumped the bitch.

>The Male Taxi Bitch
Why do people do this to themselves?

They have been thought the wrong rules for the game by their families and the society at large. They subconsciously think it's the kind of behavior that leads to rewards (be it respect, pussy or to just be a valuable member of society)

I'm too jaded to rage. I just love now. :)

>that fourth point

Attached: johnny.png (332x342, 30K)

more like suicide fuel

>Implying you can't just make one post on your computer and one on your phone
>Implying you can't just inspect element