Is anime proscribed by islamic law?

Hi I am a very religious muslim teenager. I have been watching Anime for a while, but I have tried doing it when my parents aren't home (because telling my parents why I like watching a show about young Anime girls is appealing.) Recently though, my father saw me watching Aniem and he yelled at me and said that those images was a crime against Allah. I didn't remember Anime ever being haram from the Quran. Am I sinning? Do I have to stop watching Anime?

Attached: 1524629597514.png (820x1500, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcMTdwhDfYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sex with chino chino sex sex with chino

I would like some more kafuu chino sex with chino please

chino is so cute

b8

chino is ugly and stupid

I don't get why you think this is bait. I am really conflicted. I don't want to live in sin against Allah, but at the same time I really want to finish watching Love live.

nice shitposting

meant for

Most anime should be halal but try to go for less ecchi or more shit for obvious reasons

You live in America, not Iran or Saudi Arabia. There's nothing to stop you from watching le animes.

thanks, im still trying to figure out the boards.Jow Forums.org/bant/ interface.

the real question is "is islamic law proscribed by anime?"

Attached: street gochiusa.jpg (640x500, 63K)

*Moe

Obviously, Ah Megamisama and Mononoke Hime are haraam because of shirk

But most anime may be halal

But what I want to know is if Allah disaproves of me watching Love Live. If he is ok with it then I will happily watCh it and still be a servant of the Creator

Well there's nothing sexual about it. They tend to show quite a bit of skin but thats about it. Other than that its pretty innocent

Attached: DNPKJfsU8AA7eJz.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

How would we know what allah approves of any more than you do? Unless allah browses this board

So you are saying love live is Halal then?!?!

It's haram, they are showing too much skin and not wearing a burka. Sorry kiddo but you've sinned, show bp to make up for it

Is hahal a food?

For the most part, yes although there are some suggestively lesbian udnertones although it can mostly be chalked down to being platonic

Attached: 0699135ed6e41e202a0d6dbac5b556c3.jpg (480x678, 38K)

ISIS seems pretty chill about it.

Attached: isis loves anime.jpg (1020x575, 104K)

I'd like some kore kafuucino

Attached: I_dont_money.jpg (697x784, 128K)

he is right you know

Attached: 1435469512077.jpg (438x438, 40K)

your prophet was a pedophile im sure anime is fine.

Mohammad was a lolicon your fine to fap to lolis

Attached: 1524666221116.jpg (1920x1080, 755K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR ANIME MUSLIM FAN-FICTION
KNOW YOUR PLACE
youtube.com/watch?v=jcMTdwhDfYI

Attached: narnutto.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Muhammad was a dirty pedo why even care?

doesn't ilsam forbid the depitction of humans in art?
Or is that just a shia thing?

Drawing images of humans is haram since humans themselves are an image of God made by God himself and thus image drawn by man is nothing but a pathetic mockery.

Attached: allahu akbar.jpg (807x794, 90K)

i swear, you all fall for the laziest bait.

my wife Chino is so cute

Attached: illust_64077941_20180423_002936.png (1200x1920, 1.94M)

The only halal anime genre is MECHA.

you arabs like mechas?

We love mecha almost as much as we love mecca.

that’s cool, I falsely assumed that all you watched was shounen crap.

delete this picture of MY wife
I have no idea how you managed to obtain such an obscene picture of her, but fucking delete it right now; or else I'm going to let tippy-san and her father about this.