What does a bj feels like, lads?

What does a bj feels like, lads?

Attached: 184766498_6_123_531lo.jpg (3264x2448, 787K)

It's a very nice, warm feeling that tingles your peepee in a way that a vagina doesn't quite do.

Like eating a warm banana without chewing.

It's kinda salty.

i don't know because i came like 4 seconds in

nice and warm sensation in your mouth.

Tight pussy feels better

Like having a cock in your mouth.

Pretty nice, but I could never come from just him blowing me. I always ended up masturbating with him sucking on the tip.

>t I could never come from just him blowing me
>t. faggot
>also t. cutfag

>he doesn't know boys give the best bjs
I am laughing at you. That said, I never came from a bj (boy or girl) but they are pretty awesome foreplay.

Because it is perfect friction, lubricated skin on skin.

Just gonna warn you OP, you're not gonna hear a womans perspective. Only flaming fags and trannies

Attached: 7E79AC495F35457CA899C6C16B339B25.gif (387x305, 494K)

+ the skin in the mouth is the same skin thickness and softness as the vagina.

Like nothing because I'm cut.

Uncut skin fedora wearing laarper.

uh oh looks like he touched a nerve, but not like the nerves your benis is missing because those all got chopped off by dr shekelstein

>him blowing me
>him
Gas yourself queer shithead.

like you're sticking your dick into bags of sand, anyone who says otherwise is a virgin

for me it's just an uncomfortable feeling that either tickles in a bad way or feels like a more wet bad handjob. Anyone else here can't get off to other peopel doing stuff to them

It's a bit too intense and becomes uncomfortable when the person blowing is going all out, but if they scale it back then it's not really enough stimulation to get off from

yeah pretty much same here. i appreciate it but i'd rather just fuck. seems like i need to be in control to cum as well, her being on top doesn't quite do it. i need it fast and hard.

Why the fuck would he need a woman's perspective lol

It only get's good when you start thrusting!

Like wet bags of sand

based and indeed redpilled
virgins

I had one today, don't like them really

or they just don't have small penises like the guy in the op and can't get the full experience. I know because I'm similar. can't say the same for you though, sorry buddy.

who else would tell the truth except men?

Attached: 1530482080959t.jpg (331x370, 37K)

It's amazing. A warm wet orifice all around your cock. Just feel your tongue and inside your cheeks and you can probably get an idea what it'd feel like on your dick.

wow what a virgin
it feels like bags of sand and you would realize this if you ever actually had a sucky

>If they're good
Warm, tingly, like a whole body experience
>If they're bad
Painful with hints of pleasure that annoy you more than anything else. You feel bad for wanting them to stop too

You'll feel barely anything if you're a cutfag

why would anyone know what wet bags of sand feels like? that's the answer you give when you have no experience yourself and just google and copy what other borderline virgins say to look experienced. no one describes blowjobs like that IRL whether they like them or not.

keep coping with your subpar penis lol

Like a rough texture?!

Attached: 377373.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Not true. It'll feel much better if you're uncut of course but I'm cut and it still feels amazing.

>coping this hard because hes a virgin
also its not wet bags of sand, its just bags of sand virgin.

I used to think they were overrated and not all that pleasurable until I met my current gf. If she's good at them it's like indescribably good, if she isn't it's just kind of pleasant but also pretty boring. It's like a tight warm wet feeling, it's sort of hard to describe.

projecting and using virgin as an insult won't change the reality of your life. cya

cya virgin, maybe stick your dick in a bag of sand so you can understand what the rest of us know

It's a peculiar sensation.

If your partner does it sloppily, it's quite pleasant but more of a muted pleasure. Otherwise, it's quite.. Weird. Like other people said, it's somewhat tickly - the first time it happens. Because it's a peculiar sensation. However, it can be enjoyable afterwards. It feels like a slightly warm ice cube being run down either side of your cock.

its a very sandy sensation, as if you were sticking your penis in a bag of sand

Nutting in someone's throat is one of the best feelings. Taking a load in your own mouth is even funner though.

it feels like having a lukewarm piece of meat in your mouth but it's amazing and delicious

Attached: 1526999928004.jpg (640x803, 41K)

milk chocolate coins in bags of sand

A good blowjob is better than sex, easily.

imagine whatever lube you fap with however its is now warmer,thats it,completely overrated,it took me over an hour to cum from a bj my first time

I can't help but think women who get pics like that taken of them should be stoned.

Lukewarm? My dick is fucking scalding hot when I get hard.

Are you cut like me? My first bj was underwhelming.