I'm a High Schooler in the USA (Senior, 18 years old). AMA. Pic related

I'm a High Schooler in the USA (Senior, 18 years old). AMA. Pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 12.50.16 PM.png (464x233, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikigai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the plan? originalio

Attached: 1531614528945.png (2000x1751, 108K)

I don't have one, unfortunately. I'd rather not be shot up

Attached: IMG_8253.jpg (1556x919, 84K)

How many creepshots of jiggly prime ass do you take a day?

Attached: 1550646546.webm (360x640, 1.95M)

I used to take a lot, but then I felt guilty and deleted them all

>but then I felt guilty
Lol what?

It felt wrong to be photographing people against their will

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard...
They want to be seen, that's the sole reason they dress that way.Taking a picture is no different from viewing them with your eyes except you have something extra & permanent to ingrain in your memory

Also I didn't want to be called a creep

Do you shit while you're studying?

This is true af, but also incel af

whut. Sometimes I do

shoot up your shcool you fagget

I've wanted to sometimes, but I won't because I'm not too fond of being raped by D'Ayrone in jail

Dont encourage the lad. I never found out what the point of doing that shit. If someones bullying you dont be a bitch and fight him jesus

Then don't get caught, duh. Considering they're facing away from you it's not hard.
It's the true robot way.

Attached: IMG_3684.jpg (1641x2194, 343K)

I did get brutally bullied but I'm too weak to fight back

Not sure I could have contained myself. I might have rubbed against that fat ass in the hall or I would have accidentally bumped into her and submerged my fully erect penis right in the middle of her ass cheeks.

Attached: 1542507610864.jpg (735x611, 32K)

Where are you getting these pictures.

Send more

Used to do that all the time during rare pep rallies at school. The hallways were so fucking packed going to and afterward that you could easily get away with it.

fag.
I know I'll be muted that its worth it

have you never heard of creepshots brainlet

Attached: 1540283661788.png (478x523, 80K)

send more dude

When you graduate realize that connecting with people is a lot easier if you try to be a genuinely good person, i.e. seeing yourself from their perspective, and then think about building knowledge on things that are interesting so you'll always have something to say that isn't just criticism. People will naturally like you basically and you won't be that immature kid who just graduated high school who everyone tries to avoid

I'm not the user who posted the picture but you can just google creepshots or candid and you'll find what you're looking for. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

The main satisfaction of creeps is taking them yourself, and knowing the girl.
Random creeps of girls on the net don't do anything for me. Just go make your own.

Didn't expect to get actual advice. Thanks user

Does anyone else feel this way?
>High school girls are prime because they are immature since they're young, in their prime, and easy to impress
>College girls are shittier because they're essentially full grown adults but still act like high school girls, are super slutty, and still immature which isn't attractive since they're too old
>Milfs are prime because they're older, mature, and are more desperate

>When you graduate realize that connecting with people is a lot easier if you try to be a genuinely good person
LMAO
The social politics of HS are pretty much the exact same when you become a grownup and get a job.

I agree with the highschool and college girl statements, but I wouldn't go as far to call milfs "prime".

I understand that many wouldn't I just have a thing for milfs.

This. Seeing creepshots is hot, but its a thousand times more hot if you know the girl in real life and now have a video or picture of her that you can dump your load on whenever you want.

I had creepshots but I deleted all. But I know how hot they are

That's how I feel except for the added bonus, that teenage girls under 18 will be easy as fuck to get when you're in your 20's and just because they're at a house party drinking alcohol doesn't mean you can fuck them

what exactly is your metric first off? prime in terms of relationship material, wife material, fucking? even still it all depends, some girls hit their sweet spot in highschool, some in college, some as milfs, and each stage you meet em in come with their pros and cons

Attached: 1542487482294.jpg (290x400, 13K)

I have a thing for young teachers

Well now, don't you feel like an idiot now?
What a waste

High schoolers are in a bubble. Sure they have their own version of that but how people see you once you leave is a lot different, many high schoolers don't realize this. Basically why I'm saying this is because whenever I have to work with new high school graduates I feel bad whenever everyone talks shit about them behind their backs

I do. I had so many

so you wouldn't fuck this girl at house party if she told you she was 16

Attached: gbbj8l3vwhzz.jpg (596x1037, 76K)

are you perhaps putting together a team?

Forgot to add that the difference is your gonna have people who have seniority over you or more experience so getting on their good sides can land you huge opportunities in college

I'm putting together a team. Let's gather the bois

If she's lying and it's obvious that she's over I'll fuck her. But actual 16 year olds shouldn't be fucked by people over 25

In Ohio 16 is the age of consent

Maybe if youre sayings 19 year old. But older people dont care. Sure, there are egos but thats nothing bad. It becomes more accepted to like unusual things. People are to busy paying bills, looking after their kids and the many errands with adult life to bully someone.

who the fuck cares bro. she will be getting dicked down by someone anyway. might as well be you

Attached: 45678965.jpg (1000x667, 84K)

Get off this website and save yourself.

Can't get caught doing that shit would fuck up my career

Then dont get caught originoli

Attached: 1540233679233.gif (524x399, 53K)

Some advice:
- Get a routine.
- Don't major in something retarded. The trades are fine. Maybe you need university or you don't. But you need to be able to educate yourself regardless. Do research and mix what you're interested in with what pays well enough. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikigai
- Don't eat garbage. Always ask yourself if what you are eating is healthy, do research little by little.
- Lift weights and do cardio.
- Learn enough about finance and investing.
- Don't obsess over relationships, especially women.
- Focus on breadth and depth of knowledge and skills. Develop your mind, body and soul.
- Be able to communicate and argue through clear writing.
- Always practice your social skills and be socially engaged. Do not be reclusive.
- Be open and listen, but be skeptical and verify most things people say, have some humility.

Who's the sloot??

>People are to busy paying bills, looking after their kids and the many errands with adult life to bully someone.
Yes, AFTER work.
But honestly it depends on the job, I work in accounting and it's fucking petty. I do the work fine, but still all about who you know, and who you can suck up to etc and being the cool guy, or hot stacy at work to get the promo or recommendations..Fucking sucks, maybe that's just the business field.
Might be different in a STEM field or something

>- Be open and listen, but be skeptical and verify most things people say, have some humility.

This one's my favourite. Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more truth, beauty, and happiness will come to you in that way

STPeach. She's dating a small dicked asian btw

Attached: SwafNgwP4.png (278x379, 134K)

>canadian girl dating an asian
Stop the presses.

Attached: kirk-sarcastic-surprise.jpg (800x450, 51K)

>lift weights and do cardio
You either do one or the other. If you're just running cause you want to burn off that in n out burger you just ate but also want to be jacked and lift weights then yeah go ahead but you will just be running in circles and hitting plateaus