Collegefag

>collegefag
>mom pressuring me to put out resumes
>feel like I can't breathe
>feel like I'm dying
>just want to curl up in a ball and do nothing
>big procatinator and it's already hard enough for me to get assignments done on time
>want money but the idea of trying to sell my self in an interview gives me anxiety
>feel like I'm gonna start hyperventilating
>mom's probably gonna yell at me soon
I hate being such a fucking pathetic baby please kill me
Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: owie.jpg (360x361, 23K)

change sucks

find the best of the new situation

Sucks to be a collegefag. Shouldve joined
the military and did your college shit while in service instead of suckimg your mommas teet

I know this feel too well user. I'm supposed to find an internship this summer. I've never had a job, and nothing on my resume stands out. I'm so painfully average. I don't even own a suit.

Never had a real job either, all I've done is some volunteer work for a few summers during high school. But never an actual paying job. I've handed out a shit ton of resumes this year but only got 2 interviews (and no jobs). I think writing a cover letter might improve my chances, and I guess I could make some of my interests but I'm scared that if I lie about experience I'll get caught.

Don't lie on your resume user. What are you studying? How old are you? How did the interviews go?

The first interview was alright, the guy said I was doing good. He even called me back to ask me for another reference, I gave one to him but I never got the job. Second time I thought was going good and I answered her questions but she was like "you seem like you're nervous haha"

Attached: PqUzVNs.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Update: apparently my mom wants to tell other members of my extended family (i.e. aunt) what I'm "really like" - which I'm not really sure what she's going to say exactly since, I swear to god, I'm not some spoiled autist who screeches at his mom and abuses her, I've never hit her and I only yell at her when she's yelling at me. I don't abuse any of my family members. So basically she wants to humiliate me and tell extended family about how I'm a loser or something. But then she goes on to say "I think you have some problems with anxiety" does she think this will help me? I hate being a bloggy faggot but fuck it

Attached: ef3c0be0-cc84-4069-af1c-bd7532d1072e.jpg (400x224, 14K)

>military
I'm weak as fuck man

Who were your references? I have no clue who I would use as a reference. Can I lie about references? Do they actually check?

Nice dubs
The only references I had were a family friend I babysat for. I wouldn't recommend lying because I think they usually call your references. Have you actually had a job before user? If so you shouldn't have a problem

I've never had a job before. I feel like if I really had to reach for a reference, I have a friend that I used to help out with his homework a lot? So I could maybe put him as a reference? I'd have to tell my friend beforehand of course. What's to stop me from putting like, my brother as a reference and having him lie for me? Do they fact check your references?

I'm OP and I'm not the best to ask, but would your friend and brother back you up? If you were going to use them as references, try NOT to get them to pretend that they're a legit business (like the manager at a restaurant) because they'll probably be able to tell they're lying. Maybe ask them to say like you mowed their lawn or something and got paid for it, or for your friend who you helped with homework to say that you tutored him or something and got payed for it.

Try a low dose of cbd

> realize i'm not alone at being inhumanly autistic

> realize our generation will be humanity's downfall

Attached: 13151107_1132073963520016_1694430187_n.jpg (320x320, 17K)

How autistic are we talking here? I dunno, I think every generation has a "the world is gonna end soon!" theory, but then it never comes. But I'm not sure, in recent years there's definitely been a bigger number of autists who can't function in society.

Attached: 1531445163761.jpg (362x296, 20K)

I'm graduating in three weeks have have only applied for like 20 jobs and they were mostly shit tier. Should have never got a meme degree. I'll probably go back to working retail.

What's your degree?
Origigi

Attached: 1542471646774.jpg (640x960, 132K)

Political science ghhhgde

Yikes
How far in are you? what year?

Attached: 1537241218057.png (903x745, 566K)

Shit never mind, forgot about the "graduating in 3 weeks" part

>political science
for what purpose