We would already colonized apace and explore galaxies if it werent for Niggers aka black people and other subhumans

We would already colonized apace and explore galaxies if it werent for Niggers aka black people and other subhumans.

Whyyy did we let them in our civilization???!!

Attached: dkfjfdj-whoopi-584 (1).jpg (584x880, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JzZWnIfPOJ3X/
youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A few Portuguese/Dutch Jews dragged them here through their slave trading connections on the Barbary coast. Can you even imagine how incredible it would be without them, not a single one in sight?

Basically Jews
bitchute.com/video/JzZWnIfPOJ3X/

The fucked up thing is that blacks really are naturally suited to slavery. They can't function as individuals, they need very stern leadership (which they usually kind of have in small tribes, but not in large nations). They accept slavery as natural to them, and while it may be an inefficient workforce it's at least better than what they'd do if left to their own devices, FOR THEM.

>and suddenly at this moment east Africa ceased to exist
HAHAH TAKE DAT NIGGEEZ YOU WUZ SLAVS BRUH HUWITES WUZ SUPERIA AND SHEEIT

Fucked up thing is, the Muslims had wayyyyyy more slaves than whites ever did (they just castrated them too), but due to the low IQ/culture of Arabs, they never got anywhere near as far as Europeans did.

Bro, even niggers had more slaves than whites. Pretty much everyone did.

Threadly reminder that whites are the only race ever in history to ever have ended slavery worldwide.

Attached: 1535262222080.jpg (960x720, 95K)

I personally see no issue in having black men stabilized in our community, but under several precautions of course. We can't afford having them go rogue when we're on the verge of achieving peak human evolution. Did you know that with each black to white interracial marriage our species as a whole gets more and more devolved? It's no wonder we didn't advance much, how could we whilst living with real talking-breathing apes? Enslavement should return and whites should rise to the top of the social food chain in order to maintain equilibrium. Not trying to be racist, merely speaking the truth here!

>Da JOOZ
Shut up, faggot.

And Jow Forums still doesn't understand why no one likes them. the shit in this thread is extremely inacurrate and shouldn't in anyway be taken as informational unless your of course retarded.

Attached: complete_silence.jpg (960x716, 29K)

Whats wrong with pol? As far as I know they have dedicated and informed fanbase. I been redpilled on a lot of stuff there. Also they have much higher quality threads than here.
Got to reddit faggot

>Whats wrong with pol?
They produce threads like these
>As far as I know they have dedicated and informed fanbase.
They're dedicated alright. If you really believe they're informed then congrats on being an actual stupid person, your honestly retarded if you think slave traders we're all Jews and the bible was based on real shit.
>I been redpilled on a lot of stuff there
SO REDPILLED BRUH!!!! Fuck off faggot.
>Also they have much higher quality threads than here.
Then keep off here and stay in that great shithole fuckface, threads here are 10x better than that place.
>Got to reddit faggot
Jow Forums is reddit you retard and why the fuck is this every Jow Forumsfags reply? It's either this or your a nigger, tranny, faggot. It's why everyone hates you lot and you still can't understand why.

Attached: downloadfile-21.jpg (933x613, 88K)

Somalinigger how the fuck do you STILL not know the difference between "your" and "you're"? You do realize you make even other nogs look bad when you try to defend them using worse than first grade English, right? You'd make a better impression being quiet.

Truly fucked up thing is, while continuously complaining about "MUH COLONIZATION" they're getting fucked even harder RIGHT NOW by based chinks and they don't seem to have a problem with it. Think the soulless insect race is going to be as merciful as whites? I kind of doubt it.

Africans are eternal saves of the other races.

Attached: nigsgonnanog.jpg (1280x1254, 333K)

according to this map it seems like africa still has a lot of natural resources, how come the literally wealthiest continent is also the worst ?

get back to Jow Forums you inbred scumshits

reminder if you forsake all humanity just because you feel slighted by society you never belonged in a society in the first place, you were an animal from the start

Attached: 1542391014455.jpg (601x622, 47K)

Economies based solely on extraction don't make money.

Threadly reminder that nationalism is the only thing that can save the black man
youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU

>The space meme
Where did this start?

because we still all their shit lmao

but if they had, always have had, and always wll have more resources, how can we steal them
doesn't more wealth = more power? since that's how europe became powerful? i don't get it... shouldn't africans be wakandans if they have so much stuff? why is resources only useful when whites have them....

So what you're saying is that resources aren't that important? And intelligence, creativity, and inventiveness are more important? Did we steal that from Africans too?