Letter thread

Letter thread.
Spill your guts (with initials)

Attached: 9B3CF5E2-D443-4B72-87DA-943E0DE554E7.jpg (500x325, 126K)

dear OP
you're faggot
sincerely anonymous

L

I love you very very very much! You're my bestest friend and you deserve all the happiness in the entire world. Every fibre of my being adores you. You are pure and beautiful.

R

Attached: F2A93574-6178-4B2D-94A2-8C1E67A24F0C.jpg (750x789, 285K)

R

Whenever I see a Leter thread I think of you! Therefore i will post a letter for you everytime. I love you so much! You are the most precious being ever and Im so happy to say that you are my best friend, my sister. Try to sleep early tonight, you hot school tomorrow. Ily.

L

Attached: E333135F-C196-4050-A873-F27F16DC6D98.jpg (640x629, 362K)

Dear A,

You are wonderful and I wish you had asked me sooner to describe why you are.

I want you. I want you in my life. I don't care if it's wrong, but I want you in my bed. I want to fill you up and make you cum over and over...I want to fuck you silly and make you pregnant. I woke up from dreaming about you and I was so damned hard. You make me so horny whenever I think about you. Your body, your face is so sexy I can't resist touching myself. I want you in my bed, warm and soft so I can fuck your brains out and make love to you and cherish every part of your sexy body.

Dear Universe

I just want a loyal gf to choke on my swollen grapefruit sized balls right now.

There's no gods.
No kings.
No mountains.
No dragons.
There's nothing.
How do you fight against that?
Swing your sword against the air?
Rewarded by the crowd laughing at the fool playing the clown.
Of course, the truth is that they are the ones acting and pretending. Pretending to be the highlord and the wise prophet.
Some other clowns have chosen to use their swords against them.
Did someone look like a dragon?
Of course, you can always interpret the play in many different ways.
But for me, the only way I can interpret this is that I have no idea where my sword is.
I bet the damsel in distress has it.
Logic of a clown.

i want you to read what you wrote and then REALLY think about what would happen if you sent it to whom it was intended, or your family/ friends found it and read it. PLEASE do this for me

>tfw for a second I hoped it was meant for me

Dear A,
Someone is going to stand outside of your place and split your skull open

Tfw i am unironically god. Check the ID

Attached: 1537.png (480x800, 130K)

E
I love you. You're the only woman who cared about me ever. I'm still alive because of you, you're my reason to live and yet you'll never be mine. You love another guy and I respect that, so i'll never let you know my feelings, I don't really care if you don't love me 'like that' just don't go away please, don't leave me alone
J

I don't want her to know I think about her this way. I needed to spill my guts.

If a god looked into the mirror would he see a god looking back?
Would he want to see one?

Ckeck the ID again. I am God alright.

Attached: 60.png (480x800, 173K)

why are you so obviously a woman?

I see a person who is unwanted by everyone

i'm a dude, that was just my superego seeing exactly the kind of thing i would write and then lashing out against user, and by extension myself.
sorry dude, carry on.

I don't know, I'd like to read something like that tbqh

Thinking about her, I do nothing. But I feel what I feel.

Erased. You don't fuck with God.

G

U better make up for it when we meet. U better let me kiss ur asscheeks and u better fuck me in a sexy cop costume wearing my leather-overknee-boots.
Do not disappoint me again, whore.

S

I'm just replying to this because it seems like you are writing to me. You need some cognitive rehabilitation

I know, it is what it is.

Why are ya ignoring me? I am wondering how you are doing and if anything is wrong. Maybe you're just busy? I saw you in the stream chat today, you aren't very sneaky at all! Come on pal, what gives? If you need time alone I'd rathe you outright say it than be dodgy.

Attached: 1541711175391.png (773x660, 628K)

Impossible! Mf G doesnt use Jow Forums I believe.

That might start a confrontation, and they're very scared of that. They'd rather leave you hanging for weeks than outright say that they don't want to talk to you. Even if you explain to them that ghosting is more hurtful than saying "don't talk to me for awhile" they won't care.

D,

I know it wasn't anything more than a summer thing but being far away from home in this shitty, cold, depressing environment, I still had hope that when I come back maybe you'll still want to see me again. Every text I got from you since I've left really made me happy because you thought of me.

Unfortunately, I guess you found someone else now. I know I haven't the right to feel like this but I do feel really sad. I don't know where I'm going with this. Just hope you're happy I guess. Thanks for spending time with me back then, not many people want to.

Love,
L

R,
I like you a whole lot. That won't change. Sometimes I think that you're my enemy, but I've remembered back to the talks we've had, and I know that you mean well, you're truly kind, and that you're not only the restrained, mysterious, somewhat disturbed mask that you show to others. Like me, you seem to ruminate over your perceived inadequacies too much, and get outraged at others who don't suffer from the heightened awareness that you have instead of changing anything. I can't help you anymore, it seems, so I'm not sure what to do. Just sit in awe of you and try not to be too annoying?

D

you're such a fucking psychopath. the real reason why i didn't want to be your friend is that you would inevitably pull some bullshit like this.

you sabotage shit yourself moron. there is no one to blame but yourself.

and what exactly did i sabotage?

the friendship

oorriiggial

Hey A

I still love you. I hope that our time together was special to you. It would suck of it wasn't that important to you. I miss talking really late into the night and falling asleep together. I've wanted to tell you all this personally but I feel like it'd be too weird and make you uncomfortable.

J

what is the second letter in A's name? Need to know if is an A i know.

Originally an N

You wouldn't understand nor would you want to continue being pals if I told you.

Attached: 1542562449396.png (960x1432, 997K)

thank you, it's not the same person. But your situation is eerily similar to mine, from having the same initial to being in a similar situation.

I hope it works out user!

C
Last night I saw someone who looked like you. For a moment I thought it was you but there were a couple of things off that made me realize it was someone else.
Alejandro

hey
i wrote a lot just now, and got v embarrassed and deleted it all. so let's try again.
i hope you're doing okay. im doing okay myself. not great, but okay. i think that's the best i can hope for currently. life is tough and scary, but i'll get through it, im sure. and you will, too. for all i know, you could be doing much better than me. i hope so.
you are still always on my mind, even if you have no way of confirming that. you'll just have to trust me.
take care of yourself, please.

you sound like a person i love and care for but don't talk to anymore because of my own personal shortcomings. thanks for writing that. if the person you're talking about is anything like me, they'll feel the same way too.

Hey thump, I care a lot about you. I don't think I've made that apparent lately.

im probably just projecting here but dude you're always on my mind too. i recently applied for a new job actually. its a lot shittier than my current one but i think it'll be good for a change of environment. it's much closer to home and the manager seemed really nice. please stay safe and healthy. im sick which sucks so im gonna say that me getting sick is protecting you from sick. bye bye

Its Trump*. You will treat him with more respect than that.

Why do that And disappear?? Maybe you really have been kidnapped. Whose playing these mind games with me.

whether or not you are the person i wrote for, im glad to know these words touched you and hopefully left you feeling better. be good, user.
i hope you can work less hours than the job you had before, just so you can have more time to yourself and to not feel so overwhelmed. im sorry youre sick! you probably arent the person i directed this to, but they once sent me their 'healing energy' while i was sick. i know that sounds silly, but i will send that healing energy right back to you. please feel better. stay safe.

stop being a cuck dude. you're a pathetic piece of shit. I hope you suffer

We should talk more even though we're both busy. I just felt like you weren't really in the mood for talking lately so I gave you some space.

thank you! this job just wants me to work weekends compared to full weekdays which will be a good change of pace. i appreciate your healing energies and im sure i'll be better soon thanks to them!!! best of luck.

M

I miss you, a lot, but you already know that, I did wrong and I'm sorry. today, I was really lonely, as you may know I was not able to talk to my "friend" because of my sister, and when I tried talking to him he would ignore me, the whole day I was alone, I'm not telling you to come back, I just miss talking to you.
Deep inside I still want to marry and have a peacefull life with you.

I'm sorry

A

What do you want me to tell you when your intent is to basically tell me how you you deliberately abandoned me when I needed you the most to go fuck other guys. Fuck you bitch

Why? What's stopping you from doing better than just okay?

why are you so spireful and hateful?

you'll never change.

You're the one that never will change. I didn't do shit and you started with the stupid fucking excuses again of getting me to fuck off. I was there for you and I opened my heart to you again and forgave you and trusted you and you do this same shit while I'm trying to make you happy and take your mind off things. You're sick in the head. You are VERY sick in the head. WHO THE FUCK CALLS A PERSON THEY HURT AND DAMAGED AND DEGRADED TO APOLOGISE AND SAY THAT SOMEONE FUCKING DIED AND LIFE IS SHORT AND WHAT IF I DIE BLAH BLAH BLAH THEN TURNS AROUND A FEW DAYS LATER TO TELL ME TO FUCK OFF WHILE I WAS FUCKING THERE FOR YOU. YOU PUSSY. YOU GOT A LITTLE SCARED AND THEN YOU GOT OVER IT.

You'll never change and I'm spiteful and hateful because YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON THAT TREATS ME LIKE SHIT. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. YOU HAVE DONE THIS A MILLION TIMES TO ME AND I AM FUCKING SICK OF IT. YOU ARE DEMENTED. YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD. YOU DO THIS TO ME AND I'M TIRED OF FEELING LIKE SHIT BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE. YOU ARE NO GOOD FOR ME. YOU NEVER HAD MY BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. NEVER. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU. AND YOU ALWAYS LEFT ME. FUCK OFF FOREVER NOW. SUCK MY DICK.

Im sorry i couldnt say goodbye.

Attached: 17CB1306-EBA3-4D8E-A147-C017AC661B25.gif (306x469, 47K)

To D,

It's still hard to believe that things went well. After 6 years, after so much shit that you had to go through and still you pulled through. You could run a business, keep up with a family and an emotionally unstable dictator of a wife.You could still laugh, crack jokes (no matter how terrible they were) and keep going through life.

The only times you seemed to waver were when the judgement time was coming. That cunt lied in court, brought unrelated wittnesses and did all sorts of underhanded shit just because her coercion didn't work. She seriously tried to fuck you over (not the wife, to clarify) and didn't care that it fragmented the larger family.

So when you called me up and said that the case had been closed and locked. With no way of reappealing the not guilty, you couldn't believe how happy I was. Thank you for being able to keep true to yourself in the face of a relentless adversary who had someone else footing the bills and all.

I'm proud of you, old man. Now do the best you can to not try to make up for those lost 6 years, filled with worry and humiliation. Stand proud and look to the years you have left ahead and you better believe I'll do my best to help you live them up.

From S

calm down you mentally ill roastie. you have the wrong user.

Oh, pardon. I'm just really upset right now and my brain sees too many associations. Sorry.

I'm sorry about this, but i have no other choice left. The suffering in my head is too much for a human of my kind to live through. The same way a person on a burning building will eventually jump into the fast, painless death, only to avoid being slowly swallowed by the flames, my way out of a slow, painful life is a fast, painless death. Maybe that makes sense to you, or maybe it just seems illogical, like an excuse. I think it's illogical too. I should not feel the way i do, i have decent life conditions. Yet the past and the future keep tormenting me, while the present seems to fly by in a blink. As long as i'm awake, there's not a minute where my mind doesn't remind me that killing myself is the best course of action, that i'm worthless, a failure, an idiot, egotistic, a pervert, an addict, autistic, careless, lazy piece of shit. I hate myself to the point where the hate towards me i feel has overshadowed any other feeling and emotion, making me numb to the world around me. All of the chances i ever had and threw away, all of the people i let down or behind, all of the dumb things i did, thought or said, all constantly play at x10 speed behind my pupils. And it kills me inside. The actual general feeling is hard to describe as anything other than "i want to kill myself". Suicide seems logical and rationally the best choice i can make. I'd go as far as saying that my dream in life, what i want to do, is to die, as soon as possible.

i wish you had loved me. i wish you would have respected me. i wish you would have respected yourself.

things would have been different

J,
I have never loved anyone else in my whole entire life, all I ever wanted in this short pathetic life of mine is you, but I guess it will never happen. You deserve someone better than me I am nothing and never will be anything to you. I love the way you laugh, the way you smile, how you talk, your ideals and everything about you and if I can't be with you I hope you find happiness because I never will, it's not your fault I love you and I'm sorry.

you say the same bullshit to justify all the hatred and pain you inflict upon me over and over. you apologize and do the same shit. you hurt me and blame me or make up some bullshit. its all in your head. its all a lie. youre a fucking liar. youll say anything to justify what you do. you cant take blame, you cant take responsibility, youre cruel and if you actually loved me and wanted me youd be with me. but you dont. you only ever care about yourself. you are the most selfish loser on this planet. nothing would have been different. you would have still been the same asshole that has a huge amount of baggage and problems from your fucking childhood and retarded relationships that he refuses to work on and just inflicts hatred and pain on me over and over and over and over. thats abuse. thats evil. youre just fucking evil. you'll ALWAYS BLAME ME, YOU WILL ALWAYS JUSTIFY HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME. ALWAYS. YOU ARE SICK. YOU CANNOT FUCKING DO THAT . YOU CANNOT FUCKING JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS LIKE THAT. YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD TO EVEN THINK LIKE THAT. SICK.

To bad this isn't directed at me.

Is your initial B by any chance?

what in the world are you talking about?

i think you're confused.

hey, i got the job. going to go out and pick up some stuff that matches the uniform. pretty excited? also very nervous. they want me to do a 5 day training course and then work weekends. i think it'll be better than the data management stuff but i'll probably still do that sometimes because the pay is to die for. i'd send you a picture of the uniform if i could. it's really dorky. a weird denim shirt thing and black pants. the manager told me i could wear a skirt as long as i didnt look like a slut. i think she is very humorous and we're going to get along well? hopefully better than how you've made yours sound at least.
stay safe! i hope everything is going well for you.

im not confused at all.

D,
I'm still writing to you, in hopes that you'll want to talk to me again. Please be okay.
I

Fuck you for making me like you still after all this time even though you represent everything I fucking hate

N

I hope all is well.

I like you a lot, man. I feel the blood rush to my face just from thinking about you sometimes.

One of my main life goals is to marry you someday.

First, I need to clean up my life: get a job, save money, looksmax, etc.. The next step will be, when the time is right, to find the courage to contact you.

This is likely a long shot, but... (pic related).

~C

Attached: shots.png (500x285, 97K)

you have the wrong user.

may god show you the way

Why are yall so damn thirsty and clearly plagued with oneitis? Stop the bullshit get off the computer, eat keto, and lift. Literally watched a 6 foot indian dude with aspergers become a chad in 8 months because all he did was come in and do ficking deadlifts for an hour a day. Eat keto and lift and girls will notice you.

Dear C,

I have felt alone my whole life, even though I had friends and guys who liked me. You changed this for me. I thought maybe I found my soulmate. But apparently I didn't mean anything to you. What happened to 'I'll always be there for you?' What happened to 'We'll always be friends?' I never thought someone would be able to break me, but you did. I would hate you if I could. This is just the preface of things I want to say to you, but I'm going to stop now as you will never read this and you will never care even if you do.

It's a long shot, but is your initial N?

But I am a woman with a oneitis who lives like 2600 miles away :(

Yo X

Stop being a dumb bitch and talk to him. You're sort of ruining his life and he's too much of a cowardly cuck to talk to you about it. Fuck both of you.

Y

Girls can eat keto and deadlift too

Not interested in keto, but I may get back into lifting. The main reason I said that is because it doesn't matter if people notice me here when the person I want is all the way over in NY.

nope its something else :(

B?

Origigalohghg lauahakab

ag,

you have no idea how much i envy you, even knowing not of today's ordeals. i dream of being in your place. i take your suffering away in an instant and make it mine.

mw

Why are you so mad?

>talk to him
How do you do it?

I LOVE YOU STUPID IDIOT

Text him hi

negative senpai

Reach out to him; tell him what you just told us.

Tell me then in person

K.A

I'm sorry I'm an asshole. I never mean to be one and one day I hope you realise that. I fucking love you and want whats best for you, and I'm not whats best for you. I'm fucked up mentally from my twisted upbringing but I'm trying my best for you. When I left, it wasnt to piss you off. It was because I needed time for myself, I thought somehow I could fix some of the shit that made me this way. And also my happiness was really fucking dependant on you. I really fell hard.

I only came back because I missed you too much and I realised that its impossible to change who you are as a person.
The only reason why I'm happy anymore is because I hold onto the hope that someday, somewhere we'll be together.

I never tell you how I feel cause half the time I dont know how I feel. I'm a pussy ass bitch to sum it up. Well, sorry

L.M

Well...
"H.. hi! G... Give it some welly!"

....How is this?

Doit

Origiahdinsiaklnas

A,

I know it's been a while since we've been able to actually talk. And I'm sorry about that. But I can't beat around the bush here any longer. There are many things that I need address with you.

Throughout my life I've called you one of my best friends. I've said how I felt like we shared a bond that nobody could break after all we've been through together. I was under the assumption that you actually knew me and understood me on a deeper level than just a typical friendship. Was it all a facade, A? Was it all you manipulating me from the very beginning? Did you take advantage of me being head over heels for you? I think you did. Nay, I know you did. And you continued to manipulate me after that. You made me think my friends were psychopaths out to get me. You made my friends think I was a psychopath out to get them. You've manipulated people to nearly the point of suicide. You single handedly ruined M's future, and I hope to God you fully understand your part in that.

I don't love you. I can't love you, it'd only bring me ruin. But I can still call you my friend, we've been through too much together for me to forsake you. And I will still do most anything for you, regardless of if you'd do the same for me. I don't want your love or recognition anymore. I just want you to know what you've done to people and how much it truly tries my character to do all this for you. Whether we'll see each other again I know not, but I truly wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,
O

if you are who I think you could be you know the people to talk to in order to find me. Also you've been unblocked for months

to b

Please be my tall gf

Maybe there is a slight chanch that you are reading this

i'm not that person, he didn't block me

I LOVE YOU DUMMY. I JUST WANT YOU TO BE SAFE AN HAPPY. YOU DON'T NEED MY FRIENDSHIP.

He has a girlfriend.
It's not my role...

N,

I have feelings for you but what you said to me today discouraged me to ever reveal them to you, I wonder if you realize the weight of your words sometimes.

T