STRIP CLUB GENERAL #5

Well lads, it's that time of day again! It's time for the strip club general!

Discuss how great the strip club is. Beta haters and people who think strippers don't love getting naked need not post.

Attached: strip-club.jpg (2500x2000, 1.35M)

they love getting paid hundreds of dollars for existing
nothing is as annoying as being behind a whore at the bank and watching them lay down thousands for a couple hours of "work"

I really don't understand why people go to strip clubs when they can go to the massage parlor for the same money and get a more personalized experience.

Because the strip club is way more fun

Maybe if you're a brainlet who honestly believes that anyone is happy to see him at one

It's the resource god gave women. i don't blame them for milking it while they can. Women have their looks, and if they were born top crust that's quite valuable. Men have more ambition and make it through investing and small business and corporate promotion. It's just the way of the world. Trust me they don't go as high as men can do though, there aren't billionaires sitting around rich from shaking that ass. Just a lot of people who are artificially middle class in their 20's or for life if they invest wisely (which most don't).

If dubs I will go to strip club for drinks.
Please be dubs .Im so bored cause I'm an alcoholic who stopped drinking and now my life is boring as fuck

Off by 2.....

Another shit night of being depressed as fuck wishing I was dead.

I'm planning to go to a strip club for the first time in years. Hopefully I can peacefully watch the dancers without skanks coming up to me that wouldn't sneeze on me in everyday life.

That's their job though....

Just say you don't want any company as soon as the approach. They're use to being turned down.

Have fun at the club lad!

At a strip club rn
It's Sunday so it's dead.
Just here to get drunk and forget my life
2 black girls
1 Ukranian girl
1 mexican girl

Is the Ukranian hot?

Ya, she goes by the name "Mila"
Brunette, prob 5'7ish, nice ass, small boobs though. Nice girl
Wearing a pink one piece thong bodysuit. It's see through

I've been to the strip club twice. Both of those times with my cousin. The first time was the best since the it was an entirely new experience and I had never naked girls irl. It was expensive though, the cover charge was twenty bucks then the bracelet to be ABLE to get lap dances was 10 or 15 bucks. The lap dances were twenty bucks with clothes on and 30 with clothes off. Shit was pretty cash though because I got the hottest girl in the joint to give me two lap dances naked and she let me touch her tits and ass. I did turn a bunch of girls away though when I was waiting for that girl to be free. One of them even came up to me and spread my legs with one of her legs and sat down on my crotch but I wasn't interested. My cousin spent most of his time trying to get coke and eventually he found some and spent most of his time in the restroom and geeking out. Pretty fun experience.
The second time I went was bad though, as it was a Tuesday and the entire place was dead expect for us and another two groups of guys. Most of the girls were not good looking. I got a lapdance from a pretty hot petite girl though.

That feel when start job monday so I can start hitting up amp again.
Gonna hit it at least 3 times before xmas

Real talk, I use to be a strip club dj

I don't want to answer questions.

My ex gf was a stripper but sucked for $$$
She paid everything for me. I dumped her anyways.

I have never told anyone on Jow Forums, cause I'm not a desperate loser who wants attention.

Don't ama

>uncle and dad took me to a strip club for the first time
>gave me a hundred dollars in ones
>got lap dances from a literal amazon (6ft5)
>gave me a hug when it was over
not how i imagined it going down but it was fun

I cannot imagine going to the strip club with my dad. Good god.

Just get a doll, guys. You can dump $600 in one night at a strip club to get some dances, or dump $600 on a doll that you can fuck until the end of time.

Attached: 2018-11-17 11.13.15.jpg (1189x2123, 1.46M)

and it's still less than you'd spend on a relationship.

Wtf is the point of these places? You can't even touch them. You have to give them money just for them to get near you.

Why not just hire a hooker that you can actually touch and fuck? You'll probably even end up spending less.

Good God yes. My last relationship cost me a shit ton. Money and emotional trauma. I paid $658 free shipping and my waifu arrived on my door step 5 days later.

You want to have a beautiful woman sitting in the room with you? There you go. You want to fuck her senseless literally any time you want? There you go.

It's a no brainer. The system is fucked. Get a doll. Scratch your biological itch with her, and live your life. Don't waste your time and money on real pussy it's not worth it.

>You can't even touch them.
You can at most clubs.

Sex dolls are better than hookers.