Attached: .jpg (1382x795, 35K)

plz respnd

patience. they are waking up.

kys

gay lol

Attached: 20161.jpg (443x249, 29K)

plenty of these girls are cute, kys mutt

They look like funny pepes.

Attached: funny pepes.png (142x152, 39K)

you are (likely) the worst kind of American

I present to you: the New German! What think you goyim? Let them never forget the sins of their ancestors!

American posters always act so high and might, as if they know all about germany.
And you know what? They're 100% correct.

I feel sorry for you Hans. I'm not shitposting at your country, but it's simply an impossibility how badly Merkel fucked your country. Sweden doesn't have it this bad.

McWhat?
Mc I always get that reaction from germans, 'muh u don't kno our cuntry' (despite this one being perhaps tongue in cheek)
It's not like you need to intimately know the country to see that it isn't the land of Hegel and Kant and Bismarck and Wagner and Goethe anymore

I long for the day germans take even just a little bit of pride in their rich heritage (much richer indeed than many, at least)

>I long for the day germans take even just a little bit of pride in their rich heritage
Well by accepting islam they are in a way.
Over history germans have allways fallen to despots, dictators and kings.
Its simple Germans cant escape being dominated

Hm... very mutt post of you... almost like... your family tree has many distinct stains... hm... or you're a white guilt cuckold... hmm....

you obviously aren't skilled in reading comprehension
otherwise you would've noticed that I admit that your believes about germany are indeed true,
you fucking mutt

>aren't skilled in reading comprehension
yanks who are awake at this time are all drunk af.

Do you speak German?

Why do Americans think Bavaria is the entirety of Germany?

bayern is best

Attached: 1522718524431.jpg (184x184, 14K)

because it's where all the culture is from lel

Well why do you criticise non-bavarian areas for not being german enough?

>(despite this one being perhaps tongue in cheek)
pardon the idiom, but yeah I'm on your side as well

I don' fuckin knoow mate,
as the Finn foretold, I am indeed drunk and I'm just wishing for Germans to be as proud of their country as other countries are of theirs
I don't even think that was my aim to criticize anything

I feel like German(ic) culture is like a flavor of existence
It's like, you wouldn't want to erase the color 'red' from existence, or minimize it to the point where it's so rare you hardly see it.
Even if you don't like the color red it should be there for those who do like it a lot, and to give outlook on the other kinds of colors.
But German culture is like a color of the color wheel, that doesn't seem to want to be spread around (outside of the English branch)
Everytime something that would otherwise try to spread it comes along, something happens and German culture gets stuck back in northern Europe alone.
The problem is that while colors persist as they are natural interpretations of the human eye from the world around us, human cultures are not so.
Germanic language, for byspel, is the third major branch of the ProtoIndoEuropean tree that extended into Europe, and where Latin has -us, Greek has -os, Protogermanic has -az
I don't know where I'm going with this but all I'm saying is you Deutschbros need to make it into space

Germans aren't ashamed of their culture, if they're ashamed of something it'd be the nazis, and that's probably not something to celebrate. The culture is still there, Germany is over 80% german and 11% of the remainder is other European, barely 8% of the population not being Germanic (prolly a bit more because of slavs and latin peoples) isn't erasing the culture.

Germans are great people in science, engineering and business, but if something Anything faith-based gets mixed in their plans, down the drain it goes. That's their fundamental weakness as a nation.

that's very well that it's there in Germany, but even shitty old France got a colonial empire and spread their language to Africa
And the Chinese have so many people they are unlikely to be budged anytime soon
Obviously colonial empires don't work anymore in today's world, which is why other means must be used

I mean does the culture need spreading? The Portuguese and Dutch had large colonial empires too but their culture has spread too far, and the Dutch have less cultural influence than Germans. Surely the mere fact that we're discussing it proves that the Germans and their culture are still relevant.

Hopefully so frend
that SPACE tho.........

Well we've all got the ESA