Should I date a coworkers bros?

Should I date a coworkers bros?

shitty retail job btw.

Attached: DpMmbA2U4AAHB5L.jpg large.jpg (750x750, 73K)

shitty retail job? absolutely. why not. you already have an expiration date there, anyway. especially if she's hot.

If there's a lot of other employees, sure. I'm working with my ex next week and it'll just be the 2 of us. Gonna be bad.

depends if this is just a job you're working to get by or to pay for training vs if you're a boomer lost in the void
if you or her will move on eventually sure, if you're both doing this as a legitimate job then.... what the fuck are you going to talk about when you get home... you both have the same co-workers the same days the same problems and oh... yeah you're fucking each other. it'll work but there's going to be an expansive underpinning of boring to your life. plus you work retail, kek

Yea because chances are one of will leave before long.

Yah OP here. Yall niggas are right especially especially you.
Its a temp retail job while I apply for actual jobs.

If you can afford to jump ship if the relationship ends badly, go for it. Don't be a creep.

>shitting where you eat
but, if it is some shitty mall job might as well go for it,

You're a faggot if you didnt date her op

Do it if you're not planning on staying at that job for more than a year or 2.

>Shitty retail job
Hit it!
I would take it a job benefit to NOT care if the approach gets awkward, she complains to HR, or you two later break up in that case.
Hell, it is the only way I could see myself looking forward to go to work ever and she might just feel the same.

fuck it just gonna ask for number and see what happens robots.

if there isn't established chemistry then that's probably a dumb idea bro

She seems friendly enough with me. Plus im probably gonna work with her all thanksgiving/black friday.
Worst she tells me is no.

bump
I want to lose my virginity already bros and stop being a pussy. I already fucked up with my oneitis that had a crush on me.

who do you main in ssbm, op? Marth here.

Fox.
Tried to get a cute smash sister GF and failed RIP.

They're all pretty bad at smash lol; I would obliterate Cakes though (with my dick).

Cakes is good at melee and the girl I went after is pretty good too.

I think I'd beat her and I'm mediocre lol. The best smash sisters are all traps.

Ah fuck. I've done that before. It sucked.