I owe this world nothing

I owe this world nothing

prove me wrong

Attached: sloth.jpg (397x713, 95K)

Is that fucking davidokun

If you owe the world nothing and are a complete lazy faffot just kill yourself
God is gonna hella punish you for being a lazy buttfuck

No. I'll do what I please

You're correct on a philosophical level, but society will demand a lot from you and punish you if you don't yield. You didn't even ask to be born, nor are you mandated to live in any true sense. You are free until you tell yourself you aren't

Well, you've made this post. You're seeking validation to relieve you of negative feelings or resulting emptiness of your lack of contribution. If you don't consider the individual or the others as a greater whole, you still owe it to yourself. Myself included, as I'm on the same path. Having anxiety probs atm, OCD type shit, like certain things need to be in order before I work. I want to feel ready to move out when I start full time.

Read a book about ethics? You all owe to each other some level of ethical conduct. Even if the minimum that you owe others is not to harm them, it's still an obligation that you have

Fuck society, it's a dumpsterfire anyways. At least in America.

>society completely rejects me from birth for literally no reason
>still expected to contribute despite getting none of the benefits
Wtf

What country should I move to when I leave America? I was thinking South Korea. Their country seems to be growing strong.

Attached: 1542507237753.png (1080x1068, 67K)

>be born
>didn't choose to be born
>normies reject you
>they get mad when you try to drop out of the society they rejected you from
This would all be well and good IF we chose to be born

Attached: 1533454038132.png (1500x1000, 60K)

This hit me point-by-point quite hard. Some don't match, but most do. The truest one is giving up on the external world but still plugging along in some job. Also I have a mouse in here atm and I've set traps (commented on this board actually) but now that I know what it is I'm apathetic, if I get it, I get it, if not, oh well. I distract myself with old literature which I use at work to maintain a certain aura of intelligence.

I sleep 20 hours a day, makes it seriously hard to do anything when you sleep so much

Yep, it makes normalfags really fucking mad though. They'll all readily admit you are owed nothing, but they don't like the other end of the stick

>I sleep 20 hours a day

God I wish that were me. I fucking struggle to sleep every day

Depends. Are you white? SK and Singapore are alrighty for whites.

Are you in to outdoors? Norway and Iceland are solid.

nah bruh, Niger is the country for you. lets go live out Farcry 2 in real life.

>20 hours
No fucking way. How much do you really sleep?

I sleep 20 hours a day, makes it seriously hard too do anything when you sleep so much

Yeah I am. Outdoors? I could take it or leave it. I am a fan of hiking or walking in the woods, but could probably do that about anywhere.

Legit, sometimes 20 hours I've done 26 before is my record, feel asleep sunday morning woke up monday morning. Usually 12-13 hours though

Africa is interesting and farcry 2 was the shit. That map creator. I don't know about living there though. Maybe a visit if anything.

you don't owe the world anything and the world owes you nothing
that's how it works, there's nothing to discuss about that.

>still expected to contribute despite getting none of the benefits
but you do get the benefits, you get to use public roads, the cops will deal with your criminal complaints, the fire dept comes when you burn your house down

Feel free to exit society at your earliest convenience then. Either by killing yourself, or by fucking off to a countryside retreat where you don't even have basic necessities down, you have to shit in a hole, walk a mile for your water, sew your own clothes and grow/kill whatever you want to eat.
You'll realize how you fucking owe everything you have and are to everyone else in the world (or more realistically your town at least), once you realize how fucked up you are without the infrastructure and support better men and women than you have worked for up until this point.

Jokes on you the sloth as actually the lowest life expectency of all the robots.
The constant lazyness actually makes them weaker and weaker over time, now this isnt much of a problem in the short term but in the long run... an hero awaits the call.

Yall ever dug holes in -40?

Attached: IMG_9265.jpg (750x608, 87K)

>You are free until you tell yourself you aren't

free from what? causality?

Pretty much this I'd say. It's a two way street, just try to survive without even half of the conveniences you have

Everyone in society is just taking advtantage of one another and you're just upset because he found an easy way to do it without getting taken advantage of by anybody else. Gonna suck on your tax dollars til I die faggot.

>you're just upset because he found an easy way to do it without getting taken advantage of by anybody else
Don't put words in my mouth, faggot.
I'm not upset about anyone finding a way to game the system and leech off it. More power to them and I'd do the same if I knew how.
I'm upset about people being whiny hypocrites about it. Wether you work for it or steal it doesn't change a damn thing: you can only have hte stuff you have because you were born lucky enough to be in a position to do so, and because other people toil for it. You owe everything to the world. Pay back or just take, it's your own choice, but don't try and take the moral high ground about it.

Holy fuck I fit almost all of those. It's not that bad right?

I will take moral high ground, I'm stealing because work won't be rewarded, I laze in my room with the fury of a protester.

christ the most ive slept was 14 hours and that was because i was tripping on benadryl the night before

>spend months in sloth mode
>suddenly ''wake up''
>holy fuck what am i doing i need to get out of this i'm wasting my life fuck i'm getting old
>go to sleep
>wake up next day, back in sloth mode