I am legitimately afraid I'm turning into a werewolf...

I am legitimately afraid I'm turning into a werewolf. I know it's probably a delusion but it's what I was told and it's the only thing I can think of that makes sense to me. Should I talk to my counselor about this. I'm afraid to because it's embarrassing. And no it's not puberty. It already happened and I'm far too old for that. I'm sorry if I'm wording everything poorly. I'm having trouble communicating for some reason which may or may not be part of whatever the affliction is.

Attached: 1542129409661.jpg (409x427, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpcL-fQNPfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are different things that can cause hair to grow, like being in the cold. It could also be that you've been doing something that reduces the growth of your hair and suddenly stopped. Mix it together with something like having a common illness or maybe having minor hypochondria and that would probably cause all of that. If you still feel uneasy about it you could try talking to your counselor or a person that is supportive toward you that you are close to.

What about foot growth when I am past the age that should happen?

I know how you're feeling user, and I know you're confused right now, but let it be known, you're among a special few. I'm telling you right now, embrace it, I used to fear my feral instincts, used to hide the growing changes, but the humans will sense the changes in you no matter what you do. They'll begin to fear you, loath you, and they'll begin taking away the things that made you function among them. Your job, your family, your "friends", will all disappear, like they were never yours to begin with, because they weren't, because you're not human, you're a werewolf. The only way to go on living is as a werewolf, find a pack user, they're far and few between, but they're eternal and will be way you survive among the humans. Once you embrace your feral instincts it becomes easier, you gain the ability to sense distinction in behavior, what's human and what not, don't approach the wolves who haven't learned their truth yet, only the wolves that know you as one too. I can't say too much user, and have to stay vague, less the humoids learn too much.

Attached: 1509766263338.gif (340x340, 1.06M)

okay so basically you're monky

Know your place humoid scum

Attached: asdasd.jpg (2000x1000, 330K)

Lmao, even if you're just trolling it's still cute. Thanks user.

the monky clan declares war on werewolf clan, you cannot hide your kind any longer infidel.
-yours sincerely, monky.

Can someone who knows about feet please address this?

>monky
Do you mean like a generic monkey or is this a reference I don't get?

there's a rare chance you have hirsutism user, and the cause might be reversed if it's something like an adrenal tumor or a side effect of medication
also it's worth noting that your vellus hairs on your body will thicken and darken well into your 20s from the presence of androgens, giving the appearance of more body hair when it was there all along, and the process might freak you out a bit because you had no idea you were this hairy before
either that or you're going through a full blown schizo phase

What if it is a werewolf curse that's causing the hair, foot growth, aphasia, and schizophrenia? Do I just have to ride it out and if I become a wolf-man that's that?

Attached: 4072bb996e8046ecdb661d959e513fc13f5567cc34406c4bd0c36fc4b8777afa.png (734x660, 218K)

Stop browsing on /x/ bro, it's not healthy for you.
If you're concerned go to your doctor.

i love the idea of a werewolf struggling to type all of that out on a tiny keyboard

I do browse /x/ a lot. I'm afraid of embarrassing myself by bringing it up to my doctor. Who tells their doctor they're afraid they're a werewolf?

right, because then you'll get mental treatment and that would be just terrible

Don't be a fool, just bring up the symptoms you think you're experiencing.

I don't want to go back to the mental hospital. I couldn't do anything there besides sleep and read the Bible.

>back to the mental hospital
I think we can safely wrap this thread up here

What's the big deal? Why would you be fearful of something like that?

You'll be wanting /x/ lad. Better fuck along over there, that's a good chap eh?

You're right. Even if it is real my problem is probably fear and paranoia. I've been progressively getting more jittery and scared and if it weren't lycanthropy I would be afraid of something else. How do I fix this?

antipsychotics if you're lucky enough to find one that actually works and doesn't give you horrendous side effects

werewolves aren't real you dumb faggot, you're just a standard loony who refuses to accept that their brain is fucked. lycanthropism is a recurring delusion people have though, like people thinking they';re jesus. doesn't matter if it's not real screwy brains take it and run with it

What do you think of Huskies, OP?

On second thought I'll just keep it bottled up and vent on anonymous imageboards if I have to.

I love Huskies. My friend had a really friendly Husky.

Yup, can tell just by your psychotic ramble of a post, it's warewolf syndrome.
You're fucked OP. Soon, you'll loose your mind and the bloodlust will be too strong for you to control. I hope your loved ones have already passed. Because it's gonna be a bloodbath

Maybe I am just schizo. I remember before the werewolf phase I thought I was the antichrist. My dad experiences a lot of psychotic symptoms and he never told me before I reached the age where they set in.

yeah I don't know too much about it but I think there's only a couple things which have delusions as a symptom so it's probably schizo -- something

youtube.com/watch?v=FpcL-fQNPfQ
movie about Tom Hanks thinking DND is real, might be a relatable character for you (it's not that good but it's alright)

Interesting, I might go ahead and watch it later.