So Jow Forums

So Jow Forums.
What age were you when you realised that ALL attractive women are damaged goods as soon as they mature sexually?
I mean, let's look at the facts. Women's ability to pair bond is drastically decreased with each new sexual partner and it only takes 1-2 to adversely affect their ability to do this.
Women begin their sexual misadventures at roughly ages 13-14 across the board nowadays, for example here in the UK it's teenage girls who approach teenage boys for sexual gratification, introducing those boys to sex, and not the other way round. So they're so experienced with it by the age of 13-14-15 that they're confident enough to try and extract sexual gratification from boys.
Consider this, and you cannot deny that all women are damaged goods, that no women are capable of a truly fulfilling relationship. They are simply talking holes and that's all they ever will be. And this is why purity in women is so important. If a woman is impure, she's incapable of being a mate for life, it's as simple as that.

Attached: 1.jpg (320x480, 14K)

there are women that dont have sex till their twenties this is very common in more traditional countries

back to Jow Forums, paki

polan y u upside down and on mediterranean coast?

But yes, exactly what you said.

Do they test for chastity?
Does that include anal sex, oral sex, foreplay?

OP your life will become much easier once you realise that non-virgins aren't 'damaged goods'.

Also all the women-hate on this board is fucking cancer. The reason why modern women don't mature is because 50-60% of modern men are fucking sissys who don't know how to take charge of anything.

>The reason why modern women don't mature is because 50-60% of modern men are fucking sissys who don't know how to take charge of anything.

For the record, you're admitting that women need to be owned by a man to properly mature?

Attached: SpankEm.jpg (462x726, 92K)

This

Unless women are treated as property, with potential husbands looking to buy young wives (when they begin their periods) from the girl's fathers, it will never be any other way.

But this will never happen in the West because you faggots worship women as gods, and then all the "muh pedo" "muh consent" "muh abolition of slavery".

So instead you will keep getting all the worthless women you deserve in the worthless society you deserve with the baby eating cannibal rulers you deserve.

Women are submissive by nature, and they will follow any man that they love and respect regardless of the idea that the dude has.

My friend's current girlfriend grew up in a left-wing slightly SJW home, her parents have lots of money though. In about 3 months he turned her into a hardcore conservative just by earning her respect.

whats with the pedo spam lately

That is the fault of modern educational systems. It trains them to be "workers" rather than men.

There are literally studies showing that women who have multiple sexual partners and / or multiple failed relationships are unable to pair-bond. So yes, they are literally damaged goods.

And the psychological dynamic at play here is similar to the "daddy issues" dynamic. Until recently, a female would be claimed by a male as soon as she's ready to bear children, and she would be impregnated ASAP, as many times as possible. Before this, the father would take care of her and provide for her, then it'd be her master's / owner's / partner's duty.

When a father ceases to live up to his responsibilities and either neglects his daughter or abuses her, her body goes into panic mode and forces itself to mature sexually sooner. Because instinctively it recognises that the current protector / provider is inefficient and it needs to find another ASAP. How? Sex. To trade sex for security. But because of the instinctual recognition of this dangerous social environment, the body also disables the female's ability to pair bond, making it so she has no trouble moving from male to male ensuring successful acquisition of some protection and provision.

The exact same dynamic plays out with women who have multiple sexual partners / failed relationships. Their body goes into panic mode and removes their capacity for pair bonding, and as a result women are ALWAYS looking for something better because they always have a need for more security.

It's not even woman-hating. I love women. I just don't like them when they're low-quality. And all of them today are low-quality, within the age-groups deemed acceptable for procreation and relationship that is, because of how western society is comprised.

Also, you say that like men can take charge. We have been neutered legally at every turn. And women no longer need or even want us, we're just a convenience. They have abdicated themselves to the state and now any attempt to "take charge" of a woman is over-ruled by the state's ownership of her, and she will ultimately default to looking towards daddy government to punish this "other" male for treating her in a way that makes her feel bad.

TLDR: you need to wake up.

Right, then sleep with one eye open.

Finally a man with a brain. Good comments user.

>In about 3 months he turned her into a hardcore conservative just by earning her respect.

You're clueless mate. He hasn't done anything. What he has there is a chameleon. ALL women shape their personalities around what they think is necessary to secure protection and provision from a man. It's not about love or respect whatsoever, and I guarantee you this, she will either monkeybranch from him to someone else who's more convenient or marry him, squirt out a kid then rule him with the iron first of the law behind her.

Marry your younger cousin. That is the true way forward.

Probably a pedo discord group doing this

> "Muh pedo!"

You faggots are so predictable. Enjoy getting Mohammed's DNA in your mouth and dick whenever you use your girlfriend's used up pussy.

If you think that the law governs anything in the intimate relationship between man and women I can only say one thing: Get out of your fucking basement.

Also the 'spineless' women you refer to are girls, not women. They have never had a strong father-figure which is why they have no strong believes. If you become that figure to her, she will follow you everywhere.

Men need to man the fuck up. It's in our blood to take charge. Women say they want it, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Get off of Jow Forums, be alpha and you'll see women how you want them right in front of you.

It's pretty obvious you are young with zero experience with women. Either that or you live in some rural village. Everything you're saying is keyboard jockeying horseshit.

Enlighten me then

Don't take the bait mate. Literally nothing here is advocating anything pertaining to paedophilia. They're just trolling.

Well first and foremost, divorce.
Divorce is always heavily in favour of women, and the more complaints they have about you and your treatment of them, they more they get. They're even encouraged to make claims like you hit them or emotionally abused them because the courts will be harsher on you whether it's true or not. The accusation alone is enough even outside of marriage / divorce to destroy your life. Even if you go to court and are found not guilty your name is tarnished for life, your career is over, and sometimes if the complaints were sexual in nature, you'll be put on the sex offenders register even if evidence is purely non-existent and based on victim testamony only. I could go on and on.

The only way men can "man up" is if we overturn the authoritarian states and retake our positions individually as heads of family and local communities. Until then, we can't do a fucking thing.

Yeah and develop Arab tier IQ children.

also,
R
A
R
E

Of course a fucking dune coon suggests incest.

For what it's worth, my anger isn't directed at you, but at the culture that continues propagating these kinds of ideas. Even the "alpha" is at the mercy of a women's emotions which are fleeting, unless you can singlehandedly overcome the entire police force.

If you think about it then it makes perfect sense. You already know her and her family. You can certify easily her past and you know what to expect from her.

>Women are submissive by nature, and they will follow any man that they love and respect regardless of the idea that the dude has.
I fully agree.
Women are malleable their entire lives.
They want to be owned.
Left to their own devices, women are little more than children.

Don't forget that women can balance a man in ways he can't do on his own, as well.

Attached: 1472377198798.png (599x510, 257K)

Everything you're saying might be true in England and America.

As a matter of fact my uncle was accused of violence by his ex-wife and she even instructed their daughters to tell the same lies to the authorities.

The (woman) judge knows very well that this happens a lot and rejected all claims staright away as there were no evidence what so ever.

I also agree. If any of us ever talk to a woman we can prove our theories.

The user from the UK basically hit on the circumstance already. As it stands you have to keep the woman addicted to you in some form, which takes too much energy because of the tolerance withdrawal that develops in the hormonal responses to your stimulus on her, or society itself needs to be restructured. Consider that even multi-millionaires are unable to keep women entertained/addicted enough to stay. Do you think nobodies like us can do any better?

Yeah, and while you’re spending your whole life trying to find a perfect girl who doesn’t exist, the white race is dying. Niggers are having 15 kids, and you’re having none, good job.

Attached: 7941CB0A-6F21-43BB-8E20-A09D7BECDCF5.gif (452x523, 3K)

Well of course there are exceptions to the rule, but that is the rule.

This. I have a wide circle of female acquaintances of multiple age groups and they're literally all the same in how they behave and respond to stimuli from males.

Thanks for that. Also:

> "The only way men can "man up" is if we overturn the authoritarian states and retake our positions individually as heads of family and local communities."

Exactly this.

You got it all wrong from the start.

The key to 'keeping her addicted' is to just be yourself and continue living your life. She will keep interest as long as you do stuff that interests you.

The biggest mistake you can make is to think that your life somehow changes just because you meet a woman.

Fuck off hitler, nobody likes you.
It'd make sense you're a shut-in british virgin.

Yes. Which is why I fully believe that today's men need to focus on teaching the younger generations of women, teenagers and below on the dangerous of promiscuity and most of all the dangers of listening to other women on how to live their lives.

Current generations within sexual maturity are already lost. We need to raise children better and disallow the state from corrupting them even earlier as they are already fully intending to do via abhorrent "sexual education" practices in state schooling.

I fully agree with this. And it's not only about women it's about society in general.

>pedo spam
Despite your rush to judgment over the pigtails on the whore in the OP, that pig is at least 23.
Although they would never admit it, broads are well aware that men are attracted to fertility and youth over shoulder-pads and titles.

Attached: StronkAndIndependent.jpg (960x960, 70K)

In the context of the USA and the UK, what you just said is as blue pilled as it gets. Things must be very different in Denmark, my friend.

This is completely true. Women are much like robots in how they uniformly respond to stimuli in the same predictable manner. I have read many internet posts on the subject and consider myself somewhat of an expert on female sexuality.

In any case, no hard feelings dude. Hope your day is a good one. Peace.

The only way this is really viable is by getting rid of compulsory education, which is basically another way of saying what you had already pointed out: Overthrowing authoritarian states.

>same thread spammed on /b/
I see what you're doing, yid

I have no experience with Anglo women, but I guess there is a culture gap.

>tfw women being devalued by being with blacks is normalized by most people.
It's sickening how many women are ruined for life when they have charismatic blacks/arabs take their virginity. And no, stop believing it's only the fat and ugly ones. They have 9/10 blondes all the time.

They are meant to be programmable by a dominant "worthy" male leadership type, it's as simple as that. Even "radfems" recognise this and crave it. I've matched with a few on Tinder after having "I'm pretty much a misogynist" in my bio, they've questioned me on why I'd admit that or why I hate women etc and I've explained my views on women in general and they've either consistently responded with shock and awe or not responded at all but not unmatched me. Meaning they all know it's true and agree with me but don't know how to respond because it's so alien to them. Here's an example.

Attached: Thot Patrol #1.png (1024x572, 87K)

Western women is what the op is referring to, Hans.

What's hurting you?

Education should be provided by the parents / family. I see no reason why grandmothers / grandfathers / mothers couldn't teach children the basics off their own backs considering they won't really have any other duties than childcare. The mother being the default primary caregiver, the grandparents being secondary but almost as involved because they're retired. The problem is abdication of responsibility. Where the family lacks self-responsibility, the state takes over. Simple as.

Attached: 1.jpg (200x243, 13K)

Good lmao at the end. You were setting up a Pavlovian training regimen to reinforce your training. Naturally she will respond eventually after she's done blocking you. That's just her feminist brainwashing kicking in. Some day she'll realize you were right and come crawling back and then you can teach her proper ways.

Have you seen the state of child welfare in British institutions?

You a poof or something?

>We have been neutered legally at every turn
If you don't marry or knock up a chick, you can walk away at any time.
Broads are acutely aware of this.

>They have abdicated themselves to the state
"the state" is just other men.
Women aren't calling other women who will go to your home to enforce your relationship.
They're calling men, who they AREN'T fucking to do their dirty work.
They just traded a husband for "the government".
"The Government" is just other men.

Make of that what you will.

Attached: 1514106316363.jpg (482x720, 101K)

As we have already concluded, there apparently is a big difference between what Western country you're from, José

I agree with everything you said. Homeschooling in some places, like California, is impossible though. There is literally no true homeschool option in California and many other states. The thing that has a semblance of homeschooling is actually off-site "private schooling" which is subject to the same regulations and laws as the public schooling. The state has us here pretty heavily.

Fuck off, nigger. Come to America with that attitude and watch yourself get fat and lonely, having a retarded rat baby that hates you, and growing old and alone in South East Asia fucking hookers.

The smart American thinks precisely like those above, which is why we are winning? Who rules the world again? Oh, that's right, it's us. So shut your mouth, bitch.

Ok so you seem pretty knowledgable with this type of thing, can I ask some advice? I have another project I've kinda been working on casually and I'm having a little difficulty finding a correct path to take with her for a number of reasons.

But yeah I unmatched that particular radfem after a day or so because she took too long to respond, I have her instagram though and I'll probably follow her on it in a few weeks. I actually posted that screenshot on my Instagram the day it occured as well so that should stir up a little controversy with her and keks will ensue.

Yes mate. It's absolutely disgusting. I had a terrible time in school when I was younger as well. I was literally singled out for being an over-achiever.

Nah m8, it's just, it's usually women who throw the "who hurt you" meme around, or s0yb0ys.

Yep. I like to remind females I'm acquainted with that I can and will leave when I want. I block them on the daily for even so much as a little bit of disrespect.

And exactly. I always make this point. The state is the most patriarchal organisation there is and they are abdicating their self-responsibility to it. Even Feminism with their equal rights bullshit. They don't want equal rights, they want equal privileges. They want state privileges. So they are literally begging the patriarchy to give them more privileges while saying down with the patriarchy. They have no idea of what they're fighting for.

Commiefornia is a lost cause though, I'd advise anyone not completely lost to gtfo and move somewhere far more conservative. I don't identify as conservative myself, more, anarcho-capitalist, but conservatism is a step in the right direction if it's genuine conservatism.

If you can't trust a woman you will never have a meaningful relationship.

every human is damaged good because the world is cruel and shitty
only ignorant retards are not damaged.

Why you think the KIKE pushed feminism and age of consent laws

FUCKED our hope for getting a good women early.

Listen to this man if you want to ruin any character at a happy life and a productive marriage. Women exploit men using a dual mate strategy. Thisnis natural and well established in the research literature. The reason men find young women is take advantage of their pair bonding mechanism and to hit them fast and early with children. Contradictory to what people believe, the number of children you are likely to have is controlled javeily be genetics. Once you pump out 4 or 5 kids, the stock of children that come after will be of inferior stock. Any man who takes that women is wasting his time.

It is all about sexual strategy. Man is an animal like any other. The longer you ignore biology the more disappointed and wrecked you are going to be. Do not be a fool.

Attached: IMG_1703.jpg (1841x1895, 690K)

Is this the cute girl thread?

Attached: a_cute_2.jpg (905x931, 463K)

You should never trust anyone in life because everyone has the capacity to fuck you over and will do so given the right circumstances.

Trusting women is a fatal flaw and one of the worst mistakes you can ever make, because as soon as you trust a woman, you put her on equal footing with yourself. Which she will never respect you for.

Women are like children, they never grow mentally speaking past the age of 16-18, that's their peak. They just grow more adept at hiding their immaturity, but only do so when they really need to, which is why you hear time and time again of the perfect woman turning into a fat overweight entitled slob with princess issues and major constant mood swings once she has you where she wants you.

If you trust a child, you're an idiot, because a child will look to get away with as much as they can whenever they can and they'll get a rush out of doing so. Same with women. You can trust them as far as you trust yourself and your dominion over them.

This.

>If any of us ever talk to a woman we can prove our theories.
I've had plenty.
Too many.
Hot, ugly, fat, thin.
All the same.
Well, not quite. But always close enough.
Men miss their other halves.
But not nearly as much as women miss their better halves.
Men aren't selling comfort, security, or Bedroom Naughties at nearly the same speed that women offer their holes by the hour.

Everyone has heard of a $200 happy ending.
Tell me stories of a $200 thanksgiving filled with legitimate children.

There aren't any.

Attached: unique.jpg (400x366, 33K)

This. I like to evaluate a woman by getting to know her a bit, then running the thought experiment: if the state for some reason unjustly imprisoned me or took our children, would she be clever and motivated enough to fight back by herself? This doesn’t literally mean fighting with armed force, but any means.

Talking holes. That's all it comes down to.
The only way a woman can aspire to be more is if you catch her early, before she's tainted by another male, and teach her to be what you need her to be.

Agreed all the way.

In my case I had one boyfriend with 16 because I didn't have high self esteem for various reasons and I wanted to belong to the cool girls and I also wanted comfort and love.
But after that I didn't sleep with men for many years until I was in my mid twenties because I felt I was too young back then.
I'm very abe to pair bond but I see it realistically. If I'm single for long time I need physical contact or spend time with a man. Then I pick a man I like but don't fall in love with and go for it. I can split love and sex.
The only women who really get damaged are women who sleep with every man they see and think he's going to be their boyfriend because of it. They get bitter and disappointed in the end.

You are damaged, see telegony and microchimerism. Also, you don't know what love is: it has nothing to do with your feelings and physical sensations. Those are hormones you're feeling.

You've just proven my point ironically. You don't see sex with a man as something to aspire to via a relationship based on friendship + love, you see it as something to acquire when you need it.

This is a telltale sign that you yourself are just as damaged as the other girls I'm talking about. You were damaged goods as soon as you chose to sleep with your boyfriend at 16, and there's no going back.

You sound like you have had some really bad experiences with women and I am sorry if that is the case.

If it helps just a slightly bit I can tell you from first hand experience, that many women feel the same about us. Which is why you need to earn a woman's respect in order to earn her trust. Once that is established she wouldn't betray you. Just like you wouldn't betray a woman that you trust nd respect.

Isn't what you just described.. female mumbo jumbo for what we men call damaged goods?

stfu you stupid roastie

thats so when the perp is rapeing her doggy style he can clean up after with a quick draw to the back of the head

Roastie, this isn't Faceberg. Promptly show us your tits or kys. No one gives a shit what a women has to say.
your tits or kys.

Attached: IMG_1445.png (500x610, 149K)

Lol yes. This is actually hilarious because every fucking day I have women trying to contradict the points I make pertaining to this subject / topic and somehow they actually end up proving me right with the points they use.

Nope, never had a bad experience with a woman in my life. I've had neutral experiences across the board, some with gains, some with losses, but all neutral because all taught me something.

This isn't about positive or negative experiences, it's about order.

Right now, gender relations are in chaos because we're outside of the natural order of things due to the sexual revolution, the free love movement, Feminism and other things, and my points are pertaining to the consequences of these things, on how damaging they are for everyone.

This isn't about how I feel, it's about facts.

And yes I'm aware of that. Most men are pigs, I'll be the first to agree with that sentiment. Most are totally unworthy of leadership roles and that's one of the biggest issues we face today. But to get men to aspire to be capable of those roles again, we need to highlight female nature and the dynamics at play within it first to give them incentive. Because women are the number one motivational factor in life for men.

men can't teach women how to be women. many women do it because they are romantic and want to show him that they like him.
They want to prove to the man that they trust him enough to give him their body without having locked him down at first with a contract he can't leave (because thats not romantic). They hope that he will value that gift and stay with them. Tbh I understand that way of thinking. The problem is, many men don't value that and just take what she offers and leave her.
Much like a woman who behaves like pic related.
Most men get angry when they look at that. Why? Because the only thing a man has to give is material ressources. If women are walking wholes, men are walking wallets. And this man gave his best to a woman without securing her at first, so he feels scammed. He probably wanted to show her how much he likes her etc. (much like a woman who gives herself to a man) but she just laughed about it, took it and moved on. Maybe she never intended to get into a relationship with him and just used his sympathy for her for her own advantage (just like a man who pumps and dumps a girl who likes him)
That is the problem. The sexes don't value each other enough and don't play fair enough.

Attached: dinnerdatezone.png (500x798, 316K)

>"Because women are the number one motivational factor in life for men."

In my view, this is the heart of the problem. Men have replaced God in their lives with women. Women should not be the driving force behind men, but it is the case today for sure.

TITS OR GTFO!

I just gave up on ever having a sexual relationship because it seems impossible. Which makes it much easier to live, as I can just treat women like anybody else. I mostly work with women.

Getting sex isn't the problem today. Sex is easy to get, even regularly. The problem is finding a woman suitable for being a wife, and then sustaining that relationship.

EVERY FUCKING DAY

Women are far from perfect, agreed. But as with everything in life, you cannot change the way other people think.

You always start with yourself and then more people come along.

I bench 110 kg but you would be disappointed.

That is why I said sexual relationship, ie. committed relationship. I haven't ever had sex though but it has never really been what I wanted.

>Women are submissive by nature,
Well time to change that then, with some electro shock therapy.
Also
>women
>being capable of love

Attached: 1365871564344.png (326x383, 10K)

Ahh, I get you. Thanks for clarifying.

I feel bad for you, Joseph.

That 110kg must be just a fraction of all the bullshit you've been spewing.

>You've just proven my point ironically. You don't see sex with a man as something to aspire to via a relationship based on friendship + love, you see it as something to acquire when you need it.
Well, it is, it can be.
I don't have sex a lot, my longest dry period was 9 years. After that I just needed a cock. Not a loving man or something. I just needed a warm male body.

That's like saying a man who ever went to a prostitute is not capable of love because he doesn't put sex on a pedestal all the time.

Sex is a basic physical need for people who aren't asexual. So I don't judge people for it if they do it eventually.
Also your mood is much better if you get laid every now and then.

I will kill my self then. My ghost will continue writing.

Yes they can. Men are the only ones who can teach women how to be women because women don't even know what they fucking want consistently. They have to be told what they want.

Even me, with my many female acquaintances, it takes me, a male, to sort out these acquaintances priorities and point out what they really want, and they always react with shock and awe because of just how deeply I can see into their mind and figure out what's going on and what they really want. And I always make a point of saying, isn't it interesting how it takes a man to figure you out and provide you with clarity. Why haven't any of your girlfriends been able to do that? And they always agree.

Women NEED male leadership. Men are literally the only ones with the capacity to bring order to a woman's chaotic mind. And this is how the masculine and femine principles complement each other. The feminine brings chaos into the life of the masculine, creating a neverending supply ot challenge and intrigued, and the masculine brings order into the life of the feminine, and this is the natural order of things, this is the unity between us and what we currently lack.

And yes, I agree in both regards, talking holes and talking wallets are as bad as each other. I personally have never spent a penny on a woman, not even when I've been in relationships, unless it's been something like ordering takeaway. Not because I'm cheap, but because I think there should be a longstanding relationship before that happens. I fell short when it came to sex though, caved in and allowed my more base instincts to take control, but I won't anymore, no sex + no money until there's a stable relationship that's been formed for quite some time. Problem is I know I'll never get that because 100% of women expect to be fucked + paid for within a short space of time.

>What age were you when you realised that ALL attractive women are damaged goods as soon as they mature sexually?
I never did. Fuck off to Jow Forums. White women and white men are in this shit together.

But it always was.
The Trojan War was about an old king getting cucked by a young prince and the young prince was willing to sacrifice his whole realm to be with the woman he fell in love with.
And after that Ulysses traveled ten years over the oceans on his odyssey and survived fights with Giants and monsters just to get back home to his wife. But it's not just the wife. It's more. It's his (their) home she's making, their children she's giving birth to. It's his home or the hope for finding a home that keeps men going.

OP
>By the time women are legally available to a man, they've already had several sexual partners on average (studies show this reduces their ability to maintain a marriage, as even low numbers of partners increase chance of divorce massively)
Kneejerk responses
>PEDO!

So many of you are so programmed already that you don't even entertain certain truths.

OP's right.
Personally a used woman is not worth my time or blood, and I am happy to die alone to avoid them.

Agreed.

I don't think you even realise what you're saying lmao. I mean on the one hand you tell me I can't change the way other people think then you tell me I can start with myself and others will follow, isn't that a contradiction? Ffs.

You're talking about things from an emotional perspective which is why your points are so flawed.

It's different for men as we're different psychologically and biologically. We don't perceive sex in the same way inherently. And we respond to it differently. Men are actually meant for promiscuity but we sacrifice that if / when we come across a "good" woman who we can find fulfillment in creating a family with. We have far more of a choice and less consequences in how we manage our sexual instincts than women do, it's unfair yes, but this is the way of things. Nature doesn't do fair.

Also, sex is not a basic need. If sex was a basic need, I as a male with an insanely high sex drive would be out there trying to "pull", I'd be hitting the gym, I'd be doing basically all I could to have my "fill" , but I'm not, I don't even use Tinder for that, I use it for conversation unironically. I would never touch a female I came across on Tinder, ever.

Sex being a basic need is a lie. You "feel" as if it's a basic need because you "feel" like you need it, because sex is a way for a woman to validate her existence more so than it is for a man. But that doesn't make it true.

Prove me wrong then.
Pro-tip: You can't.

The irony is that the people saying pedo probably fucked kids when they were kids themselves.

I remember when I was 16-18, my group of friends were fucking 13-16 year olds calling each other >pedos constantly, but never considered themselves pedos for doing it. Insanity.

No. Your starting point is to change women. I'm arguing that you can only start by changing yourself.

Your strategy is no different from the left. They always think they can control other peoples minds.