Do you fear when nordic alpha males like me come to vacate in your 3rd world countries?

Do you fear when nordic alpha males like me come to vacate in your 3rd world countries?

How does it feel that your girls instantly wets themselves when they see the blue eyed master race?

The looks of jealosy from the local ""men"" when they obviously know that a superior being has arrived to bang their chicks is just wonderful

Attached: 1524162183929.jpg (1080x809, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1495043/good-man-hard-find-chinas-leftover-women-look-love-abroad
np.reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneWild/comments/88ykma/hi_im_a_south_korean_girl_korea_is_conservative/
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
chinasmack.com/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men
scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2130584/how-chinese-communists-fell-love-russians-and
doc-research.org/the-problems-of-central-asian-migration-to-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qara_Khitai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not at all, faggot

Muhammad please, stop daydreaming, it's rape o'clock. Just because the women of Denmark were retarded enough to take your sand nigger ass in does not mean that anyone else will be.

i fear for my boy puss
why do nordic alpha males get so hard for it?

yes boi

Attached: Fernando_Martinez2.jpg (2472x3264, 816K)

Living near to the chinese border, know that feel, bro.

t. Blueeyed blonde superhuman

This. Women should fear for their boyfriends when nordics arrive, not the other way around

Attached: LgQUjRp.jpg (1200x1200, 610K)

does it feel good to fuck them? I cant imagine myself fucking a chink, they dont have any sexual attraction to me due to their lack of tits and ass

Don't listen to this memester. The chinks are econommcally conquering russia and Natashas are always there to sell their cheap pussays to tiny chinese cocks

A fucking cuck you are.

>Natashas are always there to sell their cheap pussays to tiny chinese cocks
How much do they charge? Asking for a friend.

>Living near to the chinese border

Nice story bro but it is literally the other way around. Chinese men are taking Russian females in overwhemlingly greater numbers than the opposite. Not to mention all the Asiatic Central Asian men with Russian girls.

Attached: 01_20065935_1368112016636689_162536586276241408_n.jpg (1080x652, 217K)

>Not to mention all the Asiatic Central Asian men with Russian girls.
Like the girl from TATU and her babydaddy

Attached: ParvizYuliaLena.jpg (768x576, 49K)

It's $50 extra to shit on them from the top of a 2 story building, Muhammed.

Attached: Tatu Yulia_Grazia_14_Feb_web.jpg (1400x874, 847K)

So you admit that you life ina 3rd world country?
Nice

Attached: alone1.webm (961x540, 2.32M)

>to shit on them
>american education
You know we're not Pajeets right?

I'm green eyed, 6'3, strong jawline. Be afraid of the eternal Euromutt

Attached: download.png (1200x1355, 190K)

You guys are retarted, no proper Russian women will ever be a gf of a chink. Those are the expection, obviously.

Tiny amount of people live there, even tinier amount get involved in interracial relationships. The real shit is happening in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen where practically every one of the million+ white men are fucking and breeding Chinese women without even trying.

Attached: image.jpg (1051x4806, 696K)

>Summer comes
>Seasonal influx of summerfags come to the chan
>Might as well get out and enjoy the sun I guess
>Have a walk, nice weather, lots of good looking girls scantily clothed
>Get to the beach
>Immediately recoil from disgust because there are thousands of North Europeans being literally burned to a crisp
>Last time I saw this much red in my town, it was 1939
>You can even feel the skin cancer
>These are the guys who are supposedly more desirable than any med
>Literal walking matchsticks
Listen I'm blue eyed, pasty white myself but not even I have it as bad with the sun as you guiris are. Sadly, you are the laughing stock whenever you lads come here.
Of course, you're still welcome to come here and spend all your money, but seriously, thinking you can get laid here other than with a drunk girl a Saturday night is wishful thinking. Sorry lads.

>Well-educated, Chinese singletons in their late-20s or older - branded 'leftover women' by a chauvinistic society - are looking further afield for husbands who aren't turned off by their age or earning power
scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1495043/good-man-hard-find-chinas-leftover-women-look-love-abroad

>hi, I'm a South Korean girl ^^ Korea is conservative, so these deviations are very thrilling to me! and I am so excited about foreign guy jerk off with my body haha :D
np.reddit.com/r/PetiteGoneWild/comments/88ykma/hi_im_a_south_korean_girl_korea_is_conservative/

summer doesn't matter anymore
every faggot has a smartphone now, they don't need to come home from school to start posting
in fact they're more likely to find out about here during school
summer is endless and forever

>1% European Jewish
OY VEY SCHLOMO

"That was one of the few mixed couples that Monteleone encountered in which a Chinese woman was paired with a Russian man. “The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. This may be a result of simple demographics: in Russia, there are only eighty-seven men to every hundred women, whereas in China there are a hundred and six men to every hundred women. But, in Monteleone’s view, it’s also a convergence of different social and economic forces. “It’s because men die much sooner in these parts of Russia,” he said bluntly. “In this kind of remote region, there’s no jobs, no activities, no way to spend time, so the men just drink.” He continued, “And Russian women here seem to be much more responsible than men. I’m sorry to say it, but they’re the ones taking care of things.” On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin, and a Chinese husband."

newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

Attached: 10369416_297615010407295_1779163978_n.jpg (640x640, 163K)

"One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men. But as one Russian woman told me, "Chinese men are kinder and more attentive to their wives."

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

Attached: 01 - BWmIn7gBck7.jpg (1080x813, 211K)

I was referring to the meme of rich arabs buying Instagram whores to shit on at their lavish parties.

Yes I'm sure African nations like France, UK, Sweden fear the nords they are replacing....*muffled chuckling*

I find it hilarious when wh*tebois think anything other than demographics matter.

We will inherent your nations, just a few days ago operation blackpill was up here where the Britcucks were shitting themselves because they'd only just realize that when they drop another 8% they lose their ability to reverse our BBC colonisation hahahahaaha

Not really. White people usually bang the ugly 3rd world chicks. It's hilarious to see all these white foreigners being in love with the ugliest girls. thinking they're like the prettiest thing they've ever seen.

The hot and cute ones go for rich dick, not foreign dick.

That's the case where I'm from, seeing it from an upper middle class status. I don't know how the true "locals' actually feel about it.

Attached: 1514274589139.jpg (804x614, 148K)

Those two look like a lesbian couple.

The same can be said for the arabs and blacks coming to your country.

No. I saw a Danish manlet with a huge head here and his 1.5m womanlet girlfriend looked like she'd want something bigger (not necessarily me).

White women are upset with Asian men being too beta to approach them, so they are left with having to watch white men date all the Asian women.

Attached: image.png (1057x3456, 1.56M)

Nah we don't shit on them it's disgusting and would forever stink up the whole place. However we may pee on them to degrade them and/or fuck them in the pooper.

No, because they are subhuman.

>But what left me flabbergasted was that I also know a lot of laowai who are fooling around in China and they tell me China has a lot of “free girls” who don’t want any money and only want to go to bed with them, who want to marry laowai even if it means paying instead of getting money [to the foreigner], and who will take even the poor, the old, the fat, the disabled, as long as they’re laowai.
>For laowai in China, the success rate for getting girls is around 50-100 times higher than those of local men, and the women that our compatriots can spend thousands or tens of thousands on but can’t get laowai can get with just a cup of coffee. Many of male compatriots are extremely angry over this, so let me share the ways laowai pick up girls and the reasons they succeed easily. You guys should also find your own shortcomings, and not just blindly complain.
chinasmack.com/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men

Attached: 01.42.39_[2018.04.02_03.59.38].jpg (947x560, 84K)

Ahahahahaha
Lmfao, i mean russians ARE pathetic cucks. But how sad are you to cherry pick and collect russian girls with chinks?

You MUST be an asian right?? im sorry for your tiny cock bro, nobody considers asians threatening and if they managed to get white gfs im happy for them, because i know how hard it is for you guys

they're gonna make some cute little finnish babies

Don't you mofos have the entire house tiled? That's easy to clean.

anyone who likes Asian women is a pedophile. Change my mind.

Not really, I do think that Nordic males are good looking but I can manage in white cunts and savagely fuck white women without trying too.

The last one looks like he's some tour guide for them in Mongolia. Not at all like she even possibly is in a relationship with him (he looks 15 years older anyway).

Many high-ranking leaders of the Chinese Communist party are with Russian wives. Here is general in the PLA with his Russian wife. The foundation of Communism in China was in part was exported to China because so many of Chinese who when overseas to study came back with Russian wives.

Attached: 01_1.jpg (788x788, 169K)

they dont particularly desire european men but foreign men. Im green eye blonde hair in a non white country and girls are almost going to spit on my face randomly, those arabic or some other mutts dye their blonde and wet themselves over european celebrities but when it comes to reality they would jump to the arms of jamal in a heartbeat. I dont know what am I even doing here, give me a good place to move to anons so I can call somewhere home.

>Many high-ranking leaders of the Chinese Communist party are with Russian wives.

Just to prove she is Russian

Attached: 01_2.jpg (846x538, 132K)

If shit were to touch the tiles I would replace the tiles. Also there are usually Persian rugs over the tiles and these would need replacing too. All of this for what?

Attached: 1449640672796.jpg (420x408, 31K)

>The foundation of Communism in China was in part was exported to China because so many of Chinese who when overseas to study came back with Russian wives.

Attached: communism in China_Russian wives_01.jpg (1302x786, 182K)

Is this because niggers took your women?

Japanese women.

Attached: salo9.jpg (1024x576, 281K)

Come here and spend all your money

>Persian rugs
You can put them somewhere else prior to the shitting session, obviously.

What countries?
Because anywhere in South America "gringos" are never taking seriously. The women think they are too pasty and every business there is scams the fuck out of'em

"In their letters and other records, the Sino-Soviet relationship was revealed to be far from the fraternal one described in official accounts; Chinese students learning revolution fell in love with Russians or with each other, married or lived together, sometimes in unconventional combinations, and produced children, whether in or out of wedlock."

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2130584/how-chinese-communists-fell-love-russians-and

Attached: communism in China_Russian wives_02.jpg (600x912, 173K)

Here's what his small penis looks like. Can you blame him?

Attached: tendas micropenis.png (400x173, 55K)

>flag
Dude most of you are faggots
Sut min pik

Danish ALPHA chad just swooping in to say how great your admiration is, but I'm not interested in being sucked off before fucking your girlfriends

lol I like how /msg/ has triggered every nordic subhuman in this board

I still don't get the appeal that justifies all this hassle. If the point is to degrade peeing on them performs the same function without as much stink.

However, I have heard of Pajeets that go to Eastern Europe and pay young white girls €1000 to shit on them. But in that case they're not shitting where they're eating lol

Yeah I doubt that (the first thing)

Stop.
Muh.
Dik'ing.

Attached: varg punch.jpg (734x729, 91K)

Shitting on is way more degrading, obviously.

Russian girls who look like this are with East Asian men. Today in 2018, especially with the rise of China, it is mostly one way = Chinese men with Russian females.

Not saying Chinese women wouldnt be with a Russian guy, but why would they when there are more Russian women than men and these Russian females are infinitely more attractive that the uggo Chinese women who have no body at all?

Attached: wh_1325514450860515_6252872014182935642_o.jpg (848x1280, 90K)

>Russian girls who look like this are with East Asian men
BTW she is a ballerina

Attached: wh_1325514404193853_3863532625808596400_o.jpg (848x1280, 117K)

How much is the current year danegeld?

With her Chinese boyfriend / husband

Attached: wh_d2599139.jpg (600x450, 65K)

These sluts
>its so hard to slut it up in asian countries

Attached: wh_20170616006203.jpg (656x492, 29K)

>doc-research.org/the-problems-of-central-asian-migration-to-russia/

It's time again lads.
Mongolia is slowly growing richer and has high birth rates, it is on good term with the Chinese, start praising Tengri and learn the Tatar tongue or you will share the faith of Kiev.

Attached: Ogadai_Khan.jpg (259x304, 19K)

WTF I didn't know Russians were such cucks

That's a composite image

Denmark is not really Nordic, it's just northern European. True Nordics come from the Scandinavian Peninsular.
It's like someone's kid brother who is allowed to hangout with the group but isn't a real member.

how pathetic do you have to be that the sum total of your life is getting mad at who other people fuck

Look into it.
Brazilian men for example are known worldwide for their physical appearance just because of how high the female standards are (It's commonly called the Beauty Dictatorship), pasty/not tanned men are not liked.

bög

Attached: 1524488571005.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

that's a fucking lie lol
every time i watch brazilian tv it's super hot bimbos with gigantic tits and thighs and asses getting sexed on by short pale hairy troll men lol

Lmao at your inferiority complex

Yeah ok.

Attached: 1524477518165.jpg (227x222, 6K)

what did you just call me homo-peter?

Attached: 1516582773157.jpg (591x719, 53K)

Not that Japs would care since they hide in their island nation. But the Chinese / Northern Siberians (ala Mongols) are the greatest race-mixers in the world. They turned a Caucasian / "White" population in Central Asia into one that looks like this today.

Chinese dynasties have extended as far west as Persia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qara_Khitai

Attached: krystan_01.jpg (640x427, 274K)

>a population exists and i can't get laid therefore reeeeeeeee
work harder on that part where i'm supposed to care

You should be a bro instead of a faggot to third worlder.

The breast size is kinda pathetic, but she got a magnificent ass.

Holy shit Russians are pathetic. Truly a nation of degenerate slaves: alcoholic criminal "men" and cheap whore "women".

LEL you think East Asian history is only Japan. In the history of the world, East Asians (like the Chinese / Northern Siberian steppe people like the Mongols) have always conquered westward toward Europe. In historical terms, these people never gave a shit about Japan or southward into Southeast Asia.

And that includes taking white women in those lands.

Attached: 01_313589058042_9082019212829917184_n.jpg (999x1249, 244K)

And the Ukraine is different from this ... how exactly?

still not sure why i'm supposed to care about your permavirgin race rage problems

That's because TV's different, all comedy programs and TV in general is like that, even TV for kids has hot women presenting it.

Attached: 02_1470824926550463_205172872652521472_n.jpg (1080x720, 178K)

Southern border cities are basically 3rd world countries, I'm sure Pablo there much be from SD or El Paso

He's downplaying Japan because he's mad that you're a sexpat fucking their women.

Attached: tenda ragequit.png (977x1905, 227K)

We don't sell ourselves to fucking Chinese? We prioritize family and honest work to drinking/using drugs and dying before our 40s? We value our tradition and don't rush sell our souls for a cheap buck like Ivans do?

Is the answer to all those questions 'no'?

Ukrainian whores are more common than Russians in the gulf, Danylo.

>Nordic
>Alpha males
Nigger you have the lowest fertility rates in the world.

Wow, so funny.

Proofs, you lying goatfucker.

I think this is probably more likely due to Chinese men being wealthy while Russian men are toothless peasants

What does your bf say about all of this?

>proof
Yeah that is something that can be proven with a link. Quit your denial and have a vodka enema you fucking retard.

I am from Croatia and when nordic men go there they get drunk on cheap alcohol and we fuck their women