Jew here

Jew here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is Jews have NEVER needed goyim: we just enjoyed playing with them.

This is divine retribution for the Holocaust. You gassed us. We're gonna gas you back.

Every day more and more goyim are being bluepilled. The world of the future is where the white race largely no longer exists. We'll keep a few slaves, though. Deal with it.

Attached: tmp_27641-Star_of_David.svg-1553198902.png (1024x1182, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHiSpkyOdko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9OGs6PrPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1502860798925.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

Attached: 1513563250889.png (800x600, 91K)

>This is divine retribution for the Holocaust.

Invent an imaginary thing, then proceed to attack the imaginary perpetrators

SAGE

Attached: FB_IMG_1492803670020.jpg (262x315, 11K)

Fuck you, my grandmother died in the Holocaust
I'll kill you first

Hahahah

Attached: FB_IMG_1491075392651.jpg (660x554, 66K)

Good, if you've seen most of the Jow Forumstards on here, there's not much to stop you. I'd say you've already won. But let's be honest you need to have the balls to take out Assad and Iran first and for that YOU NEED the goyim. Also it's the sabbath you fag.

Sage

Attached: AA7488A0-65B0-4A90-83DD-3B25EB2E5E11.jpg (303x1024, 60K)

>entire life is based on revenge for a fictional event

alright mang, cause you are really good at agriculture and construction and generating your own blood cells, so you will do fine on your own

Taking over what exactly?

This planet is a shit hole, let’s be honest.

No she didn't.

Attached: 1521917905621.png (640x300, 114K)

>my grandmother died in the Holocaust
she didn't, but I wish she did :^)

We Arabs will expel the Jews and reclaim our holy land of Palestine, and proceed to execute every Jew on earth.

So said the Muslim. That will ass rape you . Muslims will win over kike ass. Now bend over like a bitch

Good luck!

Well said master! Death to the racists! Death to the right! Praise the chosen ones!

I wish that were true

You are retarded as shit.

Pic related is your true homeland. you will succumb to the will of those who want peace and prosperity and as a result Israel will cease to exist. Judaisms grasp on the world is on its death bed, waiting for the plug to be pulled.

Arabs will live in peace in their own lands, and so will whites. The world will know peace when Israel and ZOG is destroyed.

Attached: jewish-autonomous-oblast.jpg (936x606, 169K)

nörd

Must suck losing this much. This bad and so Fast! In all honesty, if anything your kike kackle is indicating weakness we ALL know you're weak as fuck and shrieking on the inside.

Here’s the thing though: I can die peacefully knowing I’m not a Jew. You on the other hand, can’t. That’s the difference.

I already won the game of life by virtue of being a white Aryan. The greatness of my ancestors courses through my veins. Yours doesn’t. You’re the descendants of cheats, criminals, frauds, and baby mutilators. I can die proud of my ancestors achievements in the full knowledge that a world run by Jews wouldn’t be worth inhabiting anyway. Your entire existence is devoted to destruction of an objectively superior. What the inferior can’t measure up to he seeks to destroy.

Still feels good to be white.

Attached: 8BB65308-1451-4F6A-BB69-E040B531E909.jpg (699x1024, 57K)

>This is divine retribution for the Holocaust. You gassed us. We're gonna gas you back.

Soooo... implying that the holocaust was real the perpetrators were the germans with the help of italians and japs. So why don't you holocaust back only them? Why are you trying to destroy even your good goys?

Do you understand why nobody likes you shlomo?

Must suck losing this much. This bad and so Fast! In all honesty, if anything your kike kackle is indicating weakness we ALL know you're weak as fuck and shrieking on the inside. With all the russian anti air missiles and DJ playing his hand well positioning his missile cruisers all around your lil' shithole, Even your precious Samson Option is a dud...

>Samson Option
When you’re such a dishonourable loser that you have to threaten to destroy everyone else (with stolen missile technology no less) just to cope with your self esteem issues

That’s the thing about Jews. They just can’t accept that they’re bad apples. You need to be destroyed for the betterment of mankind. Dragging the rest of us down with you won’t bring you salvation

OP is kike troll. Invents the Holocaust, uses as an excuse for white genocide. Typically kike.

>most

gtk rwn

Enjoy it while you can

The goyim are waking up, more and more black people know who was behind the slave trade and who is destroying the lives of our children
Your crimes will be laid bare for all the world to see and your end will not be as you imagine

Dr tony martin
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

Look Who Is Behind the Push to Legalize Pedophilia in America
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

Attached: 1514362436027.jpg (720x563, 109K)

LOL another delusional jew fag.

Attached: 1519021291269.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: pol (178).png (1000x624, 767K)

go away

Attached: 1499041712540.jpg (1536x2048, 364K)

How does that make sense when the holocaust wasn't real?

>taking the bait

Ok. When we're a Paki country prepare to get nuked. I'm going to enjoy watching israhell die.

Meme flag LARPing as a Jew

user, your family lied to you, your mom died choking on black cock

Attached: Jews_love_bbc.jpg (500x709, 94K)

why the fuk you put a (((Wahhabi))) and Trump in that pics its Irrelevant

Attached: caitlinupton1.jpg (640x549, 96K)

I have bad news for you .. the "light bearer" Moloch and Mammon are not God ... too bad Degenerate weaponized
tool ... theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZHiSpkyOdko

Hitler didn't only gas Jews you stupid fucking kike. You are not better than other human beings. You are not gods chosen people.

>9

Attached: 1505923398497.png (909x686, 297K)

Attached: 1499942273811.png (889x927, 615K)

go away

Jesus said this world belongs to the devils...for now. Can’t wait till he comes back and makes the holocaust look like a good time.

There already is a Paki country with nuclear weapons

Nig nog

SAGE

the so called "Sand Niggers", the mudslime, they are your "Best Allies" inventions so permit me to doubt it ..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

Attached: The root of Wahhabism.jpg (720x480, 83K)

Attached: 1524420983525.png (673x646, 369K)

Attached: 1505247082829.png (767x671, 350K)

Attached: 1524202339632.png (596x683, 296K)

>JDF wear these tee shirts
>israel is the cause of terrorism

Attached: PalChildrenIDF-OneShotTwoKillTShirt-Best[1].jpg~c200.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Vengeance belongs to the Universal CHRISTian God. You kike killers are gonna be subjected to your own book of laws as a people. Your lack of faith is disturbing and pride will be your downfall meme flag. It does not matter who you are. We will kill you as the LORD commands. By Elohim, you stand condemned and by the prophets word you shall surely die in accordance with how you have forsaken and rejected their judgement in favor of foreign idols and lesser gods of man. Enjoy the wine. The blacker the berry...

here's hoping for another holocaust

Attached: israeli-flag-burning.jpg (404x250, 32K)

"reportedly" .. I dont hate trump but I think he is like the rest of YOU ... retarded

Attached: Jerusalem.jpg (1910x1000, 215K)

Attached: 1511527353507.jpg (1400x788, 287K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4

youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ

Attached: 1507026386125.png (736x1112, 1.59M)

mmm Actuely you are doing the nasty work since 1666 cause you lose everything to a fucking Rothschild Pigeon .... sorry chump they mocking you ever since ..

Attached: tenor.gif (498x334, 413K)

thanks to the Rockefeller initiative ...

Are you upset because the lady in the target looks like an average Londoner?

go away

Der Juden?

Attached: 97F18FDE-662E-4ADD-84FF-7A6725526558.jpg (1354x899, 161K)

Nice bait

The game is up shlomo ..
people are finding out who has installed hate speech in all western countries and now that this process is playing out in America you can bet you're ass American's won't give up the 1st ammendment wich means you retards are going to have to try talk you're way out of this mess ...
Good luck with that

Jigaboo go climb a tree and eat a banana

Was it really a holocaust? Or was it just 6 million sacrifices to Moloch?

>Good luck with that
Checked.

They will try. Knowing their verbal tricks is imperative. Once you know how they debate, you can easily spot them. They wonder how we can find them out in the forums without ever seeing their face....it is because they think and speak a certain way. It is usually obvious.

Attached: pilpul.png (1220x619, 68K)

Omg so what?? its was the same before ww2.
It still didn't stop you from making soap out of us.
Relex man! some of us jews are delusional like OP. don't worry their time will come soon.
keep up the good fight

Attached: 1524860221087.jpg (500x633, 124K)

If Poland and polish people didn't help you back then, we would not have that much problems like we have now on Middle East because of you, your greed and your USA whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=qC9OGs6PrPU

Idk man im from israel and im pretty sure one day we will be destroyed and thats why im getting the fuck outta here

no pls

Attached: 1522119334735.jpg (1024x839, 123K)

Even if it was safe, it's still a shitty hot desert. Why even jews want to live there when they already lived in nice countries like the US is beyond me.

Ive been asking that question my whole life

Our government is complete shit

Fucking religious jews ruining it for everyone who wants to live normally

And gotta serve 3 years in the army like a fucking slave