In retrospect what should have you done?

and is it too late to do it now?

Attached: retrospectlol.jpg (1300x1300, 151K)

I should have done nothing. and yes, it is too late.

Do you mean what should you have done?

I should have gone to a different HS, too damn late for that.

there might be other things left unsaid and undone that I might regret in the future, but I can live with them.

instead of taking some courses because it was an economic meme and i had lost all hopes already to be happy , just wanted some security... well i should have invest in a course for a more feasable job for me , a relax easy job that would have made me happy. my life would have been quite different then, i think it would have fixed other things , other problems that were around then and are still lingering today.

Killed myself before I got schizophrenic
Or done something with my life in school and lived a healthy life

Just not have been born. Or killed myself when I tried.

Attached: 1539541498456.png (374x374, 137K)

Started to learn to code or do something useful other than dick around.

I am building time machine to stab mom before she met dad

Being productive doesn't make you happy, it just makes you productive. it's a boomer meme that's on par with "be yourself".

been born before my parents were 40
excluding that, never existed

i should have get fit much earlier in my life. i was overweight from like 13 to 23. also should have not smoked. when you smoking in your teens + overweight, it makes you smaller. i could have been these 4-5 cm taller (im manlet, so it could have helped a lot). i was rather weird and lonely kid, never built my confidence towards girls. and i sohuld have never go full buzzcut back in those days. i have a nice haircut now, but my hair will be probably gone in 2-5 years - depending on how lucky i am.

and when i look at career, I sohuld have started learning python since starting the beginning of Masters. no one fucking told us how useful it is nowadays. almost 50% of all programming internships requires python in my country. and i have fucking invested in Matlab, because muh scientific language...

ask for adhd meds/a tutor

I should have gotten my GED sooner
I should have stayed away from the people I've met these past four years
I should have killed myself when I had the courage to do so
I should have done more drugs to stave off this growing hole in my heart if it buys me a year, or a day of sadness
I should have made an effort

but I didn't
and no matter how long it's been, and how long it's gonna be I'll continue to hate what's in the mirror.

Attached: 01814_01_sunrichorangesum.jpg (387x387, 38K)

in a way i spent most of my adult life slacking on the internet... it made me fairly sophisticated in that weird, funny, insane internet culture way that is ultimately... eh, it is what it is.... but really... i don't even know what else i could have done. i remember i never went out much saturday nights when i was living in the city... i should have made an effort even if i knew of absolutely no cool places to go... felt a bit let down by the night life desu but i could have got to know more people more invested in the underground and i know i could have felt more connected, my life would have been more meaningful... but it sort of rely on luck i guess, not all of that depends on me

It was always too late. All of it.

Attached: hitchens.jpg (384x384, 22K)

I should've been kinder, and I shouldn't have expected people to "save me."
It's not too late to stop hurting others, but it's too late for me to save myself.
I won't do it for them, though. I'll do it for myself because hope hurts.

not stolen, graduated, not broken up with gf, not fucked the girl on new years, it is light years too late, it's over for me

Just. Tell. Her. I didn't. Her friends, my friends, my class back then told me she was ready to hear it because she liked me... But i. Just. Didn't. I was a big mouth, all talk in public but secretely extremely shy why it comes to love story.

10 years later since, i'm living in a terrible paradox where i can easily get turned on by every random girls, even 4 to 5/10... But can no longer fall in love.

Btw, 23, still didnt get a GF, never got laid.

Please tell me I'm reading it wrong and you're not saying that you missed your one chance for true love at the age of fucking thirteen. Come on, dude.

Don't have one of those lives where "all I had to do was x differently". All my issues are perfect and immutable - the actual hindu definition of Karma. Nothing done differently would have changed anything.

Nope you read it clear. I was scared. I never felt that but it was the one. I dreamt of her way before i meet her for the first time. I can't explain but basically my story goes like that:
I dunno the equivalent in US or UK of College in French, must be Middle school? Whatever. I was 12, i made a strange dream one day before my first day on my 2nd year of middle school that i would meet the perfect girl, blue eyes, brown to dark hair... And i did meet her few weeks later, but didnt approach her yet, But my heart felt she was THE ONE. By the biggest luck, my 3rd year of middle school she was in my class, then i did all i could to approach her, we started to have a real bond, spend wednesday afternoon together, at some point we became closer, and i knew that she loved me, but i didn't if she knew about my feeling despite sending her signals, basically i did the horrible mistake to wait for HER to make the first step. Hence my previous comment.

I didn't recover of that and let irreversible scars in my heart. I can't love no more, and when i say nowadays it is what it is, its gon be alright you will find another one, i keep thinking of that and sometimes i cry about. I am a broken man, blaming myself, blaming her, blaming this life... But i keep carrying on thinking there will be better days.

I'm sorry, brother. I can relate. That long spent hoping, to have all your hopes suddenly become real, but being too scared to seize them. It would fuck anyone over for a long time. Sorry I don't know how to help you move on.

There was a girl who had a crush on me freshman year of high school. I should have dated her, but I thought she was weird. Now I am the weirdo and girls wont date me.

Attached: homura-akemi-1.jpg (1345x750, 177K)

what alterations to your past behavior may have averted the disaster that is your present

>I should have learned to communicate my feelings better
>I should have told my parents to fuck off
>I should have invested in BTC

Attached: unknown1[1].png (798x798, 143K)

I should have probably stayed in a sport consistently, or learned an instrument, or gotten into coding. I definitely shouldn't have been put on a pedestal by authority figures for intelligence.
Not that anything could have been done differently. Predetermination and all that.

Not to mention, I recently got my heart even more broken when I found another crush (I was not as in love as the first one but she was quite a decent qt) but this time she just didn't feel the same, so I am at my lowest point of life but, at least this time I made progress by being able to fucking tell to someone when I feel something for them so in some ways I'm optimistic, sad but optimistic.

My only way to move on from my first and real chance to get settled with the love of my life is to pray to find another girl like her... Will I? I don't know only the future will tell, and that's why I never gave up on life, I wanna know what's next for me, also my family, close friends and especially my mere amateure football career in club right help me to keep my head up, But I would have probably save 10 years of chronic love depression and counting till today if I Just said three fucking words.

But yea... Alea Jacta est.

Attached: Continue.gif (540x540, 78K)

can a frog really love a girl before her hairy pits grow in?

I have no fucking idea fucking damn it

Attached: KOzwdjnK8f-4.png (300x250, 46K)

Probably shouldn't have spent the last decade and a half smoking 20+ bongs a day. Too late to quit now, smoke so much I take anti-inflammation mediciation that increases the risk of heart attacks just so I can smoke more. Can't imagine the amount of cancer I've got, happier not knowing. Hopefully I'll just die in my sleep sometime.

hope they don't incinerate you, the cook might get a second hand high :^)

I told my girl. It doesn't make it any better. I still feel like I caused it to end. You shouldn't beat yourself up because you didn't tell her. It probably wouldn't have changed much in the long run.

It's good that you found another relationship, even if it wasn't as meaningful. It's always good to have more healthy relationships, even if it didn't work out. You shouldn't look for another girl like her to fill the void, though. That's a bad way to move on because when they leave you're back at square one.