Women know

Anyone else noticed how women know that men like younger females? Whenever a young female walks in the room, the wives look at their husbands annoyed, confirming it and so forth? They know...

Attached: Not for you.jpg (1440x1920, 648K)

they know that they can't compete

even other men get jealous when a guy gets chatty with a cute little girl

You are so fucking obsessed I swear to god

the posters here understand.
Exactly, both men and women get jealous of younger little girls.
This is the perfect excuse to call the cops on someone for "sexually abusing a child", when in fact, people are just jealous

how can a man be so based

my wife chino is so cute

Chino chan

If you really had a girlfriend as young and cute as chino, people will want to report you, to send you to jail.
Because jealousy.
They will accuse you of "sexual abuse", thanks to the law, everyone will think you are a danger to kids.

>tfw my gf got visibly jealous once when my 9 year old niece sat down on my lap and was all giggly and playful
there was obviously nothing sexual but it's just genetic programming on their part lmao
She also tried to please me more than usual afterwards, way more cuddly and feminine and stuff. Make your gf jealous every time you can lads

and now we wait for every Jow Forums crossboarding fag to be sent into a seething rage

Attached: 1515007424304.png (150x150, 43K)

I've also noticed that they hide their jealousy by being protective.

Attached: 6CB2A01.jpg (1280x1701, 469K)

itt: pedos defending their pedophilia by claiming that everybody is a pedo in denial

Attached: robbbb.jpg (400x400, 23K)

not based

Attached: 1522570982124.jpg (1145x761, 325K)

You mean most people like adorable little cute girls?
hell yea they do, I guess its considered pedophilia when sexual interaction is involved.
thanks society sexual activity with kids is perceived as a bad thing, which then they pressurise the law to consider it illegal.

fucking kek, its both genetically programmed and thanks to social media, she thinks its as if the niece was inviting ylu for some fun times, hope your niece doesn't get pregnant anytime soon

> he thinks people are actually gonna engage him in a shit-tier conversation that's been had a million times over

Attached: 1509059214775.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Attached: 1514512093537.jpg (326x381, 19K)

imagine being this young and attractive
your view of the world and people would be so warped compared to what an uggos is

Little Israel chan, when saying the words "Chino" and "Chan" together, are you perhaps referring to pic related, her majesty Chino Chan.
as she indulges in a masterfully crafted riceball that looks like the virgin slayer "Tippy-san"?
If yes then I have a few words for you, don't you EVER DARE UTTER THE HER NAME, THE WORDS CHINO CHAN YOU FUCKING JEW
To say her name is like a disrespect, such casualness and using it for no FUCKING REASON.
Don't ever let me see you again or I'm gonna bash that ip address head of yours, Israel chan.

She'd be alternately worshiped and reviled at every turn. I think it would be maddening. Which might explain some things.

BASED

Attached: allmykeks.jpg (596x628, 42K)

how can that be when My cute wife Chino looking at me worryingly as I probe her maidenhood for the first time during our honeymoon