None of you will ever experience the pain of being a mexican American that doesnt like Mexican food...

None of you will ever experience the pain of being a mexican American that doesnt like Mexican food. Literally looks so unappealing to me and I hate going over with family and telling them im not hungry. Is suicide the only option left?

Attached: 85445157-F458-4FDF-889B-55CD790EE958.jpg (513x600, 85K)

Sadly yes. You must commit suicide because of this terrible burden

Mexican food is awesome. I go to Taco Bell 3 times a week.

I mean real Mexican food. I eat Taco Bell sometimes but the quality is shit

I think being Mexican American the the root issue. Suicide is better then spending all day on Jow Forums and screaming racial epithets desperately hoping to appease the white man.
It doesn't appease us and we know why you're doing it, it's never going to make you white, we just play along or ignore you and the just make fun of you when you're not around. Basically all the cons of being racist and none of the pros of being white. - makes you like super hated. Instead of regular hated.

>Blah blah blah pol blah blah blah white man
I dont go on pol faggot. Ive been like this since I was a kid.

saying edgy things when u are an adult is pretty gay sir

how are you enough of a manchild to be afraid of eating tortillas and meat and cheese?

i understand not eating the ceviche and other nasty shit they come up with, but why not the staples?

Mexican American here. Fucking kill yourself mexican food is a god send. Have you at least tried something like fajita de res?

Yeah ill eat tacos and basic Mexican food like burritos and other food. But yeah shit like ceviche I cant stand and those Mexican soup stuff I cant stand. I dont like Pozole or none of that crap bruh i want some steak

This I don't understand what you find wrong with it op, god blessed us with greasy mexicans so they'd give us greasy food.

Opinion on menudo?
Also my first post for a plate that has steak

Dont like it. I meant steak like Tbone or New York not soup steak

Are your parents good cooks or nah? My mexican friend's dad eats jalapenos covered in salt.

That's texmex

Fellow Megsican American here, you're an ingrate little faggot. Eat that shit or shut up.

>mexican american
do you mean you live in mexico or usa?
you sound like an underage too, so kys

i'm having tacos for thanksgiving

Nah my moms cooking is pretty shit. Chiles rellenos are good
Im 20 in Socal

yes you must kill yourself, for no other reason than that you're a mexispic

Suck it up and munch it down mutt

I feel the same about brazilian food. Wife cooks that godawful shit all the time and I always yell "how can an entire country fuck up cooking chicken so much!?"

Nigga just put some pizza in your pocket