Ask a guy with a girlfriend anything you fucking losers

Ask a guy with a girlfriend anything you fucking losers

Attached: 1525020724547.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

Sometimes i wonder if its too good to be true

Attached: 1390603249081.jpg (184x184, 32K)

What's bigger? Her ass or her titties? Which do you prefer?

That's cool, how big's her dick?

Why are you here Norman? Do you think this is a fucking game?

how many minutes has your relationship been going? my guess is 8

Does your mom know you are a big gay?

You do realize that she will eventually leave you and you'll be worse off when she leaves, right?

Is she lighter or heavier than mine?

both are pretty big. i prefer the ass tho

15 buddy get it right

I have a gf too but I dont consider any robot a loser. Despite ascending to normiedom I never forgot where I came from.

Fuck off you cunt.

Normie graduates unite, for our fellow tin cans against this degenerate divisive loser.

only neets and incels think this faggot

The only reason i consider robots losers is because we wollow in self pity for so long.

Its not self pity. The world is unfair and most men are at a disadvantage where as women are not. Pointing that out and being angry about it is not self pity. Most of us arent fat neckbeards however we are simply not chads. Its not right for women to be able to only give their pussies to the top 1% of men.

what is your day to day life like? do you do stuff together? hang out? cuddle?
Asking bc im a girl and not totally hopeless (just fat) and was wondering how i should act in a relationship once i get fit.

Fuck off slut. R9k is for men only. Go to slutcow or crystal cafe and lose weight. Hopeless slam pig roastie.

> Its not right for women to be able to only give their pussies to the top 1% of men.
It would really suck if that were the case but thankfully it isn't. Else, I'd be organizing a fucking rally, hanging and/or burning with you cunts.

Life is suffering but in reality the sexual market just ain't that bad.

we just live life. sometimes we make plans but most of the time its just whatever. We cuddle everynight or if were just hanging out.

I'm about to graduate I think. One of the only obstacles remaining is that I'm not a good kisser, and I'm afriad this will drive Stacy away

Attached: 1540309998759.jpg (1024x1024, 212K)