Being a 2/10 landwhale with mental issues is way worse than any perceived problems you might have

Being a 2/10 landwhale with mental issues is way worse than any perceived problems you might have.

I am literally just a wet hole for the truly desperate, or those without shame. And none of them will ever commit to a relationship. Being used hurts right down to the core of who you are, and I would much prefer to just be a incel male virgin.

Attached: 1319981727183.png (609x749, 335K)

We are all beautiful inside user.

Fatcel = volcel. Unless oyu know for sure you were ugly as fuck when you were thin you need to lose the weight and see where you stand.

I'm thin and ugly.

don't you think it's a bit disingenuous using that pic for your OP, when you're a disgusting tub of lard basically?
for shame, fatty

>I'm thin and ugly.
My favorite girls desu

Obviously it's not as bad as just not eating twinkies or you would stop gouging your face. If your problems cap out as "not as bad as putting down some food" you don't actually have real problems.

fuck you roastie you cannot comprehend what it's like to be a male who has never had a wet hole to plant his seed in.

I'm thin on the inside, you beta virgin.

Attached: 1335892444749.jpg (400x300, 35K)

Also being used isn't as bad as being ignored. This is why low quality women choose lives of sluttiness over being lonely. Roasty GTFO.

why aren't you think then?

I think I was happier when I was an awkward virgin.
Stay inside, robots. You haven't the knowledge of the world outside, and that is a blessing.
Source: I went out to experience life and my depression has never been as bad as it is now.

all of us? really?

Imagine being a mentally weak fatty is your only problem.

>being used hurts waa waaa

Yeah,imagine being so undesired that you won't even get used by people.

I don't say you have it good though, it's just that this board tries to outvictim each other constantly.

>Being a 2/10 landw-
*BANG* *BANG*
Be free, brother. No longer must you pretend to be what you are not.

Attached: 2943.png (625x498, 489K)

This site is just dropping in quality

Attached: 1524498961344.png (384x384, 7K)

>implying being used is worse than having absolutely nothing and being forsaken entirely by every one
>being exiled to die childless, without intimacy, empathy and without remorse.

based npc.

Your name isn't Yasmin is it?

>is way worse than any perceived problems you might have.
I have literally constant tactile Schizophrenia. There hasn't been a single day in roughly 1 year and 3 months that I haven't felt like I'm being flayed or that I'm on fire. But being ugly through most likely fault of your own, am I right? The WORST.

Attached: You have encountered me.png (422x447, 135K)

Yeah, in the sense that you have a skeleton that no one has seen any part of in years, and ignoring everything except for it. But unless you're carrying it around in bags, your fat is on the inside, too.

Fucking deluded whore weight is an easy issue to fix some of us have problems that are permanent and we got them from our shit genes.

I wont feel bad for you a single fucking second because your problem is stuffing your mouth with things that taste good.

Stop fucking over eating fuck.

Use presumptuous in a sentence and I will be your boyfriend.

Why not lose the weight and join a gym to become a butterface with a thicc ass?
Surely the mental issues can't be so overwhelming that they impede this?

Don't put out for a few dates to ween out the incels who want to Fuck an uggo to get off and see if anyone will actually be in to you. Also lose some weight

You'll be alright enormous femanon, just eat at a caloric deficit and you'll be being railed by chad in just a year or two.

ahaha
bitch

None of them will ever commit what kind of bullshit is this

Men commit so much more than women.

Women are the shallow whores who lose interest as soon as you tell them you might be serious.

I swear to god these baits on this website sometimes.. ... . . . .

Attached: lockheed-f-117-nighthawk-5827-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)