What would you do if you were of the opposite sex for one whole day?

What would you do if you were of the opposite sex for one whole day?

Attached: 1518393194880.jpg (850x731, 134K)

Masturbate all day, obviously.

sleep till 4pm, play on Jow Forums eat something unhealthy, and go to bed

slutstream for money from retard orbiters

>shower
>observe body in mirrors
>find new ways to look cute
>do a well paid but low energy job
>evaluate potential mates all the time
>masturbate while commuting
>go hang out somewhere and talk to people

Never going to transition but life would be way easier if i was a woman

maybe shower, jerk off, talk to myself, then kill myself
id do all of these things the way i am currently too

these
masturbate all day on stream, keep money when I'm back to boi form

masturbate
create massive nude archive and videos of my wildest fetishes
attempt to lez it up with another qt girl
dress like a turbo /cgl/ cutie

Attached: lis.jpg (257x196, 7K)

This. Also probably make videos of it and fap to those when I am back to normal.

Take a lot of nude pics and foot pics to save for myself and to sell online. Also masturbate a lot

That's some excellent forward thinking there

Attached: SLOWNOD.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Everyone one fap not surprised. This topic came up when I was younger and with some people everyone including the women said the same thing
> fap

impregnate as many women as i could

>including the women
Why would women want to fap?

Record myself doing all kinds of fetishistic nonsense for later sale and consumption.
And also just schlick a lot too.
Also eat lots of BBQ ribs since there's no health reason not to.
And maybe dress like a whore and go for a walk in a safe but inappropriate area.

i don't understand. why does everyone say "fap"? wouldn't the orgasm feel literally the same as what i am right now?

> Why would women want to fap?
Why would anyone want to fap

Would you do it via rape?
How would you go about administering the rape?

Supposedly the orgasm is different between men and women, men feel it mainly in their lower parts (You know, where your dick is) and females feel it all over their bodies

no i wouldn't do it via rape

Masturbate, wear my sisters clothes, take pretty pictures of myself.

At the end of the day I would commit suicide so I don't have to return to being male.

Make a load of money being a whore online

Clever lad(y), I might actually do that as well.

>create massive nude archive and videos of my wildest fetishes
Genius, I'll have to hire a dog

OP, why can't it be longer than a day?
Being a girl must be what heaven is like.

Being a girl must be amazing
at any point you can make 100's just getting naked
Never be lonely as long as you just lower any standards
Men literally want to buy you homes and cars and give you presents all the time
So much sex it becomes hard NOT to cheat

Prolly go get new clothes and then masturbate/play video games all day. So not that different from normal except now i have to actually go to the bathroom instead of just pissing in a bottle lmao

have sex with a straight woman, probs

Get drunk pass out and wait for the nightmare to end. Why in the name of fuck would I want to be a subhuman self obsessed piece of shit. Women are a joke.

Attached: 2398993033_8f711b733b.jpgc200.jpg (200x200, 9K)

That's the whole point user, you have 24 hours in heaven, you have to use them wisely

Let as many guys as possible fuck me and cum inside my pussy unprotected. I'm not gay.

Attached: blue kirino.jpg (420x480, 61K)

male women are much better

>i want as many guys as possible to fuck me raw and cum inside of me
>no guys, i swear i'm not gay

If you turned into a woman and you didn't want to fuck men you would be literally be gay.

Find a bunch of virgin nerds and let them use and explore me

Get a sugar daddy originalliafg

Well easy, I'd kill myself. Fuck being a female.

I'm glad he chose his sister.

I would probably masturbate and try to understand how a vagina works at its finest.
I would also try to wear girl clothes and get decent makeup

Same, excellent opinion my friend.

Cum a ton and pay for it to be stored at a clinic, then after turning back see if I can get knocked up with my own cum and have my own baby.

thank you *brofist* X3

Record videos to myself as my girlfriend

Attached: 5DA52617-EBA7-40D6-BD66-ABB44013ED9A.gif (300x157, 899K)

I'm glad I share this board with men of great taste!

Attached: Kirino.jpg (850x1300, 222K)

Use my trusting feminine form to enchant a schoolgirl and lezdom her in some dirty barn in the countryside

Kill myself because woman are gay.

Your welcome user, Tee hee

Probably suffer a horrible existential crisis as the realities of suddenly being forced into a female biology from a male one fucks with my head.

>Suddenly be physically weaker.
>Suddenly be more prone to fatigue.
>Suddenly have spacial awareness and hand-eye coordination.
>Suddenly become more prone to emotional thinking.
>Suddenly be more emotional in general.

Sounds like a bad time. I guess the up side would be experiencing the other side of the coin for a while, with the added benefit of actually having something to compare it to.

Seriously though, why do no stories that do gender bending actually focus on the psychological effects it would have on an individual. How does a girl who was a boy perceive other natural girls and other boys from this unique vantage point? How the fuck do they perceive themselves?

But could it be done within 24 hours?

don't forget you'd probably also loose bladder control because i doubt it's the same

When you think about it, one day isn't actually enough time to get accustomed to a new body. You'd have to relearn and adjust your motor functions to your new body, on top of trying to cope with the new chemical and hormonal balance that is bombarding your brain.

I suppose you'd probably be suffering from something akin to phantom limb syndrome as well since you'd probably be shorter or slimmer than you were before.

Pretty horrifying when you think about it.

Have lesbian sex

>Suddenly have spacial awareness and hand-eye coordination.
Other way around buddy, men have better spatial and hand-eye.
Women are basically inferior in every aspect, the one thing they have is the ability to distinguish colors so they can pick the non-poisonous berries and even that is dubious at best.

My bad, its suppose to read...
>Suddenly have worse spacial awareness and hand-eye coordination

Must have deleted the 'worse' by mistake when fixing a typo.

Tho if there was no such a side effect, it might be fun.

Assuming there was no physical side effects stemming from your changed physiology, maybe?

I'm still pretty on the fence about it. If you never stopped to think about your position, I suppose you could have fun with it. But if you stopped and thought about it for a sec you'd quickly realize how your perspective is forced to change with your body.

In a female body you're going to inherently be interacting with the world in a difference manner than if you were in your normal male body. People are going to be treating you much differently and various possibilities will be opened and closed to you. Hell, even something as basic as taking a piss in a public place, or changing at the gym will be entirely different for you.

Cry because Im now the one thing in this world I hate the most.

Sell my virginity for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Find a daddy to breed me

Here's a question along the same lines.

Your best buddy gets magically turned into a girl one day. Do you, or would you, attempt to court her(him)?

Attached: 1479630233533.jpg (776x1100, 119K)

I'm already fucking him, so nothing would change.