I posted this before but

How weird it is that I got called out for the sex I didn't have on r9k when my ex bf who I know for a fact is having sex with people he meets from Jow Forums and his own partners stay slient

>life is unfair bros

Attached: 011ADE83-D15A-486C-A731-2076138EEEF0.jpg (187x211, 33K)

If you have a pussy then let's have sex.

Nope, I don't have sex with anyone I meet on Jow Forums

My ex bf does too and everyone he met has stayed slient and there's no drama about him, in fact he actually is more active on Jow Forums than I am.

>this doesn't make sense
>I have proof he's more popular and yet everyone keeps slient about him

op do you have discord? maybe we can talk and i can help you out

No I don't want any sex myself. I haven't had sex with anyone I met on here but my ex bf does and he's active on soc and everyone loves him and doesn't call him out on him banging everyone on soc

Op here, I don't want any sex myself. It's my ex boyfriend who is having sex for real and doing it over on soc. I'm shook because none of his info has been leaked even though he meets people irl

My advice: stop giving a shit about what your ex does and stop worrying about your Jow Forums fame, no one knows who eithet of you are ( nor do we care). Focus on yourself and what you need to do to become a better person, such as getting over your ex.

Nah man
This is just too morbid, I have a bad reputation and he goes on the same site too and has even met up with people for sex and everyone's been slient about him and none of his info has been leaked

I have no legit fame, it's actually my ex who has a better reputation. I haven't seen his info leaked one time by other people. The problem is he has actually met up with people for sex and gotten no backlash while I get backlash for literally breathing

>life is unfair

Banging someone you met here and you happened to connect with is one thing but binge banging people from here is gross. Your ex boyfriend is gross and so you are for having fucked someone so gross.

y u back for more attention

He never met me irl, he and I broke up

That's not the issue, the issue is that I got called out and has actually more active on Jow Forums compared to me and everyone's been slient about him

Not attention, I just think it's deeply morbid that my ex bf who is actually more active on Jow Forums hasn't gotten called out while I have for talking to one person for a few hours once

You got called out because you're a slut. You shouldn't talk with anyone other than your man.

You literally can not have "drama" on Jow Forums
You're just a retarded faggot and should pay more attention to your 9th grade homework

because this site is mostly male. go to tumblr if you want a circlejerk

I haven't though, that's the problem. The focus is on me when I know someone else on Jow Forums who does enjoy sex and has it with people over on soc

It's so backwards

The only reason you're called out is because you keep making these threads about personal drama nobody cares about. Your ex may be fucking people, but at least he does it silently.

> talks about being alone all day
> goes outside
> has lover
> had friends
> goes home
> talks about having no friends
nice i like people

soc shouldn't even exist to be honest but you're still a slut. You belong to your ex boyfriend. Even talking to me right now makes you a slut.

I don't get it but I understand