What kind of questions do girls ask on a first date?

What kind of questions do girls ask on a first date?

Attached: girl.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

Who do you main on Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo GameCube released 21st of November 2001?

"Are you or have you ever been a Communist?"

Attached: MELISSA-MCCARTHY.jpg (2961x1682, 770K)

Gray-Mane OR Battle-Born ?

what is the best town in heroes of might and magic3?

Attached: Heroes-of-Might-and-Magic-III-Heroes-of-Might-and-Magic-Игры-Игровой-арт-4265657.jpg (811x503, 44K)

oh, when I getu green cardo, whitu boy?

Attached: funny_people_10.jpg (577x637, 54K)

Do u praise the Sun?

>What kind of questions do girls ask on a first date?
How much money do you make
Also money
Something else about money
More things about money
B-but I love you really.

Fuck those pieces of shit. Rent don't buy. Hire a whore she will be cheaper, less annoying and better at sex.

Attached: 123444aadfaf.jpg (384x600, 55K)

Necropolis. That way she knows, even if something happens to you, she'll be taken care of by your 9 thousand skeletons.

What is your card number?

>and better at sex

Sadly not true. Most whores just wanna get paid and leave ASAP, so they're terrible at it.

What you need in an awesome waifu like Cara. Meeting girl IRL is overrated.

Attached: cara888.jpg (300x534, 37K)

Better question would be what to ask/talk about with a girl on a first date.

Respect to your experience lmao. Things have been different for me but oh well. Most whores have given a better GFE than any GF I ever had. I swear it's almost impossible not to fall in love with the really expensive pretty ones.

Women. Gotta love them but be honest all they want is that moooooonnneeeeeyyyy!! lmao.

Attached: 7ba621614cfcb1b3130b108986cfd724a6fd7d18116e81c9727302edf502faba.jpg (1291x1402, 494K)

Might be because I live in a small city in a shitty country.

>It says here that you were not employed for 4 months back in 2013. Why is that?

Attached: FsDrg0BoZ3ZnJTZbVTKF6JdEovJ-zSva1A3mmYdc9_4.png (811x767, 413K)

you dont evean have cloak of the undead king?

Attached: coat of undead king.png (958x539, 680K)

Yeah that probably doesn't help brother. Come to the UK I will share a nice whore with you anyway fellow bot.

Attached: asmrdaringbikini-3.jpg (748x748, 72K)

in my experience they don't really ask a lot of questions. if you just show a little bit of interest they will easily spend the whole date telling you about themselves.

>Women. Gotta love them
Actually no, some of us are complete beta male cucks who are little more than animals living out life, a slave to biology.
That's why I get it free and you have to pay. Hell, I'll get it and get paid. You'll be paying me.

Normally it's male led, you ask them questions and comment on anything that means anything to you that they say. They norm just ask the exact same question back at you, so
If you're going to ask her a question, have an answer to that already prepared. If you're afraid your answers aren't spor then try to make them seem more normal or less autistic, but still genuine, because you are genuine

>That's why I get it free and you have to pay

Hahahah Oh you'll pay buddy lmao. Either with her STDS if she is just some skank off Tinder or through paying for her dates. As an ex chad I promise you I know enough about women to make me watch to puke when I hear guys talking about how sweet they are. Deluded bluepilled motherfuckers.

Honestly after dating maybe 100 girls in my early twenties hookers are the BEST option ever. Improve your game lol.

Attached: 763b78ddad96cf5b8d2c634bab44fe66bd24008f94ad55d4772070673bc9bb7f.jpg (750x743, 74K)

Goddamn ASMRdarling is so fucking hot. But she still has the girl next door vibe that makes you believe you have somewhat of a chance with her.

Attached: 06.jpg (1023x1023, 203K)

You sir are a king. Based as fuck post. Yes she is the waifu of legend. I met her Dad. True story.

Attached: asmrdarlingfbrip-14.jpg (960x960, 80K)

>I met her Dad. True story.
I'm just going to believe that because I want to.
She's the kind of girl you want to show off to everyone and be able to say "this is my gf".

Attached: 07.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

Talk about normie entertainment shit
Its not hard to talk to people when you first meet them

Hahaha well I am a lot younger dw.

Let's just say her Dad works in NYC and he is fucking rich and weirdly laid back about everything.

First time he was talking about her I couldn't really believe it was real. Who wouldn't be proud of her though?

Thanks for the pictures. I think I'll always love her. The ultimate waifu for an IT nerd like me :)

Attached: a8eeba11c6f1a7de6b3d68acb51e8496.jpg (478x582, 43K)

Having a rich dad and looking like that is literally life on easy mode.. god damn.
This is the last image I have and isn't already posted by you. I actually prefer other ASMR girls in terms of videos though. But she was the first one I saw at the time

Attached: 05.jpg (750x750, 86K)

>girls date

if you can't suave your way into a fuck in the locker room or walk-in cooler at work then it's not gonna happen

They dont ask questions unless theyre interested in you, and if they arent interested they wont want to ask questions

And if theyre interested theyll ask questions about whatever you seem interested in

i stopped going on dates because all i do is work and play video games.
in fact, i pretty much just stopped meeting people altogether.

i don't want people to ask about my life and then have to sugarcoat it or worry about if i'm gonna scare them off.

i see how people treat poor people and it scares me out of wanting to meet people.

>what's your yearly income?
if it doesn't have at least 6 figures consider the date over.

why would a girl go on a date with me if she is not interested?

I see that you are man of culture as well
Cara is ultimate waifu

Why did you take me to a secluded area in the woods user?
Why are you holding a tire iron user?

Attached: Saint_Bundy3243.png (435x500, 476K)

>Cara
why is this girl so popular?
I don't find her attractive at all, her alien face actually gives me the creeps.

>do you know your credit score?
If the answer is no then the financially illiterate bitch gets dropped. Don't fuck with my money

Thank you Sir. Absolutely stunning. I really love this selfie. She is such a babe.
Yes she "could have had" life on easy mode and is now a self made millionaire on tv and not even 25. Gotta love her. She is fucking perfection.

Attached: ASMRDarlingSnapchat1.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

Cara is bae. Glad you are also a man of exquisite taste.

Sure she's only an international model and an absolute sweetheart to her face. Yep, no idea why people love her.

Attached: CC808.jpg (1920x1200, 192K)

>and an absolute sweetheart to her fans*

excuse to post more cara....

Attached: cd90901.gif (250x167, 468K)

What happened with your last relationship? Why did it end?

>unironically

Attached: tumblr_pe07dfBeEB1wiqjwwo1_1280.jpg (1169x853, 82K)

Fucking LAST thing I wasnna do on a date is be at a place where conversations can develop. Go to a concert or movie or whatever then the conversation will just create itself and no "feels" talk or double talk that you gotta sit and try to figure out for a week.......Im not normally like this wtf is wrong with me lately.

Some more Cara because she is literally female perfection.

Tell me you're not in love with that perfect baby girl!!!!

Attached: wallhaven-533473.jpg (2560x1440, 334K)

They play coy but they outright screen you for wealth and social status.

>what do you do?
>do you own a house?
>where did you go on vacation?
>do you travel a lot?
>what do you do for fun?
>Do you enjoy going out?
>what bars do you frequent?
>you smell nice, what's your cologne?

You get the jist.

Attached: 1526342258184.png (1000x916, 23K)