Fembot Feels Thread

Misogyny-free safe space to discuss our feels

>tfw qt boy at work only has eyes for the office stacey

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/668208?hc_location=ufi
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5299396/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a big penis or a small penis larp?

Tits or gtfo

Remeber to sage fellow robots

>tfw accidentally ended up making out with coworker
i would tell my bf but i know that we would instantly break up with me and i dont want to ruin everything just because i made one mistake

Attached: 1473257701168.jpg (845x555, 105K)

>tfw no FUCKING FRIENDS AAAA

Attached: noosetime.jpg (200x210, 8K)

Don't mind me, I am lurking this thread to see if any slutty fembots with big tits post.

did you "accidentally" fell on his dick too?

i will be your friend, femanon.

Would love a femcel to take care of
I'm loyal and rich but cant find real femcels in the wild

Many resources
Much food to collect
Cant find proper femcel to mate

Attached: oogaboogaaa.png (800x450, 128K)

I know this is bait LARP but goddamn does it still make my blood boil reading it knowing that there are women who actually do this and think like this

Thank you, user, that would be appreciated

Take heart!! If your'e forward enough, and perhaps catch him at a party with altered mental status, you could establish a sexual relationship with him that could evolve into something more provided you put the work in. Don't count yourself out yet, you've got this!

Stop lying. We are femcels for a reason we are either fat, ugly, non white, poor, disabled or mentally ill. What you really want is a uwu qt shy girl who is pretty but has low self esteem. Now LEAVE.

Yeah, James can have that effect on randos he works with. Y'all looked good the other day, but honestly this cannot end well unless you break it off with the bf right away. If you don't, your relationship will be predicated on the lie that you stayed faithful to him, when you didn't. If he's done the same in the past, then you have that to hold over his head.

Mentally ill girls cannot be femcels because they are hypersexual sluts.

never thought of this till now
absolutely based and redpilled

I'll be your friend if you watch me jerk off

Sure, if you pay me to watch you

I'll pay you with attention every now and then

>Fembot Fee-
*BANG* *BANG*
You are free from the path of deception, brother. Go with the Light.

Attached: 1265.png (599x642, 889K)

>in group therapy
>qt emo boy
>he likes qt emo girl
>EVERY TIME
Shes leaving group soon so they are definitely going to fug :(

>abused by my first bf
>swear off men forever and just focus on being the best version of myself
>surround myself with friends so i'm not lonely
>i'm fucking awesome and i love myself now
>realize soon all my friends will be married with kids
>i'm well on my way to dying alone
hahaha oh no

Fembo-
*BANG BANG*

Attached: Fembot destroyer9000.jpg (125x94, 3K)

>fembo-

*ting ting ting ting ting ting*
RELOAD
*ting ting ting*

Attached: 1542654743800.png (720x539, 492K)

based originianaiaiaja

>we've got a live one over here!

*BANGGggg....*

>tango down

Attached: 1540947505910.jpg (461x306, 33K)

>Misog-

Attached: E13AE692-CDD0-4441-8948-77939CC7B0F8.gif (480x270, 1.41M)

are you a qt not-emo girl, though?

>*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT*
Caught a few filthy enablers as well

Attached: threadnic cleansing.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I'm mentally ill, 25 and virgin.
Not all mental illnesses are the same.

Do most fembot straight girls imagine having sex with women? I'm asking fembots

I dont want low self esteem
I want a girl I can take care of and help
I believe men and women both are pretty mentally I'll some people hide it well enough

Mental illness doesn't scare me away. Fat doesn't scare me away
Non white? Why would I care

What kind of mental illness
Do you need a provider in your life? Would you accept one

Is it because you are fat? Are you still hypersexual and masturbate several times a day?

I'm depressed and I hate interacting with others to some ridiculous degree.
I'm a virgin because I can't talk to basically anyone for more than 30 minutes without the urge of shooting my face.

I don't need a provider.

I'm 110 lbs and 5'6".
I masturbate once or twice a week.

So why don't you want me to take your virginity?

Because you're an ugly moron who posts on r9k and feels entitled to having a girlfriend.

bost bics ob

Attached: comfy.png (360x360, 233K)

You can find photos of average girls you don't know everywhere on the internet. Just google it.

Why are you depressed. What's causing it
There's nothing wrong with being an introvert

If you mean you cant stand other people at all than that's understandable and nothing wrong with that

You're not the discord type are you?

All wrong. I am not ugly or a moron and I don't want a girlfriend. I'm more into casual sex.

>soc
ya but i cant have a conversation with them

Please keep shit posting like this. You are not only shitting on the female race you are also triggers the insecure little boys. You are a hero to these threads as you are what will kill them.

Attached: 22F6590B-1DD1-416D-9FBC-6DE976E33B3A.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Then get tinder. If I wanted to lose my virginity, I would have. I'm not interested in engaging with people if I don't really have to.
Jow Forums is basically my only social interaction beside work, and it's mostly because I can just leave a thread and stop caring without ghosting anyone or being rude.

My brain is all sorts of fucked? I don't know, I've been depressed since I was 9.
Runs in the family I suppose, my mother took her life when I was 3, my sister did so when she was 17. I'd never hurt my dad and my brother, who is the only sane one in the family.
I go visit my dad every day, suffer this fucking hell just because I love him so much.

I'll get on their level and ignore you then.

I have tinder already. But tinder doesn't have mentally ill fembots. It's like something different I want to experience.

Do you live alone
What sort of hobbies bring you joy
Any job goals?

I live alone, but it's literally 4 minutes away from my dad.
Nothing brings me joy. I read and cook. I like running. What do you like, user?

I'm very good at my job, that weirdly requires a lot of interaction but I work with kids and kids don't piss me off as much as adults. It's a comfy 40 hours job that allows me to make very good money, I don't care about making more or working more.

We'll be watching the news for yet another female teacher having sex with her students.

>tfw I accidentally gave a bj to my boyfriend's cousin.

I want to die...

Attached: 1512493633643.jpg (613x597, 72K)

No, Im a non-qt depressed girl

Not a teacher. I don't want to have sex with them, I'm not a disgusting pedophile in denial like half of the "it's just a cartoon" faggots on this board.
I just don't mind interacting with them, they're sweet.

Sucks that you won't have one of your own, since your ovaries are disturbingly close to being completely shrivelled up.

By 28 you will have expended more than 90% of your oocytes. How's that for a wake-up call?

Attached: 1536274789175.jpg (1117x509, 79K)

Im a non-qt depressed boy, want to edate?

well done user, doing gods work

let's turn this into a misogyny thread

Attached: mru4p4iu98s01.jpg (640x619, 31K)

I'd never bring a child to this world when I'm clinically depressed and very likely to kill myself eventually, I'm not a fucking selfish piece of trash.

Reminder that all the ""females"" here are actually mentally ill faggots who think to be women

Based anons. Keep up the good work. Disgusting roasties have no place trying to pretend they know the feels we experience everyday.

>tfwnogf beats fakefeelwhennogigachadbf

errytime.

BEGONE THOTS!

Damn, that sounds horrible for you. I am sorry you had to go through that. You can contact me whenever you need to talk or a shoulder to punch ;)

I once accidentally took a dick up the ass so I understand

Attached: 7155E4AE-16F6-4FBF-8719-D2C3190E07A8.gif (330x312, 1.28M)

I have many hobbies but I'm not here to meet anyone

What I find odd. You have a job and your own place
Sounds like you made it

>"fembot"
*inhales*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why wait?
I suggest a noose, pills are not effective and you wouldn't want to get lumped up with all those attention whores that fake-attempt suicide, right?

Attached: 1524450189785.jpg (630x581, 287K)

>tfw 28
>tfw a man

lmao femshits will never know the pleasure of being able to reproduce at any point in your life

Attached: 1465762334456.gif (320x240, 993K)

I also make 70k$/year. I do pretty well for my age.
I go to bed every night wishing to never wake up, I never connected with another human being, no one loved me beside my father (and I've been a burden for him all his life, but I could never kill myself after what my sister and mother did).
I'm going to do my best till my dad dies, then I'm going to finally die. He has two wonderful children, I'm going to save as much as I can and give it all to them.

My sister killed herself, my mother killed herself. My father is a good man and I don't want to hurt him, he doesn't deserve it.

The older you are, the more likely your kids are to have autism and developmental problems.
Also you're not really able to reproduce at any point, the quality of your sperm decreases with time. You're able to do it longer than women, but your kids will be on r9k in 15 years.

lmao?

I wish I could like masculine dudes. Every kind, soft boy I meet is gay.

I don't believe anyone asked, save it for your blog please.

Attached: 1521651596507.png (396x385, 133K)

There is literally no data that suggests spermatozoa suffer any DNA methylation, mutation or transcription errors due to old age.
Men can have perfectly healthy children for as long as they are able to produce spermatozoa.

Ok. Me again
So I'm really successful as well
Um. Can I call you honey?

Honey. You're living life on your terms and you're doing a good job at it. Fuck depression
Its your life. Get some pets
Go for a walk. Not everyone experiences love
That's okay

You're better than you think you are
And if you're looking for betas to follow you around than you've come to the right place for attention from males who probably have nothing better to do

Listen. You're fine the way you are

To butt in, men who are over 40 have a significantly higher chance of kids with Aspergers and Autism spectrum disorders, solely linked to them. Your kids will also live longer/be less cancerous, because sperm GAIN telomeres with age. Men's fertility doesn't decline as bad as women's, but there's worry that the decline in average testosterone levels with generations will have unforeseen consequences besides increased depression and greater risk of death.

They don't.
Link me to the study you are citing.

The decline in average testosterone is another thing altogether, I don't see why you'd mention it.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/668208?hc_location=ufi

>There was a significant monotonic association between advancing paternal age and risk of ASD. Offspring of men 40 years or older were 5.75 times (95% confidence interval, 2.65-12.46; P

>Abraham Reichenberg

I am skeptical. The sentence you quoted is interestingly painting a completely different story than the original abstract context.
Germline mutations are by-and-large due to exogenous factors and the entirety of the sample was comprised of Israelis.

>Consequently, we cannot rule out the possibility that parental constitutional factors, such as traits related to the autism phenotype, explain the observed association between paternal age and ASD.

Fancy that. A group riddled with mental disease due to centuries of inbreeding boasts an overrepresentation of ASD.

>It's the Jews
>The direct quote from the "Results" section of the abstract is not a good reflection of the results of the study

>A group riddled with mental disease due to centuries of inbreeding boasts an overrepresentation of ASD.
40 year olds are riddled with imbreeding, while 30 year olds are not? It doesn't make sense.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5299396/

It's all so tiresome.

I admittedly read pretty fast through it, but it doesn't negate that there's a link, it investigate on what kind of link it is and theorises on what kind of molecular causes might be behind the very evident epidemiological fact that high paternal age at conception increases the risk of autism and schizophrenia.

High paternal age in individuals with high familiar risk and high de novo burden, you meant to say.

Are you having trouble reading? There are even graphs as an aide.

>Tfw it's only Tuesday
>Tfw it's already pitch black outside
>Tfw no Orthodox bf who will play/watch pokemon with me

Attached: Moon brids.jpg (850x1133, 77K)

>femb-
FUCK OFF GO AWAY DUMB BITCH ATTENTION WHORE NINETY PERCENT OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE DUMB MANCHILDREN LARPING AS WOMEN AND THE OTHER TEN PERCENT ARE ATTENTION WHORES FUCK OFF FUCK OFF DIE DIE DIE AAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE BANG BANG IS THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN I FINISH OFF YOU FAGS JUST FUCK OFF TO ANOTHER BOARD ALREADY IF YOU WANT ATTENTION THEN /SOC/ IS FOR YOU AND IF YOU ARE A FAG GO TO /LGBT/ OR KILL YOURSELF PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF

No. It still doesn't negate that there are de novo factors and non-genetical factors that accumulate with age, that higher paternal age increases the risk. Even if the familial risk stays the same.

Older fathers make statistically worse children than younger ones.

I wish i wasnt a virgin. My friends say im pretty but im so scared of sex. I feel like I'm a loser cus i dont want to do it.

You repeating it will not make it any more true, I'm afraid.

You can argue epigenetics, you can argue postnatal methylation, you can argue developmental psychopathologies. You cannot argue de novo mutations in the germline. There is no data that supports it.
You will have to find another thing to help you cope with your existential crisis.

I'm sad
no gf
no pussy
no friend
no vidya
nothing but work

and weed

It literally says in the study you posted that increased parental age causes de novo mutation, that increase by some percentage that isn't yet studied the risk of developmental issues. It says that the increase in cases of autism and schizophrenia is due to familial causes and de novo mutations both.

>Although the contribution of sporadic mutations to autism and schizophrenia is likely modest overall, evidence suggests their relevance in a subset of cases.

>Regardless of parent-of-origin effects, the age-related accumulation of sporadic mutations could help account for the transgenerational persistence of the APA effects recorded in epidemiological research. In line with the rules of Mendelian inheritance, the mutagenic load in paternal spermatogonia would progressively accumulate in the following generations, increasing the risk of autism and schizophrenia in both children and grandchildren of men who were old at conception.

>Although the de novo mutations shown to accumulate with age in paternal sperm likely contribute to neurodevelopmental disorders in offspring, given the highly polygenic nature of these phenotypes, a substantial proportion of risk is still likely to arise owing to variants inherited from parents.

familial causes imply inheritence.
de novo mutations imply de novo burden.

Anybody else having a good day?
>cleaned my whole house with the help of my boyfriend
>baked a big lemon pie for my bf and my family
>gonna take a shower and then prepare dinner and play videogames

Attached: lemonpie-BLOG-500x467.jpg (500x467, 30K)

are you gonna give him anal or not

do you have a personality outside of your bf?

whoa like there are girls posting here right now that are like sitting on their vaginas holy shit man

No, I don't do anal.
Of course.

They prefer the term "front-holes".

can i eat your lemon pie and by lemon pie i mean lemon pie

I'd give you a slice of my lemon pie.

your lemon pie is probably your own dick you cut off you gross tranny

The correct term is ''only value''

>tfw ovulating and can't stop thinking about my bosses big arms and perfect height
>feel like a shallow slut that's emotionally cheating on my bf whenever he makes me giggle and blush
Why do my hormone make me such a whore I just want to be a good girl

Dats jus wat estrogen do.
It be like dat.

iktf aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Attached: 1528901216207.jpg (221x275, 67K)

all females like this need to be killed, and desu even guys who would do the same to their gfs should