How does Jow Forums feel about makeup?

How does Jow Forums feel about makeup?

is it degenerate? why do women love it so much?

youtu.be/589tgotIxLM

Attached: 489C347300000578-5317775-image-m-28_1516999047537.jpg (306x352, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B__O5ORk3hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how does Jow Forums feel

There's nothing wrong with women wanting to look presentable and attractive. Just make sure you know what a woman looks like without it before you take your relationship further. You don't want to settle down with some hag who ages poorly.

>degenerate
nah
>why do women love it so much?
It's a self-esteem booster. Psychological effects of "feeling pretty".

I think young women using it heavily is tragic but it looks good on older women.

Depends how much ugliness they are hiding.

Attached: le yellow pill.jpg (560x410, 45K)

Degenerate, work on your natural health

>how does Jow Forums feel
>1 post by this ID
Show tits or gtfo

>is it degenerate
Yes.

she actually looks so much better without the fucking makeup, why do women do this?

Attached: 1519025171216.png (300x388, 223K)

Apart from staying in shape amd having a nice personality, we women have few ways to improve our looks and attractiveness.
So we have make up, which emphasizes what men like: foundation makes your skin flawless and young looking, mascara eye liner and so on opens your eyes, blush makes you look sweeter, lipstick brings out attention, etc.
All this tends to make us look younger.
For most guys, they can vastly improve their attractiveness by having a reasonably athletic body, style of facial hair (and a good outlook on life/life goals).

but myself and nearly all other lads i know prefer women without makeup, it so often makes women look worse, why do it?

Because it works.

Attached: anar.jpg (700x465, 288K)

The "women without make up" you talk about probably have mild make up in a form or another, like moisturizing cream or blush.
Otherwise the women you talk about are probably already very attractive.

But I agree, already very attractive women wearing big splashes of make up look dumb.

A little bit can be okay but women with completely plastered faces are a huge turnoff. I don't like fake bitches.

I love wearing makeup though.

All a women spends her life on is trying to look not like shit so whatever, doesn't mean I respect women or give a shit about them or their opinions, but it's better then having a country full of goblins

Moisturizer is not makeup tho

no, I know what you mean by the "no makeup" makeup look, and I can see it but I couldn't care less about marks spots or blemishes it is more natural and true and I prefer that, but maybe thats just me

It's degenerate only if done in excess like it is now. Eventually it will get to the point where all women will require make-up to not look absolutely hideous because everyone will be desnsitised to artificial beauty by then.

>is it degenerate?
Yes.
Wearing make up is a form of baal worship.
Priestesses would wear makeup and engage in "holy" prostitution.
Then they'd kill their babies in the name of prosperity.
Nothing has changed, not for thousands of years.

Attached: 1489524642026.png (1040x826, 999K)

I don't care, because I mostly look for good IQ, best ankles, and jawline to which you may imagine makeup could be a problem, but I usually get to know a woman really well before dating her

tl;dr makeup seems irrelevant to me, IQ, Jawline, and ankles, on the other hand, aren't, besides as I usually see women I date without makeup at least once

Attached: politics_in_a_nutshell.gif (309x261, 497K)

it's a tool of the prostitutes

When makeup is used to accentuate facial features, it's fine. When makeup is used to hide facial features and recreate the face, it's absolutely degenerate.

>when that girl at work comes in with no makeup.

does she look sick because I'm just not used to seeing this or did the make up really fuck up her skin making her look sick

most dudes don't use makeup and their skin never makes them look unwell

I wonder how many babies had to be mutilated to makes the jews rich.

tfw can't wear makeup to work in this country, they already dislike my long hair

i prefer they don't wear any at all.

prefer her on the left

still prefer the one on the left, the one with makeup on looks creepy like a clown...

Moisturizer is good, i always use it, keeps the skin looking healthy, I use vanish cream from lush for its more organic ingredients and it works great.

it's relative
if someone who didn't normally wear makeup wore it one day, you'd see her as a slapper
ditte reverse, they'd look like they just got out of the shower

so using it is kind of pointless, since you're always going to see them the same way
their default might as well be makeup free because it makes no difference

youtube.com/watch?v=B__O5ORk3hw

The guy in this a massive voice fag but this cream was good for my skin because i suffered from a lot of acne. I also spray my face with their tea tree water and wait till it almost drys by fanning my face before i apply the moisturizer over the top, their shower gels are good also, £16 a bottle but it lasts fucking ages because it lavers up so good, unlike your usual cheap £1 a bottle on sale shit in the super markets....

Trust me, women really appreciate a man that has clear clean skin, there is nothing fag about looking after your self.

You pommies are used to fucking fuglys anyway.

it's equivalent of holding banana in your pocket, or monopoly money, or plastic/synthol muscles

makeup fucks up the skin, skin loses its youthful appearance, why do men age better than women?

Yes. Its deception and false advertising. If you go to the store a buy a box of cookies, get it home and unwrap and it turns out to be a box of shit you would be pretty upset and want your money back and maybe even take legal action, no?

There's something weirdly humanising about seeing women you know without makeup. As dumb as it sounds I honestly feel much closer to female friends I've seen without it because any sense of inadequacy goes away once you see behind the facade and fully realise "wow, we really aren't all that different".

That being said I don't think any guy can honestly say that minimal makeup doesn't make a girl look better. "Natural" face makeup + eyeliner is the point women can get up to where they'll look objectively better. Once they start caking makeup on past that point though they get into the subjective region and start approaching caked up slag territory.

I don't think there's anything degenerate about "minimal" makeup, any more than there is anything degenerate about guys using products in their hair or dressing up nicely. What is degenerate though is everything that the (((cosmetics))) industry pushes, and the whole mindset that makes women think they absolutely have to wear makeup or they're unable to leave the house.

Attached: 1488419537078.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

>There's something weirdly humanising about seeing women you know without makeup. As dumb as it sounds I honestly feel much closer to female friends I've seen without it because any sense of inadequacy goes away once you see behind the facade and fully realise "wow, we really aren't all that different".

I feel the same way toward any female friends that don't wear it, funny at work one day a female colleague was stuck waiting for a delayed flight so she came into work with no makeup. She felt she was too ulgy with out it, but i honestly thought she looked much better with out it, her eyes and lips looked smaller and sharp more defined with out the facepaint.. .

>why do men age better than women?

That doesn`t apply to all men though, some older women still look fuckable.

rostie detected

nah I know what you mean, some women my age for instance look amazing same as some women in their 40's do but I noticed these women wear much less makeup. And they eat healthy food

My girlfriend/fiancee rarely wears makeup.

I can count on one hand the number of times she's put on makeup.

She's a granola baby, but when she puts on makeup shes even hotter.

>rostie detected

What`s a rostie, I'm new here.

lurk more

>lurk more
What does that mean lol.

What about pic related, still looking good for her age.

Attached: Joan Collins.jpg (620x349, 27K)

oh? is it this thread again?

Attached: 1458175117500.jpg (580x924, 156K)

Older women look great when they're skinny, usually indicative of a healthy diet and maybe some exercise.

Make up is absolutely disgusting and degenerate, I generally strongly prefer natural beauty. Make up leads to skin issues, you get less vitamin D and you have to pay for it. Work on your health, eat healthy, exercise, get enough sleep, spend time outside, get enough sun - and most women will get flawless skin.

Attached: CA39258F-3D42-4BB7-8E2C-FDB4954D8A9A.jpg (800x1073, 66K)

I hate the look of makeup over blemishes. If you ever go to a makeup store like Sephora the female employees look like living golems, cratered faces all slathered in makeup. When I tell other women this they get annoyed and try to convince me how beautiful they look.

It’s like make up made her more hideous

Attached: diablerie.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Women who are sexually aroused are much more attractive than women who are wearing makeup to simulate being sexually aroused.

Attached: witchcraft.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

I'm a sucker for lipgloss and that shit they put on their eyelashes, but I don't believe a lack of makeup detracts from a woman's beauty.

women are idiots who will do anything television advertising tells them to

if you can find a girl who doesn't use makeup you found one of the exceptionally few that has some actual braincells to rub together

>Can green text, doesn't known what lurk more means.

Attached: 1523976303385.jpg (834x574, 31K)

Sun exposure ruins your skin

TFW I'm wahmen and watch tati... I never thought I'd see the day when. Someone posted Tati on /pol\..

UV exposure

also fucks your eyes

I don't like using makeup because I'd rather have people know how I really look. It's like when you see photos of famous women when they aren't using makeup, they look hideous when they are with their natural looks.
I do look stunning when I use makeup tho.

I can vouch for this, as I kid I never wore sun screen and went to the beach quite often, although I didn't use to burn my skin went quite brown. A couple of decades later my skin is in terrible shape.

I'm just saying being out in the sun (uv exposure I guess) is not going to give you flawless skin, it causes premature aging. Anyways I much prefer milky white skin on women

Post pedicure pics.

Check out mothers and maternal aunts for evidence of age tolerance.

Hory sheet!

Can eat, doesn't know when to stop.

Yeah I've heard that's a common problem in Australia. If you're a man it's probably not the worst thing, looks rugged at least. If you're a woman, then at least you have makeup. I have an aunt who tanned like crazy, she looks like leather now

Kek

it's so fucking perverse that this is commonplace

Know your meme .dot. something

Attached: 1517454880128.jpg (460x347, 38K)

>Apart from staying in shape amd having a nice personality, we women have few ways to improve our looks and attractiveness.
>For most guys, they can vastly improve their attractiveness by having a reasonably athletic body, style of facial hair (and a good outlook on life/life goals).

2 huge fucking lies in one post and it's some dumb frog, typical

>, we women have few ways to improve our looks and attractivenes

Attached: l-epouse-du-chef-de-l-etat-n-aura-pas-de-role-politique-mais-un-role-public.jpg (498x625, 72K)

She didn’t age well kek

$3,000 of deception

Attached: pol says left.jpg (552x550, 71K)

Attached: worzel111.jpg (825x464, 82K)

If a man performed this kind of magic to get laid we would be arrested for rape by deception.

I think she actually aged quite well. She's 65. Most 65-year-old women don't look anywhere near as good as Brigitte Macron.

Attached: 6114B848-5BA0-4B78-A679-E8914B083910.jpg (499x499, 28K)

Braaaaaaains.

One of those rare cases where I can honestly say she looks better without makeup. On the left she looks like a cute girl, on the right she looks like a bitch with an attitude.

She's much cuter on the left
Only faggots like her more on the right
NO EXCEPTIONS

>teenage girls wear tons of make up everyday
>it kills their skin
>at age of 30 they look like massive ass without it
>use it more
>what you get is 30+ year olds who are permanently brain damaged into thinking they are ugly internally and endlessly chase for their glory years which were between 18-24 before their skin was dead.
>after 40 they always get bitter about themselves and turn to feminism to feel better about themselves, because you tear down other prettier and younger women, somehow in their brains it makes it ok for them to be old
>most women after 40 now turn into cougars because their brain was altered into believing they will be forever pretty, that makeup makes someone pretty, and that you will somehow always live into those years of glory

The make-up removal app was great

Attached: Makeup.png (1898x674, 378K)

She looks like she is deranged, to be honest. I think her body type also contributes to that.

>slide thread
Meh. This board is a fucking disaster anyway.

Attached: FACT.png (872x640, 785K)

I'm a female and I wear makeup because people like it when I wear makeup - I work as a waitress/bartender and when I present myself how people want to see me I get better tips.

I don't wear makeup unless I'm working or expected to do so (going to a party or event). My boyfriend only sees me in makeup if I have work or we go out somewhere nice.

I would never get into a relationship with someone before seeing me without makeup since I'm butt ugly and they need to know what they're getting from me.

>I'm a female and I wear makeup because people like it when I wear makeup - I work as a waitress/bartender and when I present myself how people want to see me I get better tips.
I'm okay with it being for Capitalism.
>I don't wear makeup unless I'm working or expected to do so (going to a party or event). My boyfriend only sees me in makeup if I have work or we go out somewhere nice.
based

Attached: 1412433508549.png (482x600, 162K)

>I work as a waitress/bartender and when I present myself how people want to see me I get better tips.
so you dress up like a whore to get more money

It raises their sexual marketplace value through deceit, e.g. allows a 5 to be a 7.
Duh of course they value it like gold.

I think left is more attractive

she looks more cute and humble on the left

First haircuts.
Now make-up

absolute STATE

Still looks ugly.

Looks like shit with sprinkles.

No cleft of Venus. Is this a tucker?