I still get bullied

They told me that bullying would end when you became an adult. They lied! My coworkers bully me.

Attached: 1463530723984.jpg (800x670, 54K)

Hmmm... Maybe you should shoot up your work place?

Attached: 5576567.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Look at the bright side, now you're getting paid to be bullied

Attached: 1524440981637.jpg (1440x1825, 927K)

wait until they go to the bathroom then shove your thumbs in their butthole while they're peeing

du skulle inte bli mobbad om du slutar vara så gay

Attached: 62FD9AAF-D54C-4E67-B749-4837D0AC2C5C.jpg (400x300, 30K)

maybe work but.. the police would bully him then

They are all female pharmacists.

I don't buy it. Give example of bullying

Attached: 1507065728036.jpg (250x251, 24K)

I stock shelves. And nearby they form a circle so I will hear. And they talk about things I do and how I should not be there.

Yeah I don't buy it
Wear earplugs, problem solved

Just report them to hr. Play it up, shed some tears

this a pretty good point

Attached: 1519439365379.jpg (720x540, 101K)

sue em

He lives in Sweden and he's not black or a woman, so that won't work...

How fat are you, OP?

Attached: 1517137113141.png (512x447, 216K)

Time to HITT that bench and get thicc big time.
Female coworkers will want to suck you off furiously, and the guys will quickly learn who is the alpha in the room.

rar

Bullies are just assholes. You can't avoid them so just stop being a bitch and talk to them.

Wait, you are a female, right op?

Attached: 1521321567877.png (1280x720, 673K)

hmm
just post on youtube, get views and youtube money fk the job

Now that is what i call a rare flag

Attached: nef765.gif (500x282, 2M)

lol they always say this everytime I get on here. I've seen Trinidad tho. P. rare too I suppose?

Probably not applicable to your situation, but whenever you feel like disrupting some pit of
snakes and seeding hatred among them, its as easy as scratching ass. Basically what you
need to do is to complement one of them, the one that is in the middle of their "looks-chart",
in a way that elevates her above others. Basically something like "Wow, Dumbcumdumpstersubhuman,
you really have a great taste for shoes, those look great with your dress, (adressing others) you, Vapidfestedholes",
should take lessons from her, ha-ha". BOOM, rest of them will hate her i promise you, infighting and backstabbing beggins.
Works even better when you adress looks, hair, but i dunno if you can do it with your HR bullshit and harrassment laws.

Also cumbuckets weakest spot is their looks, even a 10\10 can be devastated if you find her insecurity and fucking stomp on it,
and average piece of crap is far from that, be subtle, and wear a mask of a good open hearted, cheerfull guy, slip in some mild comments and
you will be the bane of whores. Damn i almost miss the days i worked in the office.

They are dumb subhumans, dirty cumbuckets, you are infinately more smart, strong and cunning then they are, you just been repressed your whole life
with their bs system of neutering males, forget all your myths about them and look at them as you look at vomit and piss they are, and getting by will get easier.

tl;dr

Attached: 15197319363418.jpg (400x450, 29K)

No.

tl;dr : shit on their whole lives

DONT BE ONIONS
BE A ALPHA

Be a basedboy

Onions*

And some other tiny literally who carribean island posts, i think barbados

>Getting bullied by some roasties

Back to your cuckshed, Sven.

First thing you need to understand about cumbucket - public image and opinions of her circle, society,
collegues, yada-yada, is the most important thing in her life, she always needs to get signals from her
surrounders, that she is accepted, liked, attracted to, thats vital to her. This has a handfull of uses,
the bucket you need, like your boss or a someone thats usefull to you - you can lube her up by complimenting
her work or anything else you can pull off without being labeled a creep or a harasser or anything else, the best scenario is
when you tell some story about her greatly exaggerating the good thing she did (she wont mind or even notice its a lie, shes dumb and arrogant like that), if she pulled some kid out of the poll, tell it as if she swam to him, carried him and gave him
mouth-to-mouth, saved his fucking life! Getting praised and complimented by everyone, she will be on the seventh sky after this, this will imprint in her conciousness, as you giving her lots of acceptance, ego boost, endorfins yada-yada, she will do anything for you to praise her again, so it will get even easier to manipulate her, she will be scared to disappoint you and hungry for approval.

Same if you want to destroy some bucket, publicly expose her with something bad, but thats next to impoissible novadays whores
get away with everything, thanks to simps and enablers, but thats where her "friends" come to play, buckets have no concept of friendship, always ready to betray and belittle, especialy if their friend-bucket is hier in looks-hiearchy, praise the uglier one, in front of better looking, give her more attention - 100% hatred+ hurt roastie, both will seek your approval, uglier for more ego-boost, better looking - to reaffirm her status.

Its so easy you guys have no idea. Once you dont care, and recognise them for scum they are, oh boy, you can make ropes with them.

Not brown enough for em?

Attached: 1473871934780.jpg (711x531, 42K)

> imagine wasting your time on this childish bullshit

Attached: 1224940323821.jpg (300x283, 55K)

H-hot desu

I can smell your fat stench from here, bucket. Why wont you put down the chocolate and get some excercise?

> generic teenage response #15486
Yeah, sure thing kid. Let's ignore the fact that you're publicly admitting you get so butthurt IRL you waste massive amounts of time and effort dealing with people you actually don't like instead of just going about your own business

Attached: 1509840116814.jpg (703x531, 57K)

How do they bully you? By enriching your girlfriend’s holes as the brown rapefugees they are while you watch them while masturbating ?

>le cucked Sweden joke
>by a French
please go back

The only one butthurt here is you, cumbucket, if you are unfortunate to get into collective with buckets
and you have to stay in it for a while, you either play the power game or get walked on, comment here
and there is effortless (welp, unless you are inept, retarded infected roastie) and fast, and gives you results you want,
and "office work" is a massive waste of time anyways, so you might aswell get some fun getting cumbuckets to hate each other.

Holy shit you are one sad motherfucker

Attached: 1519229135662.jpg (479x720, 42K)

grey psyops, boi
1.They bully through group dynamics
2.Therefore, to stop bully, the group must be undermined
3.Do this by upsetting power dynamics in group

Based&redpilled eheff

if you don't get some schadenfreude reading about this top tier scheme, I feel bad for you desu
this pretty D E V I L I S H

if you have social skills but just don't like socializing you can redeem yourself somewhat. it's also good practice to be more sociable since it's an important skill. being talked about "as if you don't belong there" could imply that there are work competency issues. see if you can get good work experience to work someplace else. i don't imagine complaining to the human resources department would work out well

?
I was just giving user a tl;dr of the crazy ruskie fella's post.
I ain't autismo, but if you don't appreciate a good old fashioned psyop gambit executed by the office sperg, u can unfriend and unfollow me

my bad i thought you were replying to the pyccknn and that he was serious. btw i'm not following you.. the web site shows who is replying to me

Attached: 1477202957017.gif (500x239, 914K)

Beat the shit out of them

cringe

lol in your wars just remember we don't exist. kthxbye.

have you tried not being a pussy

Attached: 1484513630460.png (611x669, 506K)

great blog post how do i subscrib

Stop believing you deserve respect. Problem solved

respect spelled backwards is still respect