CHAD TUNES

Hey beta virgin cucks, listen to this everyday and you'll get some tight vagina. Your depressing low tempo music is the anti-poon.

Attached: 1526705708247.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/prodchoji/sets/chad
youtube.com/watch?v=g-NIUGNlRQY&index=2&list=PLHV_rb5aXzFaxBT4JuII9GRy2hzyF8qw0
youtube.com/watch?v=lK0LHL2VGlc&list=PLHV_rb5aXzFaxBT4JuII9GRy2hzyF8qw0&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=V4BGSu-lBmU
youtube.com/watch?v=ru6mCSvITB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soundcloud.com/prodchoji/sets/chad

Hype - Dizzee Rascal (i think thats his name)
now thats some good shit

>soundcloud.com/prodchoji/sets/chad
listening to this fucking nigger garbage actually makes me angry
I sincerely hope none of you fuckers on this board enjoy this shit

hot bitches love nigger music. Get used to it beta.

You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once.

Don't worry, you wont be getting your jimmies rustled by a hot suburban white girl anytime soon either.

i unorinacally listen to this music and dont care what other robots think with their death metal meme shit

Attached: 1541198601771.jpg (320x422, 22K)

>mfw these retards think that listening to KORN is gonna help them get in some wet poon
LMAO might as well give up now if they haven't already.

oh were sharing music now?
welp this is what i like
youtube.com/watch?v=g-NIUGNlRQY&index=2&list=PLHV_rb5aXzFaxBT4JuII9GRy2hzyF8qw0

youtube.com/watch?v=lK0LHL2VGlc&list=PLHV_rb5aXzFaxBT4JuII9GRy2hzyF8qw0&index=1

Attached: 1542177919554s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

oh jesus christ. This board is worse off then I thought. Get some IV Kodak Black, stat. We got ourselves a bonafide vocaloid fag

>unironically listening to weeb shit
you are protecting your virginity really good user
>inb4 MUH I FUCKED A HOOKEEEEER!!

Attached: 1542206394028.gif (800x894, 28K)

having shit taste in music is widespread by what i can tell from this equally fucking retarded thread

>IV Kodak Black
could you then plz share some of your music i would like to expand my horizon on new music

IV Kodak Black whats that? could you link me some of that(IV Kodak Black) you mention

Go back to listening to pearl jam you virgin. I'll sit here listening to JuiceWRLD while shoving my meaty cock down a stacie's throat. You'll learn one day.

Does higher beat music make you happier then?

good question user. Yes, it most definitely does. In all seriousness, the type of music you listen to will reflect your life and emotions. If you listen to faggot vocaloid music that you barely understand outside of the words for "blue" and "grass" then you will act like a virgin beta male. If you listen to music about fucking whores and being an all around boss ass nigga, then you will become a boss ass nigga. Make the music your lifestyle.

what about this shit or does it make me autistic?
youtube.com/watch?v=V4BGSu-lBmU

am not some 3 year old faggot fortnite player i acutely understand what i hear

stfu and listen to the playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ru6mCSvITB8

only real ass niggas can handle ambient drone

Attached: jon.png (348x344, 136K)

I'd like to see you pipe down stacy to that shit. There's no bass for her to bob her head up and down to.

Caring about what womensay they want? Women only want one thing from men, and that's to be dominated like the piece of property they are. That's why so many of them are with Chad, that's why so many white women date interracial. Until you learn this, you will forever be a virgin beta cuck.