Why do girls only rub their clit when they masturbate? Doesn't this disprove the big dick meme?

Why do girls only rub their clit when they masturbate? Doesn't this disprove the big dick meme?

Attached: ifm.jpg (1920x1080, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5087699/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the important things with a phallus are

1. the man it is attached to
2. how it's used
3. girth
4. shape
5. length

> 900 iq post that debunks our worldview

fuck.

Attached: 1542418170009.jpg (1167x875, 296K)

their clit is like a miniature version of the head of our dick. they like big dicks because they want to get stretched out

I like to rub my clit while a big fat dick stretches me out and hits me deep in the a-spot which is the most intense place for a woman to have an orgasm and is on average 7 inches deep (past the cervix)
That's why I don't bother with small dicks. I want a man that can stimulate me properly

her nipples
ewww

The extra length that sticks out can be used to stimulate the clit during sex. Dicklets will never cause this form of orgasm

Do you need a pussy to masturbate?

Problem solved.

Who gives a shit what women want. Push the cash in their mouth and fuck their dirty ass.

Women. Warm fuck toys. End off. Fuck what they like.

Attached: 142d148578205cf4.jpg (1440x1630, 166K)

>Doesn't this disprove the big dick meme?
No, because only a big dick can stimulate her clit. For guys average and under you'll never be able to truly satisfy her. Though she'll always try to reassure you otherwise, you'll never be anything more than a disappointment to her. Girls are nice like that.

Don't be a dumbass. It's the same as a guy masturbating and alternating between playing with the head and stroking the shaft. Two different sensations that are both pleasurable.

t. LARPer
I get it kid, you think it's funny to pretend to be something you're not to confirm the fears of lonely virgins, but everyone knows what you're doing

Because women seriously don't know their own bodies. That's where you come in and have to figure out what they want with your anatomy so they don't leave and get bored.

I too enjoy the big fat dicks and am in fact a woman

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 26K)

The fears of lonely virgins are actually justified. It's why there's lonely virgins.

The whole idea of the female orgasm is a myth invented by the jews to drive a wedge between white husbands and their wives.

>yes, goyette, your tiny dick white husband can't even make you orgasm (even though this is anatomically impossible), you should abandon your husband and kids and go have sex with blacks!

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>he thinks women can't orgasm
So... this is the power of whites...

Attached: 1518838806755.png (366x399, 201K)

Oh dear. I just...oh do I feel sorry for anyone you end up with.

Haha imagine being the guy who wrote this. He has actually spent time trying to learn pussy anatomy when every other guy doesn't give a fuck and just sticks his dick in. What an absolute fucking omega

That's why you're not going to have kids.

Based as fuck. I salute.

Attached: 91j4.jpg (284x177, 8K)

>I get it kid, you think it's funny to pretend to be something you're not

Whatever you say incel. I'm a girl who likes to get fucked! Teehee

it's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat

>dicklets actually believe this
Do you also believe that females don't need to orgasm?

Size and boat dont rhyme ..

Somewhat, but it's also because it's pretty hard to do it yourself with your own hand. That's why big vibrators are good or a guys fingers.

>He has actually spent time trying to learn pussy anatomy
clearly not if he thinks dicks belong anywhere near the cervix kekekek

Is that what your girlfriend told you? You believed her?

Daily reminder that if you catch your gf with a vibrator you should snap it in half.

underrated and bery orijinal post.

Congratulations on the numerals my dude

Damn... never would have expected this.

Don't forget that you must be over 18 to browse this website

>trying to learn
>trying
I never said he was successful.

Because it hurts like hell to put anything inside

Attached: 1531549497667.jpg (604x695, 84K)

That's right, you need at least an 8 inch penis to barely touch the pussy lips, don't even try to have sex unless you are 9 inch.

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

>actually uses info from mongolian basket weaving forums

Attached: 1510624045583.jpg (500x332, 15K)

You have vaginismus. Get it sorted before it destroys your (future) relationship/s

>It's the same as a guy masturbating and alternating between playing with the head and stroking the shaft
>playing with the head

wut

I thought it was because I was a virgin, holy shit.

>nipples and areolas are the same size

Attached: 1468270962921.gif (342x338, 1.5M)

Vaginas apparently have two different modes of pleasure, one from clit play and another from getting dicked.

Girls don't actually enjoy dick. They enjoy the money and security that come with that dick.

vaginas expand in terms of depth when a woman is fully aroused. huge dicks give them orgasms in that state but you need to be aesthetically pleasing to get there.

>They enjoy the money and security that come with that dick.
fell for the "just make money bro" meme. Women don't care about money especially not at a time when they have their own cash. Using money to get laid is retarded and it's guaranteed you get cucked.

Shouldn't "hurt like hell" to put one finger in if you're turned on, even if you're a virgin. My ex had vaginismus and it was very difficult on the relationship even though I loved her a lot. If you do have it the good news is (I guess) that it's not a physiological problem, it's a mental problem. Also from the little experience I have with it, gynecologists are either ignorant or not sympathetic about it. My ex's gyno gave her some normie-tier B URSELF advice by telling her to "just relax"

Good luck user

Why does anyone care about the big dick meme?
you either get your dick wet or you don't. Size is irrelevant.

Attached: 5222440108490.jpg (500x327, 23K)

I usually use my vibrator (which is clit + g-spot) or just clitoral.
This 100%.
Do you know what a vulva looks like? Extra length doesn't stimulate the clit, the guy's pubic bone stimulates the clit (which it can't do if his dick can't fit all the way in).
Do you mean the female orgasm, or specifically the vaginal orgasm?

Based and Redpilled

Do not forget that they also love status.

So you have 5 ambiguous requirements for a dick, and that still doesn't tell us anything.
It must have a man attached: check
It must be used somehow: check
It must have girth, shape, and length: check, check, and check

Guess what, even after all these things, these women will go for a DUDE WEED broke guy because he has a bigger dick and is more attractive than you'll ever be. Don't believe me? Look at how many rich people get cucked by some random poor pothead.

Imagine being this fucking autistic that you can't understand what is being said. I'm not sure if you're deliberately acting like a dumb cunt or if you're just that retarded.

Were you cucked by a stoner?

It doesn't because:

1. Women know what feels good to them so they can target the specific areas and do exactly what they need to get off just like how men can rub their tips in a certain way and cum too.

2. Women don't feel small dicks at all. Big dicks fill them up.

3. Clit orgasm is different than a g-spot orgasm.

4. Sex is 90% psychological. Women can only get off with big men that beat and rape them. Only 20% of women ever orgasmed from sex with their husband/bf while 60% of women that are raped orgasm from the rape. The only way to explain this difference is that women want to be raped.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5087699/

Do you fucks even /science/

Attached: SNP-6-31624-g009.jpg (784x411, 81K)

>needing a study to show how women want to be pleasured
Didn't you figure this out for yourself?

too many numbers and facts to be an actual female post

>past the cervix
This guy

i'm fucking spyro

Attached: Cool Spyro.jpg (419x403, 32K)

>Only 20% of women ever orgasmed from sex with their husband/bf
>tfw have made most of my gfs cum from sex
Feels good man.

>2. Women don't feel small dicks at all. Big dicks fill them up.
Eh, false. We definitely feel small dicks (and even small dicks can feel painful at first), and being "filled up" is very subjective, I feel filled by an average sized dick.
>3. Clit orgasm is different than a g-spot orgasm.
The whole clitoral vs g-spot vs vaginal vs a-spot orgasm thing is bullshit, there may be different layers or nuances of sensation but physiologically they're the same response.
>4. Sex is 90% psychological. Women can only get off with big men that beat and rape them. Only 20% of women ever orgasmed from sex with their husband/bf while 60% of women that are raped orgasm from the rape. The only way to explain this difference is that women want to be raped.
>60% of women orgasm during rape
I've heard this number claimed god-knows-how-many times, and I've yet to see a single source, or even any empirical numbers on women orgasming during rape. If anyone can show me I'll be very grateful.

>exposing yourself as a pussy novice

Who's to say girls don't like penetrative movements when they jill off?