SEX

How many sex partners does Jow Forums think a man should have before settling down?
How many sex partners are too much?
Will we all die virgins here?

Attached: IMG_1270.jpg (640x480, 101K)

sex is gay
you're trying to please your cock
and pleasing cocks is gay

>asking sex advice on Jow Forums

Attached: 1523554159801.jpg (324x291, 19K)

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. can't speak for the rest of you but I sure will

>sex advice
Work on your Enlighs Ivan

Dude I wish I was gay

a man should never settle down

one more than you can fuck in a week

probably

God damn I fucking missed this board.
Thanks for the post

>one more than you can fuck in a week
I can fuck 0, so 1?

Don't know.
Don't know.
Don't care.

Attached: .jpg (359x347, 40K)

me too

I got kissed by a dude once, he wasn't bad looking but I just wasn't gay
also some stalker sent me dick pics for like half a year
I'm just not into it, girls are too hot

Pretty much
Like some dudes are hot, gay dudes are usually easier to fuck and I have muuuuuch more in common with men than most women but.. I just don't get the appeal.

t. dr. grisly the whore of bant

Attached: 1518263833792.jpg (870x1200, 575K)

Zero

D A T A S S
A
T
A
S
S

Grisly sure had a T H I C C butt.
Seeing it was one thing I didn't miss

adulterers should be stoned

All these "joke" replies make me think that Jow Forums is the biggest virgin board

Maybe, i remember there being a poll about some time ago where /mlp/ won, but that was before Jow Forums was created

Attached: 1520802218874.jpg (252x355, 47K)

both partners should be virgins

Τhe fact that since only half of Jow Forums is underaged in comparisson to other boards where 80% are underaged, I'd say we're a pretty sad bunch.

/mlp/ is probz sadder though since it's a 2012 trend and most regulars are probably 22+ by now

THEN WHY WASN'T YOUR MOM XDDDD

No seriously, I refuse to believe the average bantictoo is a prude that wouldn't fuck a sloot if it approached them.
You guys are hiding your virginity behind jokes and it's cute!

that wasnt a joke and I am a virgin BUT i got nudes when I was 15 and 16 so not really!

Dude, I've been getting nudes at least once a week this past 2 months. Problem is all of them are bitches I met online from UK/USA etc

How can u be an online user in Canada and not have found a weeb cutie near you?

I had a pretty underwhelming sex life followed by a shamefully long dry spell
I was bitter for a while after a particularly horrendous breakup but honestly now idgaf
I'd much rather make jokes about it than constantly be an angry shitstain over at Jow Forums blaming everything on everyone else

Attached: 1500140567047.jpg (252x200, 9K)

Quality over quantity.
It doesn't matter how many you have.
If you can get the swing of things with one girl,
that's all you need.

Attached: 1497635629510.jpg (1190x1200, 517K)

Every time you get a partner, even if it’s a one time fuck n’ dump, your ability to create bonds decreases. The more partners you have the less you have chances of ever having a quality, unique and pure relation with someone. This is valid to both girls and guys. Unfortunately most girls’ notch count is extremely high on average which leaves tons of very bad relationship / wife material as they will be unable to properly bond with you since they have seen and hosted so many cocks. If you’ve fucked more than 4-5 persons you literally are lost and even 4-5 gives you really low chances of ever having a good life with a partner. All this is correlated with the fact that millennials are unhappy, hypergamy fucked up beyond repair the couple system and the nuclear family concept.
tl;dr we are all fucked

>Quality over quantity.
This. When I was 17 and 18 I fucked literally any woman that looked at me which meant I was fucking 3/10 mutts 5 times a week. Now I only fuck my cute 7/10 wife and the sex is the same but since I actually care about her it makes me feel 1000x better.

>I'd much rather make jokes about it than constantly be an angry shitstain over at Jow Forums blaming everything on everyone else
Agreed, I'm glad my thread didn't come to that.

This is wholesome and that's what I thought to, I didn't care. And I don't wanna sound like a robot, but most 20 year old girls I chat with about sex stuff have fucked a minimum of 5 dudes (some much more) besides those who still date the dude who dick'd them at 16.
It kinda makes you anxious, don't it?

As long as you don't get super AIDS no amount of partners is too many. Settling down is gay but prolly do it when you feel like it, it's not something you can really control.

You can be bi you know?

Nah I'm not into it
I've had a few opportunities and came to the conclusion I dig snatch and that's it

It's not Jow Forums at least. Don't think Jow Forums is all virgins its just very, very gay.

Fair fair my man.

Do you have literally any proof or evidence for this?

Nice past but does anyone really believe this? I mean it could lead to some trust issues if one partner is overly more experienced than the other but the rest is bull

Tbh I kinda regret being a picky fuck at that age, lead to my dry spell and I have no 7/10 wife to show for it.

Fair enough. You wouldn't mind a partner that's been with 200 people? Then again you said you think settling down is stupid so w/e.
And nah, dicks kinda gross me out. It's funny cause the not overly feminie gay guys are cool people.

I was joking about settling downs but it's not something I would want to get into currently, I'll happily wait a decade. If a bitch has fucked 200 hundred men and there's no significant worries of STIs and she's reasonably loyal (or if it's a one night stand then fuck man, what's even the problem) then sure yeah.

Yeah I wasn't asking about ONSs.
Eh, fair enough. I don't think I'd be able to do that, but weird thing is I can't put a number on "too many"

Well exactly, it's just made up shit. I doesn't mean shit.

I always told myself I didn't want to do the whole settling down thing, it just wasn't for me. But fuck me something weird happened in the last two years. Like if I saw a cute 15 year old girl about a decade ago I was thinking about what she looked like naked. If I see a cute 15 year old girl now all I can think is I wanna pat her head, feed her cookies and help her grow up. I cannot deal with these strange unsettling new emotions

Attached: 1503297382284.jpg (424x200, 7K)

Lots of dudes get that shit after 30 apparently, usually later (or in your case earlier)

I think I'll be fine for a while.
Also presumably a decade ago you were also 15?

28, 29 in a few months. Close enough. It's just fucked up to always believe "I'm different I'm different I'm different" but then that shit ends up happening to you anyways

Heh, I figured you were the 28 year old one (flags removed when?)

Well this is obvious advice but Imma say it anyway. Reproducing and starting a family is the human species need, not your own personal need. Don't force it or do it with the wrong person, if the right person never comes then oh well, you'll have Jow Forums

Only one after marrying like a good christian man

Wow you're the 5th dude to say that here.
Is Jow Forums officialy a Mormon board?

> Reproducing and starting a family is the human species need
Yeah that's the thing, I always believed that as well. Now I'm not so sure anymore. In the last couple of years there have been many many different personal revelations that made me realize that no matter the way you see yourself, in many ways you are just not in control of your own fucking brain. It's easy to use your mouth to say "this isn't necessary for me". It's much, much harder to actually have your brain follow through on that.

I'm never gonna settle down without the right girl, that's just impossible. I mean a chick that's able to tolerate me enough to be around me all day is gonna have to be someone special for starters. But I had my life mapped out on the specific idea of never being tied down to someone and I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to do it if a girl like that comes along honestly. I used to be a hopeless romantic as a kid, which pretty much got beaten out of me. But I can feel that dude is still in there somewhere and with my social life slowly coming back over the years I'm really starting to go back to my old ideals

Attached: 1521593327458.jpg (194x259, 4K)

I understand what you mean. Had the exact same convo IRL recently.
Good luck I guess, at least you've got your shit figured out

I really haven't
I'm mostly just making peace with the idea that you can only ever figure out so much
...I think.

1. As many as it takes for sex to become something you do for fun because it feels good instead of something you do to prove yourself.
2. Idk, when you're above 100 and you still haven't reached the point in 1.
3. Nah, this is the era of traps

Attached: 1520565192160.jpg (778x736, 124K)

>1. As many as it takes for sex to become something you do for fun because it feels good instead of something you do to prove yourself.
Thanks for cutting the bullshit and hitting the target. This unironically helped

Saving up for my waifu!

You can get a waifu pillow for 30 bucks

I have had three sex partners of which with the last two I tried dating. Then I realized I don't want to commit. I have since had just whores, including working girls. I'm quite good with how things are.