Why are niggers so materialistic?

Why are niggers so materialistic?

Attached: ScreenHunter_3549+Jan.+28+19.07.png (400x349, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roVB4kMxT-A
youtu.be/W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They aren't though..they are just niggers

Curse of Ham

Because deep down they are fragile, insecure children. A temporary fix, like masturbation...they project pseudo success and wealth in an outlandish manner because it gives them temporary relief from their own inferiority. Its kinda sad.

Everybody likes money retard

It's all about status. They have to wear every dime they have to be respected in their culture. There's a old episode of Top Gear that explains it well with a classic conservative quip from Clarkson about how dumb it is.

Because abstract thinking requires an iq over 70

>Everybody likes money goy.

Attached: jew-bags-of-money.jpg (1000x700, 278K)

They lack the higher order thinking capabilities to find meanings in life other than material possession and gain. The nigger mindset doesn't mature past prepubescence.

They were also atheists

The problem isn't that niggers are wealthy, the problem is why they always flaunt symbols of wealth, which they either stole, brought with stolen or begged means?

My mother always taught me: 財不露眼 wealth should be bared.

This goes out to wiggers and chiggers to, don't be a tuo ho, be discrete, this goes out to niggers to, I've had a few who were my friends, but had to drop them because they were just too big a liability.

Knew a mulatto, friendly, non-psychotic, but he would go drinking on his pay day and then sob about being robbed by girls afterwards. I've had no contact with him in years. People like that are just trouble.

Who the hell is money retard?
Oh you meant to say: Everybody likes money, retard.

People which such poor writing skills should not be calling people "retards"

Wealth Should NOT be Bared

When niggers and tuo ho flaunt, it's coming from a place of deep insecurity, it's a costly clutch, to self-improve they have to be more modest.

Oh my God multiculturalism is such a nightmare

youtube.com/watch?v=roVB4kMxT-A

theres a few nigs in the mix

Things are now
Niggers are incapable of thinking about the future they're like dogs. So it's not so much ch that they are materialist it's that they are only aware of the present so they obsess about having things even if they don't care about HOW they got those things

That's why a nigger can kill a woman, rape her and rob and feel no remorse

That woman wasn't him or someone he knows and she had stuff he wanted

Niggers are like dogs

>which

kek thats literally $800. Is that a lot in niggerland?

My dog only fetches her ball, it looks like OP's fetches money. That's pretty cool actually.

Thats like 300 bucks there. I have more in chainlink cause meme luls than that nigger has in his mouth

They have nothing else so flamboyant conspicuous consumption is how they status signal.
Wear crispy clothes and new shoes, drive a car with big rims, have lots of ice and chains, show out at the club once or twice a month on the weekend.
But beneath all that live in a shit little apartment or grandmas house in the ghetto and have no money for food or electricity.
>t. urban anthropologist

Attached: blackwashing history.jpg (1024x1024, 718K)

Ooga booga hab moneys

Because they lack attention so they buy bling so they feel relevant

Considering section 8 can reduce rent to about $150, foodstamps are around $400, that just leaves the boost mobile phone bill which is maybe $25.
That only leaves him $625 to re-up and whatever is leftover goes to buy Newports or Kools

Ghetto culture promotes materialism

Attached: moneyphone.gif (460x280, 1.51M)

Must taste fucking good

Shortly after the end of Jim Crow laws, the black family unit underwent a sustained assault by the new (((black culture))) commonly known as hip-hop. Combine this with incentivizing single motherhood, and you have a perpetual cycle of lost boys who look up to the fudge-packing materialists in hip-hop. They learn that Bitches, Money, Weed is the only law to live by.

Attached: 1523559536251.jpg (640x640, 122K)

that's called being nigger rich. they get their welfare checks, cash them, then pose with the money and subsequently blow it on branded bullshit. they are unable to plan for the future.

Attached: nigabstract.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Did you expect them to have deep philosophical motivations, OP?

THOSE ARE 1 DOLLAR BILLS

Attached: 1524410097867.jpg (348x321, 19K)

1000$ EOY

that $$ has been in more white nostrils than he can count to

Lack of fathers to teach them about money.
Lack of proper role models - they only really have glorified wannabe thugs in Hollywood.
2bh i feel bad for them.

broke niggas get no pussy in the hood, so you better learn to dunk a basketball, rap or hustle in these skreets

Da mo I get da mo i fuk nigga.

so he just got his $300 mcdonald paycheck?

Link

that is literally that nigger's net-worth

Because they often come from a social background where money is scarce and they suffer many hardship due to it.

HE COME TO TOWN

You know how hillbillies have pride in their tractor or some rusty pick up truck? It’s a status symbol, there’s different levels of it. Middle class people use vehicles and houses and even yards as status symbol. The poor which includes both blacks and whites will use clothes and shoes as status symbols.

Nigs and Rednecks are literally the same, it’s a class thing

Type "Niggers eating money" into Joogle. See how many pics of it you get.

Attached: ohkXN.jpg (600x450, 18K)

Why do these stupid apes always put their money in their fucking mouth
nasty fucking animals, money has shit and piss all over it unless its fresh out of the mint

Attached: 1508126789241.jpg (1273x1024, 202K)

youtu.be/W27PnUuXR_A

Black people dont understand money as an abstract concept. As something you can make more money with through investments and entrepreneurship.

To black people money is a physical thing. This goes back to their primitive culture and brains where things of value were not paper money but bright/colorful objects. Stones, feathers, plants etc, this is what black people traded amongst themselves. because a black culture never developed currency, only barter systems.

To a black person then to show their wealth, you could wear it and display it, because wealth was a physical thing to them as they were unable to contemplate the abstract quality and values of money.

Attached: africanteacher.jpg (697x8275, 868K)

First off, You're right second off, get your fucking jpegs right, low res dogshit that pic

Skills aren't a status symbol, the redneck built the truck/tractor and uses his knowledge to keep his 100% White community thriving so a Harvard graduate like me can come and claim my virgin redneck waifu

Attached: 1522668370540.gif (500x281, 297K)

thanks I'm soooooooooooooooo glad you helped with this conversation

Attached: 1509690757696s.jpg (124x124, 4K)

I actually hodl 240k Cindicator 40 to sell 200k to stake.
400 link
1k SKY miner #1480ish
300. OMG
2K AION
and w/e else Teeka can shill me on.
O ya and 3k COSS

Bought the link purely because if Jow Forums Shills it that long and that hard then it's worthy of a small port moonshot

>Jow Forums getting upset at the purest manifestation of capitalism

Bunch of commie cucks.

Niggers aren't even human. They smell like gasoline and dirty feet. Left to their own devices they would wear weeds and eat each other.

Are you seriously expecting them to have any thoughts beyond "gibs"?

REEEEEEEE