I was born in Israel

I was born in Israel.
I am of jewish - european ancestry.
I am an atheist, I hate Judaism and all other religions.

Anyway, I hate living here in Israel.
It's full of fucking arabs, africans, religious jews, russians, fillipines and lgbt.

I wish I was born in the USA instead.
I wouldn't have to live next to all of these fucking subhuman arabs, africans, religious jews, russians,asians and lgbt.

Attached: hm.png (329x361, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10167824
jpost.com/Israel-News/Russian-mother-deported-after-losing-citizenship-upon-husbands-death-503054
youtube.com/watch?v=9mHvW2NhIHk
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY
amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh well

>I wish I was born in the USA
That's a funny way of spelling oven.

Go back to Int and His

Yes, go to the USA, its very nice over there.They will welcome you with open arms.

You could have been born in Budapest. You could have a qt Hungarian gf. You would never meet a single PoC. Sadly your ancestors had to betray the Kaiser.

But what about all those hot jewesses?

I have the same case here.
i feel your pain user

>in the USA
>wouldn't have to live next to all of these fucking subhuman arabs, africans, religious jews, russians,asians and lgbt.
user, there is something you should know

Attached: 1514057005890.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

I wanna give you a hug

if youre ashkenazi they are actually white

Attached: europe genetics cluster.png (1500x1200, 316K)

kys kike

same

This

think about it, if you kill yourself, your doing everyone a favor

Attached: 8881181003.jpg (469x373, 24K)

Its a trick to lure the goyim to support the synagogue....

based

LOL

This

Isn't Israel the only place that is secure for good?

No one who isn't a Jew can immigrate. So you have a peace of mind that whites don't, that everyone can come to their country legally and become a citizen. As it's happening with chinks flooding aus/ca and mexicans/islamists in US and europe.

Israel might be the most secure place on earth. You even have nukes. So stay put and be a good Jew

Come home Jewish man.

Attached: download (5).jpg (1280x853, 1.6M)

:)

Attached: 20180428_143637.jpg (4128x3096, 2.96M)

"No one who isn't a Jew can immigrate"

It's crazy to me how often shit like this just goes unchallenged here. That's objectively not true. They have plenty of non-Jewish immigrants, like Indians and Chinese moving there for tech work.

Also the Arab population is outgrowing the Jewish population, and the Jewish shitlibs in Israel are pushing to open their borders to more Arabs and stop deporting people.

This idea that Israel is some safe haven from demographic change is totally false.

we offered you crimea and madagascar. you declined. you made a decision, now live with it.

Reported the police :)

Israel is seen as a mecca for the lgbt - one of the most tolerant places in the world for them - yet the orthodox population hates fags. A strange contrast.

תוציא דרכון אירופאי ואל תשכח לקבל את ישו כשאתה עף מהמדבר המסריח הזה

Attached: 8F24DB4E-D2AB-4BFD-8C1E-499DA0799E57.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

You’re full of shit. This post is pure mind control trickery. Israel is a Jewish ethnostate and never fucking forget it. It isn’t fucking full of Africans

Attached: F3801B29-5313-46E8-9668-D1D1D1C779F5.jpg (440x526, 44K)

Visit Tel Aviv if you don't believe him.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

>Atheist
Faggot.

Imagine hating on the only group of people in your shithole country who are actively anti-zionist.

Orthodox Jews being in power in Israel is the only way there will ever be peace in the middle east.

Eat a rocket kike

>I wish I was born in the USA instead.
>I wouldn't have to live next to all of these fucking subhuman arabs, africans, religious jews, russians,asians and lgbt.
Oh, user...

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 12K)

Let me distill all your bullshit

>That's objectively not true.
Yes it is

>They have plenty of non-Jewish immigrants
They have exactly 0 non-Jewish immigrants with citizenship. Even married goyim can't get citizenship, only permanent residence

>like Indians and Chinese moving there for tech work
The tech sector visas for foreign slaves in Israel never passed, only 2 months ago they made it possible to issue visas under 12 months. Nothing even resembling legal permanent status

>Also the Arab population is outgrowing the Jewish population
Fertility is even, and they're under 20%

>Jewish shitlibs in Israel are pushing to open their borders to more Arabs and stop deporting people
Even liberals never suggested open borders

>This idea that Israel is some safe haven from demographic change is totally false.
It's actually highly accurate

Move to Estonia

Plus if a citizen (jew or not) marries a non Israeli, they get citizenship automatically

>atheist
Daily reminder that secular Jews are the worst Jews.

M8 you’re speaking out of your ass

>implying USA does not have arabs, africans, religious jews, russians,asians and lgbt.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10167824

jpost.com/Israel-News/Russian-mother-deported-after-losing-citizenship-upon-husbands-death-503054

Just please fucking stay in Israel, we don't want anymore of you

Attached: hug box.jpg (700x537, 91K)

You should be proud of your beautiful nation, if you don't like Israel this may change your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mHvW2NhIHk

Are you contributing to mankinds DOWNFALL or resurection???
>are you a lurker, a shill, or a bringer of truth and pills

Now is the time to join the fight , the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized evil afoot

An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundown
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

What you have is the shadow cult is trying everything they can to stop Trump and stop the Neo-Renaissance

YOU WILL NOT SILENCE TRUTH
>mods cannot stop it
>shareblue cannot
>Rabbi Chaim Kibutzberg cannot stop it

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS HERE AND FUCK ALL THE LOW ENERGY/ LOW INTELECT MONKEY-FUCKS OUT THERE aka the deepstate globalists

Join the ARMY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS and let's expose these DEVILS

>BonusMeme
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
A Digital Prohpecy from the futureScape

This is for Rabbi Kibutz. Please return to jesus and stop your kikery

Although I'd very quickly stick OP in an oven due to what his people collectively have done to mine going on near a century now, I reckon I have some valid input as to why he may feel that way.
Culture, who here has ever really wanted to be Jewish? Seriously, who has ever looked at Jewish culture & fancied imitating it?
I'd take the rich tapestry of European & American culture any day.
Next is history, they never shut the fuck up about their history (never question why they've been expelled from so many places either, tell themselves the ebil Goyim do it because they're jealous of status as God's favorite children).
There are actually other races that have suffered equal & there are races that have suffered more, but the Jews wail& cry like babies whereas most other races don't (after all who likes a cry baby) next point on History, in terms of art, music & literature they're shit, even jewtown Hollywood, most execs are Jews, but most the talent is Goyim.

Then you've the whole, being a a good Jew is like being the child of James bond super villain, if your not a twisted evil fuck bent on screwing over your fellow human beings then it's gonna be a lonely ass life for you
.youtu.be/wd7R67yydcY

This. Underrated, kek.

Attached: E283A4B6-6E39-44CF-B340-99F33ED83460.png (487x650, 451K)

Aren't shitholes like St Louis a good way to make people more racist? How do they react?

kek

immigrate to Canada or Australia if you want and stop whining, it's easy mode if you're from Israel

We all know the feeling. Tell your Jewish brothers in the west to stop being the nation wreckers that they are, and everyone will live happier.

Attached: wsc58.png (784x727, 531K)

I think this is true. If the religious Jews take over Israel, they’ll clean Jewery from filthy liberal nation wreckers in no time.

Stay in Israel. We’re already full up on unwanted kikes. If u kys, take the rest w u.

Ahed is kinda hot

Mate a lot of us jews understand why were always hated and actively try to help goys stop falling for jewish tricks. Im unironically america first. Do i care the israelis booted the palistinians? Nope dont give a fuck. Doesnt mean i want the american army paying for it though!

+1

>Not putting our jew power to use to subvert the goyim for the real greater good
Your hero would shake his head the Germans had something like 200k Jewish soldiers in ww2?
amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Descent-Military/dp/0700613587

almost spat coffee all over my monitor kek

this is just a (((SNEAKY))) pro ethno state shilling thread

S _ _ _

>I wish I was born in the USA instead.
Thanks to the efforts of Jews, like yourself, the USA is currently filled with fucking subhuman arabs, africans, religious jews, russians,asians and lgbt.

Thank you for the exif information in that photo.

Based Jews!

Attached: 1519089069757.jpg (360x425, 39K)

Everyone in Israel except the child slaves needs to die imo. Including you.

then kill yourself

>one shot at life
>born a fucking leaf
Enjoy your muslims friend. Ill keep fighting against degeneration of the U.s. while youre fucking animals. (legally; Canada YES)

Based moshe

Gas yourself muhammed

You are NOT EUROPEAN, you are an inbreed of muslime semitic negroids.

FUCK U and your country forever, i hope the muslime invasion comes soon and they swallow you all.

Attached: Judio gordo.jpg (499x800, 72K)

> A kike
> I am an atheist, I hate Judaism and all other religions.
> religious jews

Piece of shit go to the gas chamber you red aura nyarlathotep shit, turn into gray dust by nodens' power or something

Attached: nodens.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Lets burn them all and be done with the first world problem.

Attached: Burning_Jews.jpg (450x341, 36K)

>Spanish person calling Jews inbreed of muslime semitic negroids

Attached: 1509032457880.jpg (470x470, 31K)

heh

Ashkenazi offspring that turned into your garden variety Westernized numale with no talent or ambition of their own, let alone any awareness or appreciation of their roots is the biggest irony of the kike propaganda effects.

>fillipines
y u hav these tho?

There are none. It's all Eastern European migrants who are ethnically 1/16th Jewish. Actual Semite women have long narrow horse faces, huge noses and hairy bodies.

Fuck u too race traitor allied with the beast.

You are the second world problem,

Soon the European-Asian-Iranian-Sirian alliance will crush your dominiom over the world.

Attached: 1492842923949.jpg (1920x1230, 729K)

Because kikes are too lazy for blue collar work. Also old kikes buy pussy from there.

>You would never meet a single PoC
You sure you been to Budapest?

>European jew
>hate all religions
You're the problem

Translation : you are not a true jew , camelfucker
>jews arent towelheads , they said.

The reason why Jews hate religion so much is because they have no concept of beauty. Sure, they can imitate it based on what they see goyim do but they can never create their own ideal. In ages past people realized that beauty is our window into the divine, but Jews seem to lack this idea, and therefore any true concept of beauty.

You need to be 18 or older to post here.

Gas them all Shlomo

Subvert your people, come on we know you're good at that.

Open borders for israel

Attached: 9879678.gif (780x970, 107K)

They only seek to destroy beauty out of jealousy

>memeflags

Attached: you.png (491x491, 270K)

lmao, Jow Forumsedditors are still falling for the bait

THIS

The usa is basically israel. Start subverting your country. Maybe you'll end up inbuing morals on your god forsaken people

>Only arabs hate Jews

Fuck off Jean Claude Shekelburg

JIDF

Attached: 896789.png (429x410, 181K)

memeflaggers are often arabs and other undesirables, and only arabs care about other arabs >still using memeflag

Attached: 1547875969860.jpg (211x239, 9K)