Daily Reminder

If you're a redhead, or have the recessive gene from a parent, then it's your duty to find a redhead and have ginger kids. Failure to act upon such a sacred duty, makes you a race traitor of the highest order.

Attached: Lucky+man+with+his+family+redhead+thread+in+the_c7300d_5437077.jpg (550x657, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/My10FLH5DT0
youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

d

Attached: asdsadsadsadsa.jpg (425x300, 52K)

I have a friend with a big ginger family they're great people. Kinda hippies but they're ancaps basically. I am OK with this thread.

nothing like pictures of redhead women in snow

Shut up Greece, you used to throw 'em off cliffs because supposedly they brought bad luck.

I want a redhead wife

Of course

will warn you tho, they are only interested in riding on top. Also if you try to pull out, a redhead will actively combat you.

This
>kill blondes and gingers
>praise them now
Fuck off Kemal

There must be close to none in mexico familia

>tfw ginger male

same as the result as that "breed with asians" shit you racist neckbeards extoll ... i'm a fucking pariah

Attached: rJOdVigK_400x400.jpg (600x600, 26K)

My wife is a brunette, and my 5 month old daughter has red hair.

Wanna know how I know that you're a Roach?
I only now one other ginger aside from my dad; he looks exactly like an Irish Leprechaun. I don't know why, I can't explain it. He was one of the worst Physics teachers I've had (aloof for 15 YOs), but I just cannot be mad at him even though his teaching methods ledto me writting 2/20 and being the laughing stock of the entire class. Fucking gingers...
>come on user; I've lit up the fireplace and prepared some hot chocolate

Attached: wallhaven-5406.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

And Hitler wanted to gass all gingers.
Stay away beaner; don't pollute the genepool.
If you're handsome user, you're handsome; hair color aside. Besides, my dad's ginger hair was one of the reasons my mom liked him in the first place.

Goddesses. I want one so bad.

Attached: redhead_freckles_.jpg (564x846, 115K)

Attached: 4fVsdCx.jpg (714x892, 104K)

Fuck the Celts desu

bump.

awesome

What do you have against them user?

t. anglo cuckold

im a redhead, all the the red haired girls are fucking other hair coloured men...

5x
yeah yeah
dreass your intelect
continue moving your stupid hands
continue studying
continue working
post conspiracys, theorys, ideals, orders
go the war
continue walk with your dogs
watch t.v.
wile i dance in the dark wile listening eletronic music and looking a freak
ignoring all of you
HÁHÁHÁHÁ

Eh,as long as they're white,it can still be salvaged. It's a recessive gene, which means if the guy's a brunette, he can either have the gene,or if he doesn't, their kids will have it, and be able to pass it on if they get it on with another redhead. As long as reds fuck whites, and track the gene, it's all good. Maybe grow a beard and go full Flint? Red beards are God-Tier.

B A S E D

Doc what do you think about Radiohead youtu.be/My10FLH5DT0

Thanks Mr. El doctor

>think about Radiohead youtu.be
i dont think and just those letters is a no
my songs are of women dance in street
freedom
good night

>my songs are of women dance in street
>freedom
BASED
A
S
E
D

I had ginger hair but I was overbaked for 3 days, it all fell out and I got blonde hair instead. Does this count?