Nowhere near as hateful
>Cons
A lot of cringe

>Jow Forums pros
Everyone states there true opinion
>Cons
Most people very dumb
Most people complete losers WHO BLAME THEIR PROBLEMS ON OTHERS
Everyone thinks their opinion is right despite the overwhelming evidence it's not
Hateful and unaccepting of advice

Been on here for 8 years, when I started I was a loser now I'm a 1 percenter ivy League grad. Spending more time on Reddit despite the cringe just cause of how cancerous everyone here is

Attached: reddit-alien.0.1521130548.png (1200x800, 119K)

Okay bye you wont be missedd

Attached: download (16).jpg (249x202, 5K)

I agree completely. Reddit is just the overall superior place of discussion. Plus, racism and misogyny are actually moderated there, and it's great that you can downvote certain posts so no hate speech can be viewed and radicalize people.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, stranger!

>been on here for 8 years
>code word for 8 days

Just fuck off normalfag
Your false flagging doesn't work on this website.

I just started using Reddit like last month and they got more bitches so I like it for that

I used Reddit for a month and my posts get taken down by mods. Nah no thanks at least here it's decided if I'm replied to. There I feel censored

This is what I mean by unaccepting of advice. I just know you're going to be spending today on Pol bitching about niggers or gays or something else no one cares about. It's pathetic to do this instead of improving your own life.

In the past this place was only ironically racist and most users were reasonably good people, now it's full of cancer.

>Hurry sure normalfag
I started browsing when I was in hs and stated spending huge amounts of time after I dropped out and cut contract with parents. Never bought into all the incel crap (it wasn't as common in the past though)

>In the past this place was only ironically racist and most users were reasonably good people,

fastest way to outyourself newfag

Attached: 88686786.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I agree with this many people here bitch and whine but don't even try to fix their circumstances and blame everyone else.

However it is best to be empathetic and try to see it from their perspective, even if you don't agree.

Cringe incel loser. Go back to your containment board

Now if only all the other normalfags did the same as OP and fucked off back from whence they came too. Seems mean Internet words makes them uncomfortable so a full on shitposting campaign should be enough to flush them out.

>that nose
is hiroshimoot a jew?

amigo only thing in this world that gives orders is balls

Attached: 1535213958322.png (378x357, 81K)

This is the incel containment board (at least since its reboot in 2011)

>In the past this place was only ironically racist
Dude....

Attached: willsmoth.jpg (226x223, 4K)

reddit is full with sub 90 iq s*yboys who cant take even the tiniest ammount of criticism

It was back in 2004. People said nigger all the time because they just wanted to be edgy and because they could on Jow Forums. They were not serious about it. The stormfags did not come around until /new/

>In general everyone is reasonably educated
About the same from what I see. Seems to be more boomers over there than high school kids like here depending on the subreddit
>People are much more modest
I'll give you that. If you like Reddit more because of that, then you must go back :^)
>Nowhere near as hateful
Kinda? They can be quite hateful and intolerant (if you have a different or simply conservative opinion) at times, and when they're not, it's because they're not allowed to be (downvotes, rules, moderators, etc.)

The thing about Reddit is that not every opinion you see on there is equal. You get fed what they give you unless you go out of your way to sort by new (in which case the quality is even worse than Jow Forums somehow) or you sort by controversial. I feel like r9k has gotten worse over the years (why are there so many fucking trannies and fembot larpers), but there are some comfy threads and anonymity and equal+free speech is nice to have.

this post is epic and sums it up perfectly.
Edit: wtf stop flooding my inbox guys

Nah

Reddit is clearly far smarter. Average redditer is a college educated soi in a decent career, average Jow Forums is have educated tops and neet or manual worker

Reddit is generally cancer, but the boards dedicated to advice (eg finance, business, fitness) are infinitely more useful than the boards here (eg Jow Forums, Jow Forums, etc)

>Everyone is reasonably successful
Maybe if you only look at the most popular of the popular subreddits filled with normals and teh absolute worst of the worst posts
>Everyone states there true opinion
Yeah no

yeah but youll never be able to witness dubs like these

Attached: bababooey.png (608x568, 194K)

holy shit the leddit cope, and what if we dont have degrees and whatnot, what makes you assume we're dumber?

i dont think Jow Forums and reddit are comparable.

I use subreddits like outoftheloop and eli5 for intro stuff like when i dont get something in the news or how something works. I also follow Game of Thrones leaks there since reddit is an easier to use archive than Jow Forums.

Jow Forums i use to mostly say unfiltered things to see what anonymous people think about it. its kind of a place where i feel i can be the me that no one else really knows.
I def used Jow Forums boards a lot more when i was an apathetic loser in high school. But i had a pretty good time in college, have many friends, etc and hence I don't relate to many things in Jow Forums anymore. the memes/humor are still decent at times though and better than reddit.

I definitely agree with that. I think for specific hobbies and interests, Reddit is a pretty ok place. The boards you listed are definitely shit for any practical use. /fa/ and /ck/ have the same problem. /fa/ is just underaged cancer and /ck/ is retarded fast food and snack threads. The boards have no purpose beyond humor

Yeah like or not everyone thinks that

>very smart
Good college
>Smart
Decent college
>Average
Shit college/no college
>Dumb
No college
>Retard
HS dropout

Plus I don't need to be contained, /tv/ has become an incel refuge also.

Well at least I fall in the average section due to the 3rd rate shithole I went to.

>knowledge is based on education
since youre so smart can you tell a hs dropout whats the halflife of a 4h isotope?

Reddit is just as toxic as this website, even worse in my opinion. Users here are degenerates, but redditors are straight up fascists. You cannot post without some retard keyboard warrior trying to start a debate with you and getting banned by corrupt mods. That upvote/downvote system encourages a weird hivemind.

Attached: 1536888584094.png (1000x1000, 148K)

Or they look into your post history or your likes or subs or they can you doxx you oh did I mention erasing your posts.

Don't go to r/politics then. It's just as bad as Jow Forums just in other reasons

Here is my experience with the r/japan subreddits. i was asking what the real estate environment is like because I was thinking of moving there. I was told that I was a retard and that I cant move to japan. I said "thanks, but I didnt need the insults" got banned 10 minutes later not just from that subreddit, but from all the japan related ones because they are all run by the same group of people. That has more or less been my experience with any of the subreddits I posted in, so I stopped using the site.

>I was told that I was a retard and that I cant move to japan. I said "thanks, but I didnt need the insults" got banned 10 minutes later
This sounds really fake. Reddit doesn't insult people like that unless they're going against the norm/agree with something "alt right" (on normal subreddits anyways) or if you're browsing the smaller subreddits. There is literally no reason for you to get banned like that either. So either you made up this story or there is more to it you're not saying.

I don't browse r/japan though so maybe it is a giant shithole like that but you said similar stuff happened in other communities which is really what makes me think you're bullshitting

it's possible that sub is run by the japanese lmao

Gonna have to stop you there bud.
This whole post has autism, you're clearly from Reddit.
>Go back there.

139 +- 10 yoctoseconds

Man i love wikipedia

Not the user you questioned btw.

No, this is a true story, and its why I dont use reddit. There are a few good subreddits, but they are few and far between. Jow Forums community is consistently nicer than reddit.

The only good thing about Reddit is you can't troll them really. Most subs require your account has a certain number of karma points and history. Your comment and post history is visible for everyone to see. The problem is that reddit attracts the most pathetic men ever. The women on the site are only there because they're too lonely for tumblr and too ugly for instagram.

since you're so good at using wikipedia can you tell me the second derivative of sin(x)? thx

I actually do browse reddit, but only for a few specific boards; the boards for specific hobbies or vidya tend to have better content than here for example. Its fine for subjects where people can stick on topic without random spergs derailing things.

Like when each of the Dark Souls games came out, reddit was a good place to get info on the hidden mechanics without having to deal with unwanted spoilers.

Attached: U564y_Imgur.jpg (750x900, 207K)

>Reasonably educated
Good one user, always making jokes

-sin(x)

t. learned that in high school.

>The women on the site are only there because they're too lonely for tumblr and too ugly for instagram.
Based and redditpilled.

Attached: messi1.jpg (1000x708, 184K)

I tried using reddit and I literally can't even figure out how. I think you need to have brain damage to do it, like common core.

reddit is in direct opposition to free speech.
Jow Forums was the bastion of freedom to internet untill like 2013, it still goes pretty hard but the best of us left around 2011

i would argue that redditors are like sheep, say the right things, upboat the right things, scared to have an honest opinion about anything incase it gets downvoted, or disgreed with.
Jow Forums is archetypal human chaos, it brings the very best and very worse from people with no fear of judgment in a totaly open and free enviroment

The fact that you felt the need to make this thread speaks volumes.

>when reddit and its people are too high quality for you so you have to post here
Although to be fair reddit does have its Jow Forums equivalents in terms of posting quality.

this, people who want moderation are people which can not agree that they can be wrong.

>thinking people refer to non blacks and non gays as niggers and faggots because they actually hate niggers and faggots
>thinking people refer to themselves as niggers and faggots because they actually hate niggers and faggots
>thinking people weren't just saying 'niggerfaggot' because it was the most edgy thing they could think up

so full of bulshitt descent university and most people here are completly ignorant in a cultural or political level

negre