I need to ask my wife/girlfriend to do X

>I need to ask my wife/girlfriend to do X
>Happy wife, happy life
>My lady hits me and I just let it happen

Attached: 1CA18098-C7BF-4D54-AA5B-763B6E5571B2.png (636x773, 8K)

I need to ask my wife half the time is an easy way to lie to freinds to get out of shit.

>tell wife, not ask
>later on
>she gets mad
>put her in her place stating I told her this
>she begs for forgiveness
every fucking time, although it's tiring, it sure as hell gets the job done.

Attached: 1541189276305.jpg (250x209, 8K)

>costs/benefits of making some compromises with wife outweighing the result of being a stupid lonely ape incel
>must be an npc

That's alpha desu. If you do like in the OP she will eventually cheat on your and leave.

>women in charge of knowing what they want

If your husbando treats you like this you will leave him. If he treats you like you aren't going anywhere ever.

true. only dominant men can have families. stupid pussies deserve to die alone >:^)

>Wife supports me, stay at home dad, so I have to ask her for expenses

Feels a little emasculating desu

>Wife just fucking hits me
>I actually fucking pushed her backwards one day, hard
>She falls back flat on her ass and starts screaming
>She runs to her mother's house and threatens to call the police
>mfw fights this big happen like twice a month
Marriage is fucking hell.

>stupid pussies deserve to die alone

Bit harsh desu, they don't deserve it. Just the way female attraction works.

kek I've got a good one from my ex

>go out with my friends
>gf doesn't want me to go because I'm not allowed friends
>go anyway
>come home later that night and she is sat up in bed looking all psycho
>say hi and be nice to her she just stares me down then starts chatting some shit about how I'm mean
>cba with this just get in bed to go to sleep
>she starts punching me in the back
>ignore it and fall asleep
>about 30 minutes later
>get slightly awoken by something hitting against my face
>still half asleep throw my arm like I am trying to swat a fly
>all of a sudden' UHHH BAAAAAAAAAA HUHUHUHUH'
>wtf fully wake up
>turns out she was sat on top of me hitting me in the face while I was asleep
>when I swatted my arm it apparently connected with her face
>she is balling and screaming while sat on top of me
>'Jesus Christ what the fuck are you doing?'
>'Y-Y-YOOOU HIT ME!!;
>'I was literally asleep what the fuck are you talking about'
>'YOU HIT ME!!!;
>She then jumps off of me onto the floor and sits there on her knees balling
>'Well, are you okay?'
>'NOO!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HIT ME, I'M GOING TO TELL MY DAD!!;
>'Okay, but I didn't though did I'
>'YOOOOOU DIIIID'
>continues to cry hysterically
>I'm lost for words at this point
>she runs off into another room
>I fall asleep
>get woken up again by her like 30 minutes later
>she apologies
>we go to sleep

She did so much mental shit which sucked at the time but makes for funny stories in retrospect. I didn't bother warning her new bf because he is a bit of a prick lmao so he'll be having fun.

haha waht if you legit hit her after she complained you did

>ex
thank christ for that bro
I was out at
>gf doesnt want me to go because im not allowed friends
idk how you tolerated that shit

Oh yeah I can relate to this 100%. See being married though, I can't just ignore the fucking "i'm gonna tell my Dad" threats or any of that shit because she has the power to fuck up my relationship with the people I'm supposed to be associated with for the rest of my life.

Here's what I fucking do.
>She threatens to tell her family something bad about me/call the police
I take her phone away until she's promised not to do that or calms down.
>She tries to leave to run away to the police
I sit in front of the fucking door, sometimes for hours, while she just screams that she wants to leave but I don't let her until she gives up and just goes to her room to sleep.
>She tries to post something about me hitting her or other bullshit on social media/uses an app to publicize this message
I delete her social media account right there in front of her and go back to sitting in front of the door and swatting her away if she approaches. She's fucking LUCKY that Facebook let's you reactivate your account within 14 days.

All are a waste of my fucking time but there's nothing else I can really do.

>idk how you tolerated that shit
With my wife I just call her a fucking whore to her face and threaten not to financially support our family in any way until she behaves better. This will just cause her to mope around for a day or two until I cave in and act nice again but it's the stress of doing this to her almost every single day that really punishes her and she knows it.

How the fuck did you normans end up on Jow Forums? It's so strange that you should be here.

Can't you just divorce the bitch bro?

Sounds like you need a divorce mate. What the fug are you doing

I'm 22 and learned to speak Korean watching Kpop and fapping to anime and for some reason /b/-tier cp and guro so I could buy a ticket to Korea and marry the first 40 year old Asian I could convince to fall in love with me but now we just try to kill each other every day and I want to kill myself because there is no escape from this hell.
Does this help answer your question?

I don't have it in me to get a divorce. Most people wouldn't understand. Once I make a decision, I stick with it and I had already made my decision. It stays and I learn to deal with it.

damn dude. I am and my wife has bpd, like the actual diagnosed shit I have to look out for.
She has her moments and flips her fucking lid when it sparks, but having told her what was happening already, I kind of have a fall back. It still doesn't help, necessarily, but a day or two later it certainly fucking does.
It's fucking tiring, but I got into this knowing about her problems anyways, so I dug this grave, I am sure as hell gonna lie in it. That's how it's done.
I say all of this because I do wonder, the extremes to which she goes, has she ever gotten some psychiatrist diagnosis or anything? I mean, it's extreme as all fuck, so it makes me wonder if there's something else there - not just typical woman delusion.
in any case bro, if you love her - my best wishes to you.

Yeah, that's pretty good actually

>Korean

That's where you fucked up dude. You should have gone Japanese.

Fair play to you though that is a pretty gangster move.