Weak Minds

Calling all my religious folk.

Why is it that, if you believe in god, you would choose him over Satan?

I have a proposition. Since we have a full moon tomorrow I can gift someone with something. Give me your story and I will decide. Tell me about yourself, what torments you, what your fears are, why are you here, what do you like?

I can help you.

Nations fall prey and hail my return.

Attached: you.jpg (610x968, 120K)

>one guy promises eternal salvation and all good stuff if you follow his ten step program and don't be bad
>the other guy wants to tickle your prostate with a burning hot pitchfork for eternity in exchange for a temporary gift
Why the fuck would I choose the second option?

Because he can save you if you give your life to him.

Submit and he will turn your soul into that of a demon. You can be an eternal tormentor.

I'm not religious, but I'll tell you why I'd never make a pact with the devil.

The devil is the ultimate trickster. Any deal you make with him will be twisted, and will come back to haunt you for all of eternity. Even the temporary gift that you recieve will be conditional, and Satan could take it all away suddenly for no reason, and then some.

>Get to spend eternity in eternal bliss
>Get to spend eternity as an asshole surrounded by other assholes

Gee what a hard choice

>Abrahamic Religions
You're a virus. Stop

Attached: 1542226414381.jpg (675x864, 74K)

Unibrow, underbite, short, thin, anxiety disorders, uncertain, lack of will to live. I have no will to go about life, I find life hard to accept, I usually say fuck this, this is all bullshit. I also fear suicide, I am stranded, while knowing well aware that any religion or way of living is arbitrary make believe. It is all an act, all means to entertain ourselves, stories told for us to live by. Empty and fake, with no authentic base.

He will not if you are loyal. HE will turn you into another instrument of hell and you will cause more destruction and chaos.

When you make a pact with the devil he holds true. He has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

The false god is a lying god.

1. he's evil

2. he doesn't have my best interests at heart and could easily fuck me over

3. eternity in hell would suck

>Eternity in hell would suck
>He's Evil

Are you retarded?

Im ill all the fucking time, like i have constant stomach migranes, head migranes, an ass from hell (pun not intended) and a cold. i just want it to be over

satan please I will use my wish for this poor user, I want to show the christcucks we can do "good" things to serve ourselves as well

Attached: 1517412569926.jpg (746x500, 102K)

You two have been mad at each other for a while for a while now. I think you should let bygones be bygones, make up and embrace each other. God, since Satan is your son, take him back, Satan, quit being an edgy teenager. Fix humanity or wipe it out, let's finally cut the drama and all dwell together finally.

this guy too

whose goat do I have to slaughter to just get the christfags off this board

I am taking note of the people answering me. Don't worry.

Satan dislikes humans, though. The whole concept of why he encouraged humans to sin is because they were the servants of God, and he wants to destroy everything in God's domain simply out of jealousy.

Going to Hell and being a demon isn't a good fate. It's a fate of suffering and misery. Though, I would love to be imprisoned in Hell myself just to see other people suffer, I'd rather do it on God's behest, than the will of someone as pathetic and evil as Lucifer.

I have rejected bliss and salvation because I starred to long in the abyss. And now I am the abyss.
And so I am going to pull god from heaven, and redeem existence itself.
There is no other path left for me.
Nothing you could offer me would be worth it, as all you offer is pleasures and desires, but in my path I left those behind long ago. Only death awaits on my path - or victory. Everything else died when I drowned.

You're no more the devil than the cave dweller in RDR2.

I am with you frend. Happy genocide day I guess.

Attached: 1533198424173.png (528x492, 268K)

speaking of satan, i wish i was a good twink and could have a lot of sex with handsome men
the aids is just a compliment really

>satan
>not Chaos
Never going to make it without papa nurgle's blessing